Chapter XIX

The Emergence of Fears

The Emergence of Fears

Warnings: ually suggestive, ual references and innuendo.

Chapter XIX

“Since you made us miss my plans, you have to entertain me Hyung” Kyuhyun suggested a little devilishly, smirking in glee at his now brilliant plan, truly wonderfully brilliant he thought. Why did he not think of this before? He would have so much fun with Yesung, if he didn’t get smack that is and even then he thinks it would be fun, Yesung’s smacks sometimes pleasing to him, especially when it gave him a reason to grab his beautiful hands and punish him for abusing him in such a teasing manner.  What else could it be but teasing really? Small delicate hands that can cause him no pain, yet against his body bringing with it heat and warmth and so many interesting thoughts. He didn’t think that was Yesung’s intention mind you, but that could only be the logical outcome, even if it was not anticipated. In that respect, he firmly believed that even if a smack was his only reward, he had nothing to lose, his mind laying out the details before him, a truly devious plan that would bring him happiness.

Kyuhyun was pleased, evidenced by the board smile, edging the smirk away, yet the ill intention would always be plain for anyone to see, or rather annoy that was not as foolish as Yesung, the older man yet to realize that he willingly allowed himself to be led into a trap.

Sometimes Kyuhyun wanted to truthfully murder the idiot for being so oblivious and even worse, kill him for being so innocent as to not realize that Siwon was flirting with him shamelessly or when someone had ill intention, but sometimes, the idiots obliviousness worked to his advantage. Yesung was much too innocent and trusting he thinks. Whilst that normally would grate on his nerves and send him into mild stages of panic, he was surprisingly calm about that way.

It just meant that he would have to protect him. He had no reason to worry then. He would always be there to protect Yesung, even from himself.

Yesung could just be his idiot.

“Really? How?” Yesung asked innocently, shifting so that he could look at Kyuhyun’s eyes, noting the smirk but dismissing it in his guilt, his thoughts consumed with the need to make Kyuhyun feel better, not having the capacity to see the smirk for what it really was. He carried so much guilt about troubling Kyuhyun so much, about causing the younger man so much suffering that he was honestly willing to do anything to make it up to him.

He was wrong and because of his less than appropriate conduct he had made it much too hard for Kyuhyun. He had caused his beloved endless pain and the guilt from that would only eat at his insides, torturing him with images of Kyuhyun’s pained expression and lost eyes. He never wanted to those eyes ever again. They were like daggers to his heart and the evidence of his failure to love and protect the younger man as he should. He owed Kyuhyun so much, especially after everything he had to endure for his sake.

The younger was probably tired and frustrated and probably hungry as well, since he was sure Kyuhyun missed dinner, especially since he had probably planned to eat  in that nice restaurant that he was talking about. He had to remember to reimburse him for that as well. He would have mentioned it then, but it would have been awkward without a doubt. It would be an ill-timed comment, so bad that even he could recognize that it should be avoided in that moment. He would just have to talk to him in the morning about that, ignoring the warning bells going off in his mind. It really was the least he could do he told himself.

 In the meantime he would suggest that Kyuhyun get up and get dinner and probably shower but it he supposed the younger man would be unwilling to get up just yet. He was still worried that Kyuhyun had missed dinner though. There were so many things that he had to fix. He thought the least he could do was make Kyuhyun happy. It was his fault after all that they had a miserable evening.

“Oh….I have something in mind” Kyuhyun practically purred into Yesung's ear, his smirk large and foreboding, Yesung unconsciously gulping as he could just feel the mischievousness flowing off of Kyuhyun and he just knew he would be blushing burgundy soon, all his thoughts about restaurants and dinner falling away as the tendrils of Kyuhyun’s voice reached his ear, the implications obvious, especially with Kyuhyun looking much too pleased with himself for anything else to be real, the younger’s eyes bright and playful.

Mesmerizing.

Yesung, unwilling to fall prey to Kyuhyun’s hunter like glance, tried to pull away. He knew he had to escape. Kyuhyun looked predatory.

