Chapter XVI

The Emergence of Fears

The Emergence of Fears

Warnings:- Endless teasing...lmao

 

Chapter XVI

“You deserve it. Not even close to the pain you deserve for being such an all week” Kyuhyun eventually rejoined, reprimanding as well, head lifting to narrow his eyes at Yesung, who he could tell was finally ready to talk to him without the wall between them.

Even when he was talking to him before he could feel the distance, the icy disposition, clearly meant to show that he wanted them to be apart from each other, that he would be somewhere that Kyuhyun could not and should not reach, but now he felt warmth. That genuine warmth that lived in Yesung's eyes and the heat of his body, Kyuhyun positive that he was letting it thaw, that he was trying to let Kyuhyun in and for that he was exceptionally grateful.

He was still mad at him mind you.

He was sorry that he had experienced so much pain but he had tortured Kyuhyun for days, a little bite was the least of his concerns, lucky Kyuhyun was not strangling him and burning that movie collection that he liked so much, Kyuhyun glaring at him.

Yesung looking back at him sheepishly, though Kyuhyun could see some fight behind his eyes, Kyuhyun returning  to the spot to survey the damage, holding his gasp, his teeth marks clearer than he anticipated, already bruised and red, sure to leave a mark and hurt for a couple of days, leaning back into place to press soothing closed mouthed kisses to the spot, Yesung sighing as he tried to move Kyuhyun, who was defiant at first but then realized that he had been practically on top of Yesung for a while and he did not even want to imagine if Yesung felt something that he shouldn’t;  semi-hard boneless flesh.

If he did he didn’t mention it and Kyuhyun was grateful that he was not going to make it awkward, though took note that he was not only one that could have made the situation awkward, recalling a change as well, hardness pressed against him, though no longer interested, confirmed with a glance downward, thankfully his calmness solving that problem gradually for him as well, or atleast making it less obvious, for which he was grateful, since that would have been really awkward.

With some ease he permitted Yesung to guide him to the spot beside him, though he was in no mood to let Yesung get too far. He had worked too hard to let that craziness happen. Yesung was most certainly going to stay as close as possible, regardless of what Yesung had in mind. He had suffered enough to finally get to that point and he was not going to let it end, sliding to the side of Yesung, body twisting on to his side so that he could look at him, a hand reaching at Yesung's waist to force him on his side as well, stupidly realizing that when they fell, they were on the wrong side and didn’t have enough space to actually do that, Kyuhyun cursing their too small bed mentally, wondering if they would ever get a bigger bed.

He supposed it was possible, but that would ask a lot of questions that they couldn’t answer. He considered once just buying them a bigger bed but then they would have to explain why they sleep together and that would be rather awkward, Kyuhyun lamenting their misfortune. Atleast one good thing about the small bed was the fact that he could have a legitimate reason to be at Yesung's side. Since it was so small they had no choice but to be close to each other.

Now though it was annoying him, especially since he couldn’t fit properly, having no choice but to pull himself up and reposition himself, dragging Yesung with him, the bed in a mess due to their fight with the comforter that was tangled about them, Kyuhyun trying to untangle Yesung from the mess, the older man trying to help as well, somehow or the other pulling themselves into some order, Kyuhyun, after discarding his jacket, pulling it free from his shoulders to remain in just his shirt, crawled back up the bed, falling flat on his back, his head on the pillow closest to the headboard, the comforter now straightened, pulling Yesung to lie next to him.

Yesung was unsure how to fit himself, Kyuhyun taking the choice from him, dragging him by his small hand until he was resting against Kyuhyun’s side, pulling the comforter back over them. He could do without it, but Yesung's clothes were thin and it was still sort of cold. He didn’t want him to get sick, Yesung snuggling against his side.

 Kyuhyun was  finally able  to stretch his legs properly, back into a more comfortable position, a hand wrapped around Yesung’s shoulder, the older man’s head resting against Kyuhyun’s shoulder, body pressed to his side, a hand reaching across Kyuhyun’s chest to hold on to his large fingers, Yesung wrapping his small hands around the larger digits, settling as he played with the fingers, Kyuhyun just sighing, planting a kiss to the forehead near him now that they were settled, keeping his nose buried in the dark hair, feeling satisfied. He sorted his thoughts accordingly; the anger and the hurt being sent to those vaults that he kept for them, wanting to focus on the positives.

