Chapter XV

The Emergence of Fears

The Emergence of Fears

Warnings:- Mild ual situations.

 

Chapter XV

With that settled he shut his eyes and took a deep breath, Yesung's eyes more than likely still on him.

It doesn’t matter since he is soon gazing at Yesung as well, strong with determination and intensity and love and affection and sincerity and everything that he ever wants to say to him, Yesung's eyes widening at the sight, turning away or atleast trying to, but this time he is too slow, Kyuhyun’s hand bolting upwards to grab onto his cheek.

This time it’s not from frustration or anger and is now gentle and loving, Yesung stilled for a moment, eyes looked onto Kyuhyun’s rather expressive eyes, seeing things that he refused to believe, things that he craved for but was afraid to hold on to, mouth parting as he took a breath, Kyuhyun smiling at him and he thinks it’s one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen in his life and the warmth his spreading through his body, though he knows he must resist, unable to do anything but try to twist his head away, the flutters in his stomach making him disoriented, not sure what to do with Kyuhyun looking at him like that, his smile warm and blinding and it reeks of innocence and love and Yesung thinks he just fell in love even more and for that very reason wants to run away.

 Just bolt and leave everything behind.

As if he could read Yesung's thoughts, Kyuhyun smile falters.

 His head shakes as if to say it was a bad idea, Yesung gulping, making Kyuhyun chuckle melodically, Yesung feeling a little blush on his face, positive he needed to escape if he even wanted a chance at survival, ready to pull away properly when Kyuhyun swoops down and commandeers his lips, his mouth pressed against Yesung and his lips moving sensually, pulling Yesung closer, the older man too shocked to move, Kyuhyun instead shifting his body onto Yesung's, not controlling it well enough, the momentum pushing him forward, his weight colliding with Yesung's body, pushing them both back onto the bed in a mess of limps.

 Kyuhyun miraculously  does not break the kiss, his lips on Yesung's lower lip quite enthusiastically, Yesung thinks it feels nice but it gets lost somewhere in the panic, body burning and mind in a haze, unsure of what he is supposed to do, Kyuhyun’s upper body sprawled over him, his hands limp at his side, their legs a weird mix that is sort of uncomfortable, Kyuhyun thankfully untangling them, once more Yesung amazed that he does not break the kiss, Yesung gently responding, his body reacting out of instinct rather than intention, his upper lip caressing Kyuhyun’s mild and timid but he is glad for the response, pulling his legs away until they are lying together awkwardly, Kyuhyun once more on top of him, his weight balanced on the knee that is pressed against the mattress somewhere between Yesung's small legs, shifting his body so he could get a better angle to try and force his mouth open, smiling against the soft lips when Yesung's hands naturally hold on to him.

Kyuhyun honestly thinks the response was out of instinct, the small hand resting on the small of his back and the other holding on timidly to the curve of his waist, the fingers just ghosting against the hot skin beneath his shirt, Yesung not daring to hold on properly, but even so he appreciates it, relishes the warmth and the response.

Kyuhyun’s hand was  still on his jaw holding him in place as he possessed the soft lips, grateful for the response, but willing to continue without it, enjoying his taste of him. He had no intention of letting go. This was his moment, the chance to ease all his heartache. He wants Yesung to want it to, but if it has to be a lesson to the older man so be it, effortlessly tugging on the delicious lips.

Kyuhyun was more than intent to continue in that light, the lips sweet against his, his tongue brushing against the softness, tasting the skin, salty but sweet, Yesung's movements hesitant, but Kyuhyun was satisfied.

He honestly expected him to throw a tantrum and kick him in the groin, or knee him atleast, so was thrilled when he placed his hand against his body, and tried to kiss him back, soft brush after soft brush Kyuhyun desperate to force his tongue into his mouth and consume him, to mark and brand and show him that he was his always, that he would never leave him, that he was an idiot---

God he was an idiot!

 Kyuhyun grazing his teeth against the smooth lip he had in his grasp, Yesung grasping, his mouth sliding open, completely free for Kyuhyun to take, feeling Yesung tense beneath him, the grip on his tightening subconsciously, Kyuhyun this time refusing to enter.

 If it was going to happen, Yesung had to do it.

He was tired of forcing him, leaving it free to happen, not surprised when the cheek in his hand gets warmer but Yesung does not extend his tongue, and Kyuhyun whilst disappointed was not mad. It would take time and he was fine with that.

He released the soft flesh however, Yesung's eyes widening, hands grabbing at him instantly, fear flashing in Yesung's eyes and Kyuhyun grinned brightly.

Why does he insist on fighting him?