It was not the leering sort that crawled one’s blood, instead it was the soft mischievous type that let you astray, the sort that destroyed your resolve and turned you into slave of your desires, desperate and adrift.

 He had to escape; twisting away or at least trying to, closing his eyes to save his soul.

“Oh no……you aren’t going anywhere” Kyuhyun teased, voice soft and silky and enticing and Yesung could feel heat rising in his body, Kyuhyun’s hold on him possessive and strong…..

Wilful.

 Yesung knew he would not be freed, but that was not as scary as when he realized that he really didn’t mind, that he in a way wanted to be caged. Wanted to be beside Kyuhyun, wanted to feel his intensity, wanted that possessive hold to never waver……

Kyuhyun was devious he decided, the younger man pulling him so close that he could feel his heart beat against his, slow and steady. What was he??  Was he even human?? Kyuhyun’s heart beat was slightly above normal, whilst his was threatening to leap out of his chest. The bastard was enjoying this too much, his fingers curling against Yesung.

“Kyu ah…..what are-“ The possible question being murdered by the lips against his, soft and warm and teasing and loving and not even forceful and he honestly thought he was dying, drowning and on fire all at the same time, flutters flooding his body.

He would push him off but somehow his hands had decided that it was a good idea to bury themselves at the back of Kyuhyun’s head, wrapped around his neck, not even trying to push him…………..he is horrified when he realizes that they were in fact holding him closer. He was betrayed by his own hand.

What was his life after all?

His thoughts were soon distorted by the warmth rushing through his body, Kyuhyun’s kiss more forceful now,  manoeuvring skilfully, on his lower lip, Kyuhyun this time the one into the kiss and the sound is a lot more arousing than it should be, blood rushing through his body with a fire that could not be quelled, burning and intoxicating, marking his body in endless heat, rushing southwards decidedly, Yesung shutting his eyes in a hope to find some control, the huskiness of Kyuhyun’s moan the only sound repeating in his mind, displacing his own thoughts, Kyuhyun’s heartbeat increasing against his chest , his hands grabbing at him in this odd pattern.

It is not forceful or at least it was not meant to be, but it is intense and rough and Yesung savours the feeling of having Kyuhyun surround him like that. It’s strong and rough and consuming and he loves it. It scares him how much he likes it. He is even more startled when he is the one that bites down on Kyuhyun’s lips. It’s shocking and he doesn’t know what possessed him to do it, and he positive that it was someone else that slides his tongue into the younger man’s mouth when Kyuhyun gasps.

He was stilled for a moment, unsure what he was supposed to do.

He had done this before of course, but that felt like a lifetime ago. It also did not help that all he could fathom in the blinding heat of his mind was that he was kissing Kyuhyun like that. IT’S KYUHYUN!! He was infinitely more important than all the other people he had kissed put together. He feels shy as well, wondering where that burst of courage came from, where the strength to execute the desired had materialized from, but he does not once question the urge. He had known it was there for an exceedingly long time, Kyuhyun being the personification of temptation for far too long.

He was contemplated a retreat but was forced to enter even more when Kyuhyun pulled him even closer, his hands clawing at his back as he pressed him against him, feeling every fibre of Kyuhyun’s body against his and he was positive there was nothing disgusting enough that he could think about in that moment that would stop the blood from filling boneless flesh. He was giving up on that one. He would just blame Kyuhyun. The human body was not meant to be so close to another being, never meant to be so intermingled, so intimate. He was practically part of Kyuhyun.

 So close that it was nearly like he was inside of Kyuhyun………..and he was not going there.

Pulling it all back or trying too, exceedingly hard when he realized that he was inside Kyuhyun’s mouth and its super warm and taste amazing. It’s not super fresh as to be expected but  it does taste like mint and some sort of fruit and Yesung decides that he really likes the flavour of it, so much so, that he instinctively swipes his tongue against the sides of Kyuhyun’s mouth, tasting at a leisurely pace, Kyuhyun just indulging him, heart finally pounding in his chest, Yesung somehow deciding that he wanted to taste as much of the younger man as he could, pulling himself even closer as to reach the recesses of his mouth, hands leaving his back to tangle in his dark silky hair, fingers gripping on tightly, when his tongue slides against Kyuhyun’s, the younger man , Yesung positive that if blood was not flowing southwards before, it sure as hell was now, the sound being one of the most things he had probably heard in his life and that included the remnants for Eunhyuk’s video’s that the walls could not muffle, his core a blistering white heat, tugging Kyuhyun by the hair.