 Yesung was obviously just upset because he was jealous, because he loved Kyuhyun so much that he was terrified he would leave him. A foolish thought of course, but it came from love and Kyuhyun could appreciate that fact.

“It was hard for me Kyu ah. I thought you wanted to leave me for her……I was really scared Kyuhyun ah. I don’t want you to ever leave me, not even if she is perfect” Yesung spoke softly, voice soft and weak, but Kyuhyun heard the emotion in his voice, he could feel the fear and the pain and the doubt and the love and it was really very heartbreaking, or it would have been if he didn’t want to smack him for being such a fool.

Yesung was an idiot.

Kyuhyun was positive, shaking his head, his fingers tightening their hold as Yesung moved closer to him, nuzzling his head against the chest, expression steady but Kyuhyun could see that he still bore some of that uncertainty, though he was rather adorable, like a kitten rubbing against his chest, his fingers continuing to play with his, looking small and delicate, downing Kyuhyun’s anger in his cuteness, only his eyes remaining sad however.

 He honestly just caused Kyuhyun to laugh.

 He really thought Kyuhyun would ever have the strength to leave something so precious? Did he really not know the things he did to him? If he asked Kyuhyun for his life in that minute, he would have probably given it to him. It was just sort of funny how he didn’t seem to understand the power he had over Kyuhyun.

The younger man chuckling to himself not believing his strange luck.

 Only he would have a beloved that could control him like a puppet master but be too oblivious to take advantage of that. He was either cursed or blessed. He couldn’t decide which.

“Don’t laugh! I am being serious………why aren’t you taking me seriously?” Yesung questioned a bit agitatedly, twisting till he could look at Kyuhyun, hand abandoning Kyuhyun’s hand so that he could reach upwards and hold Kyuhyun’s cheek, trying to get him to look at him, wondering why Kyuhyun was laughing.

It was not as if he were joking.

He had just been to hell and back and he still wasn’t sure he should be sharing his thoughts with Kyuhyun. It took a lot of courage to get to that point and he still was not sure if he was doing the right thing.

 Kyuhyun said he hurt him and he felt regretful. He never wanted to hurt his BabyKyu, so he was trying…….. trying so hard to let Kyuhyun in, but if he was going to laugh at him, then he was would not bother with it at all. Kyuhyun said he had nothing to worry about but he could never be sure about that. Kyuhyun didn’t say he was not interested in that girl and even if he did, there could always be someone else after her.

He would die if he had to think about all of those things, deciding that he would just deal with what was before him and currently that was a laughing Kyuhyun, looking rather cute to be honest, but at the same time, Kyuhyun was not taking him seriously.

There were so many reasons that Kyuhyun could be laughing at him though and none were very good in his opinion or maybe Kyuhyun didn’t think he was someone that he had to take seriously and thought he was ridiculous. Why didn’t the brat taking him seriously? Yesung pouted and Kyuhyun thought his heart erupted in fire.

“Of course I’m not” Kyuhyun acknowledged before he leaned forward and captured his lips in a soft sweet kiss, once more meant to show his tenderness and nothing more, just teasing the pouting lips, kissing the wonderful pout away, an action that gave him joy.

His hands reaching to pull him into a better position, so that the action could be comfortable to him, hands clawing at the older man’s body until he was pressed  against Kyuhyun’s chest once more, hand around his waist, delicate and possessive, Yesung's hand falling away as Kyuhyun nibbled on the soft lips, positive that kissing Yesung was addictive and deadly to him, reminding himself that he couldn’t push him too much, just meant to a bit, Yesung holding on to him, Kyuhyun laughing as he tried to complain against his lips, Kyuhyun using his teeth to tug on his lower lip, Yesung grumbling against his lips, not opening up to him but he didn’t mind, just wanting to hold him close, pulling away to press a kiss to his nose, still giggling a bit, Yesung looking red and dishevel and annoyed and Kyuhyun was compelled to lean  down and press another kiss to his lips, just a quick peck that had him blushing and stuttering, Kyuhyun burying Yesung  into his throat, feeling lips moving against the area but he knows it’s from muffled words and not kisses.