It’s clear that he wants him too, that he loves him, that he can’t let Kyuhyun go either, Kyuhyun thinking it’s all surreal as he slide his nose against the plain of the smooth cheek, the one that is a hundred times smoother and clearer than his and it feels wonderful, pressing a kiss to the soft skin, his warm breathe causing goose bumps and Yesung seems to be in awe. Kyuhyun is glad for his disorientation.

He had has a few things to say anyway.

“You are such a freaking idiot!” Kyuhyun mumbles as he presses an opened mouthed kiss the ridge of Yesung's cheek, the high bone that always made him seem ethereal. Yesung doesn’t say anything. Kyuhyun only wants him to listen anyway. He is the want that needs to speak then, lips pressing against the once full cheek, his heart thumping in his chest.

“I swear you drive me up a wall. You are the most infuriating person I have ever met in my life and that includes Heechul” Kyuhyun grumbles as he mouths at the same cheek, just higher and even more desperately, enjoying the taste of him and Yesung’s pliant behaviour for a change. Its very rare that he lays still and let Kyuhyun lavish him with his affections. Kyuhyun doesn’t want to think about how long he wanted to do the very same thing, kiss every inch of Yesung's skin that he can reach.

“You are lucky I haven’t strangled you as yet. That took a lot of self control I will have you know” Kyuhyun complained as he shifted to the small button nose, the cheek held by his hand warm to his touch, red and tasty, his mouth kissing at the area a little greedily, not even caring that its awkward.

“I am only sparing your life because you have a nice forehead and I like pretty foreheads” Kyuhyun explained as he used his nose to push Yesung's dark fringe upwards, pressing numerous repeated kisses against the area, pleased that it was indeed as pretty as remembered.

“You should be grateful that I am so forgiving. Do you know the sort of pain you cause me today?” Kyuhyun asked rhetorically as he fell back lower to a now interested brow, continuing to press his closed mouthed fluttery kisses, Yesung's eyes closing at the a contact, Kyuhyun pressing a kiss against the closed eyelid, wondering how someone could be so stunning.

“Of course you don’t know because you are a selfish bastard that only cares about himself, isn’t that right?” Kyuhyun accused as he returned to the lips he abandoned, pulling on the lower fold, teeth grazing fiercely, the anger still inside him, tasting a bit of copper, but he knows it’s just a graze, swallowing the whine with his lips, running his tongue along the area to soothe the skin, to make it  better, not really wanting to hurt him, but he was really that annoying. He had to be punished. Atleast he was not strangling him.

“You are so freaking selfish that you insist on keeping it all to yourself…..keep everything to yourself … .. even your pain….why do you do that Hyung?” Kyuhyun asked, each word punctuated with a kiss to Yesung's jaw line, soft open mouthed kisses along the previously held cheek, hands giving way to his mouth, the hand instead falling to hold on to Yesung's shoulder, ensuring that he stayed nearby, lips tracing his way to his earlobes.

“Do you know how annoying that is Hyung? To be kept at arm’s length when I love you so much?” Kyuhyun questioned softly, the emotion tight but his heart light, the taste of the sweet skin acting as a relaxant, warmth caressing his body, a soft heat in the pits of his core, blood flowing southwards but nothing too ridiculous.

It’s not lust then, not really, just warmth.

 Kyuhyun kisses at the sensitive area, just behind the curve of his earlobes, Yesung shivering at the touch, Kyuhyun feeling quite self satisfied, continuing his .…what was he doing exactly? He didn’t know anymore, just that he was thrilled that he got to be in that position, enjoying the taste of sweet skin, on the sensitive spot a little, conscious to keep it light or Yesung really would murder him in the morning, rewarded with a husky moan and if blood was flowing before it was rushing then, Kyuhyun exhaling as he tried to stay focused, willing it to stop. Then was not the time, positive he still had to have a real conversation with him, abandoning the area.

“It’s downright torturous really. I am starting to think you don’t like me very much” Kyuhyun complained a little cutely, the voice in his head not sounding as quarter as whiny as the final product, but he didn’t think the older man was in a position to tease, Yesung's entire face burgundy, his eyes shut, only peeking at Kyuhyun every so often, looking ready to die, which naturally meant he looked delectable to Kyuhyun. It was not very often that he was allowed free reign to do as he wanted and he was intent on taking it.