He was also vaguely aware that he was nearly on top Kyuhyun, but the younger did not seem to mind, taking their awkward position in stride, still impossibly tangled with each other, feeling small in Kyuhyun’s arms, but strangely liberated.

After the initial contact and the decision that he liked when Kyuhyun moaned, liked it very much, he pressed forward, trying to get the younger to do it again, pressing the weight of his tongue against his, rather enjoying it. He is startled however when Kyuhyun moves, his tongue lifting in a manner that pushes him off, Yesung supposing that he was a fool to expect Kyuhyun to be so pliant forever, shocked as the tongue moves nimbly, stupidly wondering how much practice Kyuhyun has had to be so good to change positions, the younger man’s tongue teasingly poking at his.

 He was mocking him.

Yesung was enraged, pulling back and moving forward, wrapping his tongue firmly at the other one, constricting it and dying from the fire exploding in his body, positive that he never expected it to feel so right or taste so damn good, Kyuhyun once more, Yesung feeling pleased, until he feel the smirk against his lips, realizing belatedly that was exactly what Kyuhyun wanted. The bastard was baiting him the entire time!

 He wanted him to tangle their tongues together. His suspicion confirmed when the strong organ wraps itself even firmer against him and Kyuhyun was in glee, holding him prisoner, but he shifts a bit and it’s really just a caress.

They don’t fight for dominance. It has never been something that they believed in.

They were parts of whole, pieces that completed each other, the fulfilment of Yin and Yang. Even then it was like that, a smooth rhythmic dance with each other, soft caresses and gentle affection. Yesung, trying to breath though his nose but his entire body was burning in fire, all his nerves on edge, feeling Kyuhyun’s eyelashes fluttering against his cheeks, their tongues poking each other playfully now, having released each other when Yesung shifted as a response to Kyuhyun’s moan, the sound driving him crazy.

Originally he was on fire, everything red and combustible, every fibre on edge and sensitive but after that sinful sound he feels like he is bathed in white light, so sensitive that everything is pleasurable and everything burns at the same time, and it all feels so freaking good, shifting to remove some of the heat, though all he managed to do was moan as well, the sound lost in Kyuhyun’s mouth, though the younger is back to clawing at him, so close now that he is sure they would both be sore from the odd angles they pulled themselves into to stay part of each other. He is light and heady and he never wants it to stop.

Somehow he remembers that thing called air.

 He couldn’t remember it before, but he feels the pull in his lungs and it’s painful. He thankfully did not forget to breathe but with each poke and caress he was so stunned that it would get caught somewhere in his throat and now he was in debt. His heart is thumping violently and that merger intake was never going to be enough to sustain him. He has to let go, he has to breathe, but the taste is so freaking addictive and the warmth has him prisoner and he really wants to stay part of Kyuhyun.

He is in a dilemma.

He can’t decide what to do, Kyuhyun making pulling away even harder as he playfully pokes at his tongue and Yesung pokes back because he likes playing with Kyuhyun and they are happy that way. He feels his chest burn and he still wants to hold on, but the soft splay against his neck, has him , breaking the entanglements. He decides then that separation is his salvation and slowly easies away, Kyuhyun giving chase briefly, but it’s not forceful, just him being playful. He guides his tongue away, sliding it back into his mouth, then tries to pull away so that he could breathe properly but Kyuhyun had decided to attact himself to his lips once more, on then, Yesung shaking his head, the younger just looking at him with smiling eyes.