He is sure Yesung wanted to scold him or complain, neither of which he wants to hear, just wanting to hold him in his arms, chuckling once more, this time assuming that Yesung was probably scolding him but all it does it make his skin heated and stir that wonderful heat in his core, rubbing his chin against the protesting older man.

“Why are you complaining? You couldn’t have really thought I would take you seriously with that nonsense you are going on about. The idea of me ever leaving you for some random girl is just plain ridiculous. What goes on in that pretty little head of yours anyway? How do you come up with that sort of craziness? Huh Hyung? How do you do it? Stop thinking about impossible things that will never happen and only think about me and how I am going to punish you for annoying me okay” Kyuhyun informed uninterrupted, though he supposed that is because he had Yesung pinned at his throat.

 The older man making complains against his skin that he ignored or atleast tried to, until he started to nip at the skin with his teeth, soft little nibbles that drove him crazy, positive it would leave marks, but hopefully just soft marks that you would have to look at exceedingly closely to see, thankfully not at his skin, since that would have surely killed him.

Yesung was much too skilled in that area, Kyuhyun tempted to ask how he got so good at the soft teasing, but was positive that he would hate the answer, especially if it involved some pretty girl that he practiced it with. He could live without the knowledge he decided, just in awe of the fact that he was able to even speak with him wreaking havoc against his sensitive skin.

He supposed it was his fault though. He was the one that insisted on keeping him prisoner, the hand on Yesung's back ensuring that he had no choice but to stay put, a leg over his body to ensure that he did not move at all, Kyuhyun using the opportunity to inform him as to exactly how ridiculous all his claims were. Kyuhyun absolutely had no intention of going over that again. By then Yesung had to realize that Kyuhyun adored him, even if he was a freaking pain in the , he was all Kyuhyun ever wanted.

Fine. He could admit it. The girl was pretty.

She was well refined and beautiful with those small eyes and bright smile and even a pretty forehead. She was soft spoken and well educated, had an air of refinement and carried herself with class. When he met her, he was shocked. He didn’t remember her being exactly like that, though he was pleased that she had grown into her own, settling wonderfully.

It didn’t take long for him to realize the true intention of the meeting however and whilst he was uncomfortable thereafter he was not upset. His parents were doing what was expected of them, not pressuring him exactly, just giving him an opportunity. His mother made the obvious suggestive comments but it was made in good humour and Kyuhyun was not expected to take anything exceptionally seriously. Even the girl was sweet about it all and at the end of the day Kyuhyun was glad to meet someone that could still remember him as the nerdy dork that played games all day. It was nice to return to that time, to reminisce about days gone by when he was just a guy and not a world famous singer and it was a good time.

He would be lying if he said he regretted it.

Why should he make his parents unhappy for no reason? They were not forcing him to do anything and it would be insulting if he refused to have dinner with them or leave in the middle. The company and the conversation were quite pleasing. He had no further intention however. Whilst he would readily admit that the sweet girl was indeed gorgeous, not one to mix words, he would have all know that she was most certainly not Yesung.

Sad but true.

 Yesung had somehow morphed into the definition of perfect. When Yesung was talking about perfect, in Kyuhyun’s mind he had to be talking about himself. Yesung was what perfect was. All his imperfections and craziness and infuriating habits all made him perfect somehow. He was made for Kyuhyun, completely and entirely. Kyuhyun could not understand how he did not know that. He was all Kyuhyun ever wanted. Kyuhyun hoped that he would someday learn to accept that he had infected him so much that all he could ever see was him; all he could ever want was him. Even when he wanted to murder Yesung for being an infuriating stubborn idiotic jackass, he thought he was perfect…or atleast perfect for him. He hoped Yesung knew that.

He was perhaps wrong in how he approached it all. Hindsight really was twenty twenty.