“But then I think that is impossible, since you love me so much….don’t you Hyung?” Kyuhyun asked rather flippantly, sliding his mouth down to press butterfly kisses along the slope of his throat, a wondrous plane of skin that Kyuhyun would have given an arm to mark but refrained, instead smiling against the skin he was covering in heat when Yesung nodded rather dumbly, Kyuhyun rather satisfied that he had him eating out the palms of his hands, selfishly satisfied that Yesung was not the only puppet master in their relationship, continuing his descent with a smile.

“If you love me, then why don’t you let me help you Hyung?” Kyuhyun asked, annoying that he was still so concerned about that, the question sneaking out from the emotions that he withheld, lifting his head to glance at Yesung, the older man’s face red but eyes thoughtful, Kyuhyun pressing his lips to his, before he returned to the spot he had previously abandoned, happy when the hands on his body tightened, the small fingers gripping into his skin finally. Kyuhyun kissing along the ridge of his throat, Yesung once more, Kyuhyun thinking he would need to have a clean mind or else he would need to leave, a cold shower definitely on the cards in that case, though that was not an option as  he couldn’t leave Yesung then. He refused to stop, the sensations intoxicating and sinfully consuming.

“You’ re an idiot though, so maybe that is why you rather sulk in your room than tell me what is bothering you. I should never forget that you are a fool should I?” Kyuhyun stated, continuing his ministrations, Yesung's possible protest lost in a gasp as Kyuhyun scrapped his teeth along the ridges of his throat, his nose following the same line, grateful when he realized that it was too mild to create a mark but would be red for a while, sighing in relief. Yesung really would kill him if he left a mark, smoothing the scrap with his lips, ensuring that it was all taken care of, wondering if it was possible to get drunk of the scent of coffee and cinnamon.

“Only an idiot could think I would ever leave you for some random girl or anyone else for that matter…how can I ever leave you? …..how can I even think about leaving a fool like you Hyung?” Kyuhyun proposed as he eased down onto the base of his throat, Kyuhyun continuing to press soft open mouthed kisses against the area, Yesung's hand sliding upwards to pull him closer, now resting on his upper shoulder’s, grasping a bit, the skin warm and sensitive, though Kyuhyun is sure he is pulling him closer, their legs tangling, Kyuhyun aware that he feels it too, that Yesung feels the heat as well, shifting against Kyuhyun, the younger man thrilled that he was not alone in it, that Yesung also felt what he felt. He supposed that he always knew that he did, just lacking on the expression part of it.

“It’s impossible Hyung. It’s impossible for me to ever leave your side” Kyuhyun explained as he continued to tease the area at his throat, soft kisses that carried a warmth that he would never be able to explain, pulling the t-shirt aside as he on part of his collarbones, gently at first aware that he would  be killed if he left a mark, thinking Yesung's soft whine was reward enough, even if his heart thumped at a scary pace, willing to die apparently, refusing to leave his spot, having the time of his life as he continued to press kisses to the skin that often tempted him, having something in mind.

“No matter how much of an idiot you are, you must know that I love you. Not even you could be that dense” Kyuhyun provoked, his mouth gently on the skin at the other  side of Yesung's smooth throat, wanting so bad to sink his teeth into the skin and mark him, refraining once more, instead just taking him in, pulling the tee aside as he kissed as much of the skin as he could, hoping that Yesung was indeed considering his words, if he was capable of thinking that is, normally much too shy to consider things like that, Kyuhyun positive he was not making it any easier for him with his actions, but he was much too satisfied to stop, lips sliding across tanned skin until he was at his shoulder, mouthing at the flesh there.

“You’re mine Hyung…all mine” Kyuhyun informed as he bit down on the skin finally, having resisted the urge for far too long. It was hard to fight it and by that point in time just wanting to brand him. He had to know that he belonged to Kyuhyun, that all his stupid insane thoughts about Kyuhyun leaving him would not be tolerate, that he belonged to him, just as Kyuhyun thought he belonged to Yesung. By the time he got to the shoulder and the smooth tanned skin he was unable to stop himself, enjoying it too much, teeth not going so far as to break the skin, just guaranteeing that he would remember his words, immediately on the hurt area as Yesung yelped, loud and pained , but it’s a melody to Kyuhyun’s ear, on the skin as if he were lost, hands wrapping around Yesung's body tighter, the older man breathing rapidly, as his eyes widened, then narrowing, Kyuhyun not really conscious of it, continuing to on the hurt area, soothing it with his tongue, wet and cool and warm all at the same time.

“ I won’t ever leave you and you can’t leave me either Hyung. I won’t let you” Kyuhyun mumbled against the skin he worshipped, not even lifting his head, swiping his tongue over the bruised area, positive that it would leave a mark, aware that thankfully he was smart enough to do it against the shoulder, somewhere that he could hide it, so maybe he wouldn’t kill him for it, pressing even more kisses to the area, lost in the sensations.