 Maybe he should have told him the truth when he returned home. He honestly didn’t think Yesung knew what the meeting was about but apparently he was wrong. The only reason he had not told him the particulars was to avoid the very same situation he was in. He did not want Yesung worrying about things that could not and would not affect him. That girl was irrelevant as far as Kyuhyun was concerned and saw no reason to get Yesung worried for no reason.

Their parents were a touchy issue for them both. They wanted to tell them about each other, to confess that they had found their other halves but it was so hard to disappoint, to make them the issue of discomfort and they were just scared. Kyuhyun was ashamed to admit that he had thrown his share of tantrums when he had to pretend that he had no special care when he spoke to Yesung's parents and Yesung himself seemed exceedingly wary of Kyuhyun’s parents. They were never exceptionally close, but now Yesung pointedly refused to be anywhere near them if he could avoid it. It was worrying for various reasons, but they both tried to act as if they were not worried. There was only a matter of months left and Kyuhyun did not want to spend them away from Yesung. He was sure that he would not be allowed to be with Yesung for a while after they came clean, unless they were both willing to be defiant. Yesung rarely ever defied his mother and Kyuhyun really was not looking forward to having that conservation with his father.

They accepted that they could not do it yet and moved on, but it was still something that played on their minds.

Maybe he should have come right out and said it but that would have only made Yesung sad and there was no reason for him to be sad. It was like a marriage meet but it really was not. He and the girl did not speak at all about anything like that and whilst his mother hinted at it, he pointedly ignore it. Now that he was aware that Yesung knew, it meant that the idiot must have thought that he deliberately withheld it and gave himself random ideas.

Whilst it was true that he did deliberately keep it from him, it was most certainly just to protect him from needless worry and pointless thoughts. There really was no other reason at all in Kyuhyun’s mind.  So maybe some of it was his fault, but Yesung was still an idiot to think he could ever love someone else the way he loved him, that he would ever leave him. No girl or person for that matter came close to his idiot beloved.

It was just a pity he did not seem to understand that.

Kyuhyun sighed, drawing him even closer, cheek pressed against the soft dark hair, startled when a hand shifted from his waist to slip between the buttons of his shirt, Kyuhyun wondering what on earth was happening. He was still surprised when the grumbles against his throat turned to kisses, like legitimate kisses, soft opened mouthed kisses that set every nerve on his body aflame, small fingers sneaking through the gap in his shirt, Yesung seemingly unsatisfied with the space provided, loosening the button easily, small fingers tracing against his skin, not extensive or forceful, not even very exploratory, but it was warm and sensuous and Kyuhyun was soon enough…..a soft caught sound that made his cheeks burn, burying his head and mouth in Yesung's hair to stop the sounds  from escaping, wanting the earth to swallow him for being so easily enticed, the small finger just tracing a circular pattern, not even moving very much.

 It is soft and warm though, just like everything else about Yesung, soft and easy and unassuming until it infects him and makes his heart race, the same soft lips bending his resolve, turning him into a heated mess, hands clawing at softly at Yesung's back, wanting to smack himself for his reaction when he felt Yesung smile against his throat, continuing to press his soft lips in the area, pushing his body forward, Kyuhyun trying to clear his mind, really not wanting to deal with anything too embarrassing, especially not blood in the right place but at the wrong time.

“You’re going to punish me?” Yesung asked with incredulity as he pulled back, eyeing Kyuhyun with infuriating amusement, almost as if he were challenging Kyuhyun to even try it, making it clear to Kyuhyun just from the pull of his lips that he was always the one in control, even when he was not.

Kyuhyun snorting as his fingers dug into Yesung's skin, the older man not even reacting, looking at Kyuhyun with amused challenging eyes, Kyuhyun wondering where the shy little kitten disappeared to when he was on tease mode, Kyuhyun determined to win this little contest, ready to nod his head, stopped when the fingers on his stomach shifted swiftly, now at the top of one of his scars, Kyuhyun’s eyes widening, releasing Yesung as he reached for the hand, feeling shy and awkward and everything rolled into one, panicking a little.

It was not as if Yesung had never seen them and whilst he was grateful for them- they meant that he was saved- it was just too weird to have him actually touch him. The man spent his day being fawned over by men with Siwon’s built and even Donghae and Kangin. It was clear that he would have seen and hopefully not felt better abdominal muscles. Kyuhyun was rarely self conscious but that area was something that concerned him. They were perfect and built like Greek gods and he most certainly was not.

He didn’t have abs and he had ugly scars too booth.

Yesung had obviously seen them before, but to have him touch them intimately was really disconcerting and made him anxious. He really wanted to draw his hand away as soon as possible. Yesung however was unwilling to be compliant, instead holding his form stiffly, so very differently from when he touched him, his two fingers smooth and fluid, delicate and loving, Kyuhyun unable to fight him, just trying to breath, wondering what Yesung wanted.

“Fine! You win. You sly bastard!” Kyuhyun grumbled, hoping Yesung would stop touching it. He really would not have mind if he continued but each touch to his stomach was like lightning bolts and he was quickly overheating. He would ever die of anxiousness or be so flustered he would pop a blood vessel.

The bastard was a teasing minx and a very good one at that, and had been for a long time, exerting even more power when he pulled the finger along the distorted skin, Kyuhyun groaning as he once more tried to reach for his roaming hand, pressing the plain of his index finger into the skin before he withdrew, lifting his head to press a kiss to Kyuhyun’s pouting lips, a peek, mumbling that Kyuhyun was adorable, giggling cutely, Kyuhyun back to wanting to strangle him, glaring at him, wanting to know how a man blushing that red could do so much damage, though it was rather fetching on him. The heavy blush and the innocent smile twisting Kyuhyun’s insides even more than the roaming finger.

 Kyuhyun sighed as  Yesung once more shifted into a better position, straightening himself on his side facing Kyuhyun once more, though the lines are clearly blurred as they are much too tangled with each to ever be properly separated. A small hand is extended however to caress Kyuhyun’s cheek lovingly, Kyuhyun still grumbling in annoyance but can’t help but smile when Yesung smiled at him sweetly, his eyes still  not bright as they were before, but he was definitely much better now, the smile warm and Kyuhyun was grateful for that, so very grateful.

“Did you mean it? …..I mean, did you mean what you said before about it being ridiculous?” Yesung asked earnestly, the smile faltering, Kyuhyun having the opportunity to really look into his eyes and see the fear that still existed. Whatever cheerfulness he was showing came from the joy he had from playing with Kyuhyun and did not truly reflect the absolute state of his mind. He still had his worries and was still concerned about Kyuhyun and what he would decide to do.

 He wanted with his whole heart to believe what the younger had said earlier however, wanted to believe more than anything that what Kyuhyun said was true…….well except the him being an idiot part of course, something like that was clearly not true anyway. He just wanted to be sure that Kyuhyun meant what he said. It was the only thing that was keeping him out of that mental haze of a haven he had created. Instead of holding on to an icy desolate wasteland, he was going to hold on to Kyuhyun and his promises or well…words. They had to be true. He hoped so anyway, head tilting to the side, the anxiety in his voice annoying Kyuhyun as usual, still unable to believe that the fool still had doubts. That was Yesung for you though, Yesung smiling as he enjoyed the warmth of small hands.

“I should smack you for even asking me that. Of course I meant it. Do I say things I don’t mean? You are a fool if you ever doubted for a second that the whole thing was plain ridiculous” Kyuhyun rejoined rather sternly, this time he was the one reaching upwards o hold onto a small soft cheek, holding Yesung's gaze.

He needed the older man to understand that, for it to be crystal clear in his mind. Kyuhyun was mad for a million things, mad that he was too stupid to understand that Kyuhyun just loved him, that he was oblivious to the fact that he had Kyuhyun wrapped around his little finger and painfully unwilling to accept that he was all Kyuhyun wanted.

 In Kyuhyun’s opinion Yesung had issues.

Yet Kyuhyun didn’t care. He loved him too much to care, which was properly a disease all by itself.  He did however hope that they were able to work through it all in time. He didn’t think they would be able to survive very long if they continued that way. They would be together always of course, not even all of Yesung's insanity would ever end their relationship, Kyuhyun would make sure of that, but they still had to sort out the mess that they created.