He is not that surprised when a hand reached upwards to  his hair, thinking that maybe Yesung wanted him closer and was getting in to it, Kyuhyun still vigorously at the skin, ensuring that it would leave a mark signifying his ownership, the tee shirt pulled to the side, Kyuhyun only sliding away to press kisses to any area of skin that he would possibly find, intent on ensuring that Yesung understands that he an idiot that deserves to be killed for causing him so much pain but still someone that Kyuhyun adored with each fibre of his body.

The whole idea that he would ever leave him beyond ridiculous, snorting with the thought, which quickly turned to a groan when the hand in his hair gripped rather firmly, wrapping around the strands quite forcibly, Kyuhyun feeling the tug immediately, only to yelp when Yesung pulls on them, using his hold on his hair to pull him away from his throat, Kyuhyun still trying to stay attached to the area, trying to reach back to the sweet skin, the hand on his head sort of oppressive, pulling him away and painfully at that, Kyuhyun groaning at the pull to his skull, his longish puppy hair making it an easy task to just grab the hair and treat him like a pet he supposed, laughing bitterly as Yesung pulled at him again, this time it’s a sharp pain and Kyuhyun cringes, ashamed that he sort of likes it, thinking he was utterly shameless to be thinking about something like that now, reminding  himself that he was being pulled away like an unruly animal and asking himself if he took joy in being treated as something unwanted, his face turning into a glower as Yesung pulled him away from him, Kyuhyun glaring at him once Yesung had Kyuhyun’s lips away from him, the older man looking absolutely ravished to be honest, most of his skin red and marked, though not permanent, his teeth marks clearly visible against his shoulder, that one sure to leave a mark, Kyuhyun grinning to himself, rather satisfied with his handiwork.

Yesung was not exactly glaring at him but looking at him oddly, as if he were wondering what to do next, Kyuhyun wondering why he did not think about that when he was not holding on to Kyuhyun’s head like that, positive he would have a migraine if it continued like that, looking at Kyuhyun as if he were a thing, then weirdly enough smiling a bit.

“That hurt, brat” Yesung spoke finally, his voice tainted with reprimand, but there is humour in there too and some playfulness and some of that weird light that just made Yesung……well….. Yesung, and Kyuhyun was so happy he thought he could cry, the dimness of his eyes fading to be replaced with that famed light, still not bright as it should be, but there was light, as dim as it was, there was light and its frankly beautiful, Kyuhyun thinks he may just sob from happiness, his face splitting into a grin as he dives for Yesung's chest, pulling out of the older man’s grasp so he could hug him.

In  milliseconds, he is back against Yesung's body, head burrowing against his throat as he hugs the life out of him, both hands wrapping around as much as him as he could grab hold of, holding on for dear life, surprised he was not drowning in his own tears, supposed the idea of it thrown away by the share joy that he felt in that moment.

He was in no way naïve enough to think that it was all settled and positive that Yesung must still have a lot of troubles on his mind, but the very idea of seeing the real Yesung and not that godforsaken robotic version was something to be thrilled over. He was rejoicing in glee that atleast Yesung was there with him, the person that he loved was finally surfacing, the light in his eyes bringing brightness to Kyuhyun’s heart by just being there.

 Kyuhyun laughed like a maniac when Yesung wraps his arms around him, holding on to him equally as tight, the fingers not hesitant or unsure but they feel like Yesung……that shyness that never leaves him, yet just strong enough to feel his conviction , to feel his love, both small hands burning his skin, one of them sliding back into his hair, Kyuhyun feeling his stomach flutter when the small fingers brush through the strands, soft and delicate, Yesung playing with the pieces of hair as he likes to do sometimes and Kyuhyun thinks he can burst from the happiness.

Four days ago it might have just been something Yesung did when he held him but now that he knew what it was like to not have it, he was suddenly very appreciative of it all, clinging to Yesung shamelessly, not even bothering to steal kisses, just enjoying the feel of the real Yesung against him, the one that his hair and presses kisses to his temple and taps patterns to his skin, his face more than likely going to split when he felt the first kiss as he expected to his temple. Kyuhyun breathing in relieve.

Atleast the worst of it had past.

A/N: Do you guys love me yet?...lol...I did promise you cheesy...there you have it. I am sure you all know where the story will go from here on out. This is just a taste of the cheesiness and other interesting things to come. ...so was it worth the wait? Is its fun? Do you guys think Kyuhyun reacted the right way? Should he just molest him?.....ignore than last question...lmao