 They couldn’t keep hurting each other and if Yesung did not learn to trust him and in their relationship, he would be only tear himself apart. He would break his own heart and Kyuhyun could not stand by and let that happen. He didn’t know what the future held or if he was willing to leave that red bubble he created, he couldn’t even be sure they would get that happily ever after, but he knew he would always love him. That was the only thing he could ever control completely and that was what he was going to do even if it killed him, which it probably would, since Yesung seemed to enjoy torturing him, his blood pressure skyrocketing every single time he had to endure this craziness and even worst when he had to deal with Yesung logic.

 It was hard for him sometimes.

 The stress was so very foreboding, sometimes causing actual pain, his heart aching from the doubt that Yesung caused. It was hard for him. He would admit that, and the possibility of it getting even harder was always strong. Sooner or later the meet and greets would turn into real marriage meetings, the days of passing each other off as close band mates were numbered and the time of separation was on their doorsteps. It was hard and it would only get harder. Sooner or later they would have to admit to their relationship, to confront their parents and their own futures. Kyuhyun was no fool and contrary to what it may seem he was not so lost in love not to realize that sometimes it can just be too hard, that it was easier to just go and meet a nice girl and just get married and end all his suffering. He was aware of all those things and also aware that they may not be able to hold on to each other. He refused to lie to himself, no matter how tempting it was to do it.

 Yet, through all those thoughts, one was the strongest, one was most glaring. Deep inside him, his will was strong and his heart was hardened. He was aware of all the possible complication that he would face and was determined to weather them all. He loved him. It was as simple as that in his mind. He was willing to do whatever it took to hold the hand of the person he loved and he loved him……loved him so much that he couldn’t let go. He just couldn’t. He was determined to keep holding on, to spend his life with the person he loved, to wake up forty years from then to Yesung kicking him in the shin for being a lazy brat. He wanted that future. He couldn’t be sure he would get it of course, but he was sure as hell going to try. He meant it. Each and every word, even the vows he did not utter, the promises that he made to himself but he had not spoken.

Yesung had just better believe him or he would smack him into oblivion.

“You can’t leave me ever okay. You can’t leave me even if she is pretty and well…a girl” Yesung instructs with a brave voice, small hands twisting until he was gripping Kyuhyun’s back, tugging forcibly against the younger man.

Kyuhyun surprised until he fell against Yesung's chest, not moving that much, but this time it was Yesung that was gripping on to him, tight and suffocating, small strong hands pressed against his back, Yesung squishing the life out of him, completely pressed against Yesung's body, the older man tangling their feet even more, even Kyuhyun not being that clingy, held like a stuffed animal, hands shifting to lock behind Kyuhyun’s neck, tightening by the second, Kyuhyun wondering if Yesung feels like that when he squishes him.

 It’s painful.

It’s really painful actually, since his body is constricted and he is suffering with each breathe he takes, but it’s the sweet sort of suffering, the type that you would favour and remember for the rest of your life, the sort that you told your grand children about when they asked what was the sweetest thing you could remember. Kyuhyun didn’t know what they would do about children but he knew he would have this story to tell if or when the day ever came. Yesung's grip only tightens on him and it’s so weird to be held like that. He thinks he needs to remember to stop suffocating Yesung, even if it is rather enjoyable to be that loved.

He holds back strongly, but as it gets harder to get air into his body he is vaguely aware that he has to escape, releasing his hold so that he could try and pry Yesung of him. So as not to startle the man clinging to him, he pressed a kiss against the throat he was locked against, Yesung giggling, Kyuhyun sticking his hand between them to give some room. It would seem thankfully, that Yesung was not as oblivious as he often was, catching on pretty early, releasing his hold.

Kyuhyun felt like an idiot when he immediately wrapped his hands around Yesung once more, mistaking the release as something else entirely, this time Yesung pressing a small hand against his chest, just the two small fingers that could fit and pushed him back, Kyuhyun finally realized that he reacted in instinct and fear, smiling sheepishly as Yesung smiled at him knowingly, the hand returning to his cheek to caress it as he gazed at Kyuhyun with those dangerous eyes.

Kyuhyun was embarrassed but happy.

“Next time you get jealous or feel possessive, just stick your tongue down my throat. That would have saved us from all this suffering. You got that right, Hyung? That would be so much more enjoyable too” Kyuhyun informed with a teasing smirk, eyes bright and playful, rather thrilled at his comment, thinking he would rather like if Yesung suddenly decided that the best way to behave when he was rattled or thought Kyuhyun was leaving his side would be to stick his tongue down his throat in an over the top rough possessive kiss.

 That was what Kyuhyun did when he felt possessive.……………well when he was enraged. He was possessive all the time and he really did not think Yesung would like to have Kyuhyun’s tongue slammed at the back of his throat every time he felt possessive, since that would happen far too frequently. Kyuhyun could admit that he was not the best one in that situation. He was permanently possessive of his adorable boyfr—still weird—well he was really concerned when people touched him.

Clearly Yesung was something precious and he would be a fool to let anyone else near him. He was much too loveable and was not safe from anyone. Yesung said that he acted as if he didn’t trust him once when he had reacted or overreacted really, when Yesung visited with Kibum and threw a tantrum and it really was not his proudest moment. It was never that he lacked faith or trust in Yesung, just that he did not trust anyone else. He knew what it felt like to want to hold Yesung in his arms and never let him go. He knew that urge that gripped your heart and turned you into a fool. Yesung was much too trusting in that way and anyone could take advantage of him and Kyuhyun really did not need anyone pointing out just how different they were.

 It grated on his nerves each time Heechul did that.

He knew that their relationship was unlikely and was fraught with difficulties, even their own personalities. They were very different, some people saying they were too different. Kyuhyun knew better of course, but at the same time it was easier for Yesung if he chose someone that was similar to him, if he dated a nice sweet girl that was more patient and could be as free spirited and nice as he was. Yesung did not have to subject himself to a rude snarky brat and be teased and tortured just because Kyuhyun did not know how to treat him better.

It was not Yesung that had those fears alone.

 Kyuhyun was positive he was justified in his worry. Each day Yesung was more attractive and he could see even their hoobaes showing interest and it was boiling his blood. He couldn’t let any of them near Yesung, couldn’t let them paint a picture where anything else would appear to better to him. Kyuhyun supposed in that way also he and Yesung were similar. It was just that they chose to handle it differently. Whilst Yesung sulked and worried, he was rough and insistent, Yesung hiding away from him, where he would be steadfast in branding and marking.

 Maybe he was biased but he really thought his way was the better option. When he was finished, Yesung would have a few bruises and he would have been kicked in the shin, but they would have the taste of each other carved into their mouths and mind and their bodies would burn with heat. All Yesung did with his method was torture them both. Really! Yesung should see that he was the one that was right on that point. He really wished he would take him up on the offer then.

His hope is dampened however when he glances at Yesung only to see him redder than a freaking stoplight and looking entirely embarrassed, face small and looking anywhere but at Kyuhyun, soon retreating to his chest, forehead pressed at Kyuhyun’s upper chest, just beneath his chin, small hands sliding away to play with each other nervously, clearly embarrassed. Kyuhyun just leaned back and laughed.

Where had his teasing little minx disappeared to?

That was the same guy that was wielding him like an instrument not even ten minutes earlier, same small fingers tracing sinful patterns against his skin, those burgundy cheeks twisting in glee as he ripped Kyuhyun’s soul from his body with the shameless teasing. Now he was just hiding, blushing because Kyuhyun said to kiss him. He had done much less innocent things earlier, yet was hiding. Kyuhyun didn’t know what he would do with him, except maybe find a way to keep him in his pocket all the time or maybe just tie them together and be by his side for eternity. Maybe that would be enough time to figure out what went on in his mind.

Kyuhyun petted his head as he laughed, something warm settling in his chest.

A/N: Yeah..a long chapter...lol...Sort of lighthearted now....did you guys like Yesung's sneaky hands?..lol...How to you guys like it? It is worth all the angst from before. Should Kyu have told him after the meeting? Do you guys prefer Kyuhyun's suggestions?...You guys probably know where the rest is going now...Anticipate it!!