 Yesung glares and that is enough to make him get off, though he is swift to bury his head against his throat, mouthing at the skin as Yesung tries to catch his breath, Kyuhyun doing the same in between kisses, Yesung feeling the breathes against his skin. He finally removes that debt he had, his lungs feeling relieved but his heart is still pounding and he can feel the heat everywhere. Kyuhyun was still mouthing at his skin, shifting so that he could return to his side, his body burning in embarrassment, though his hands do not leave Kyuhyun’s hair, still holding him against him, sighing as Kyuhyun continued, feeling a smirk form against his skin.

“Maybe I should ask you to entertain me more often?”  Kyuhyun teased against his skin as he lifted up to smirk at him, Yesung practically burgundy. Kyuhyun definitely did not expect that and he sure as hell was not complaining.

 It was not rough and was actually very soft and shy and exactly what he would expect from Yesung. Normally he was the one that had to force him into it or do the coaxing, so it was a shocker to see that Yesung tried to take the initiative. It was amazing and brilliant and he was dying for him to do it again. Who knew, maybe he would coax him into it again and again and even more than that as the night progressed.

“Shhhh” Yesung spoke softly, clearly embarrassed about the whole thing and really unable to handle the teasing as well. He would die if he had to listen to Kyuhyun , his face burning and his body protesting from all the heat, wondering if he should leave Kyuhyun’s hold to ease that feeling, pointedly ignoring the stiffness of the once flaccid area a little lower.

 At least it was not that bad and if Kyuhyun felt it he did not mention it, and he sure as hell was not going to mention the indent against his thigh either. Ignorance was better in this case. If they stayed like that though, feigning ignorance would be impossible. He really could do with a bit of separation. No…he Needed separation or the embarrassment and shyness would eat him alive.

Kyuhyun as if reading his mind, shake his head firmly, before returning to his throat in a rush, lips moving into action immediately, hands gripping on to him tightly, Yesung allowing Kyuhyun to hold on to him, the younger man descending lower, a nip to his collar bone that had him , the sound ripped from his body and he wanted to die. So freaking embarrassing!!

Kyuhyun, he just knew was smirking.

As punishment he tugged on Kyuhyun’s hair, his hands never really leaving it before, smiling to himself when Kyuhyun groaned, going even more pink when Kyuhyun mumbled that he liked it, Yesung smacking him at the back of his head, Kyuhyun laughing into his skin.

“You like it rough then? Go ahead I don’t mind” that goddamn chuckle, teasing his skin and making him lose his mind, even if he knew Kyuhyun was probably teasing…..was he teasing?

“Yah!” a reprimand that he knew would not stop him at all, Kyuhyun continuing his tasting, seemingly not getting enough, Yesung virtually helpless, or that is what he told himself when he made no motion to stop him.

Kyuhyun doesn’t want to stop, or rather he CAN’T stop. He was bewitched, drawn to Yesung as if he were a moth, doomed to eternally be drawn to that flame, no matter how dangerous it was. Unlike that moth though, he was unable to draw that line, to avoid the raging sparks. The moth protected itself, Kyuhyun wanted nothing more than to blaze in the flames, to get lost in the intoxicating aroma of coffee and cinnamon and leave the world behind. He wanted to burned in the passion and combust from the sweetness of silky skin that could rival the finest wine Kyuhyun had ever tasted, to die from the flustered tugs to his hair, savouring the pull of small beautiful fingers through the strands of his hair, the mild pain making him heady ad fluttery, but most of all he wanted to live in that endless pleasure filled daze, the pounding of Yesung's heart against his chest pushing him over a cliff to drown in a sea of bliss. He couldn’t stop and he could only hope Yesung permitted his pleasurable death.

He was at his mercy, his to destroy.

Kyuhyun continued on his collarbones and he is grateful it was cold enough to still logically wear a coat and a sweater, positive that Kyuhyun’s little actions would leave soft marks. He doubt Kyuhyun was brave enough to let them get purple and protruding but the was definitely forceful enough to leave those smooth red marks and he was most definitely not chancing fangirl eyes at all.

He wondered if he should stop him, but couldn’t seem to be able to muster the will, whatever Kyuhyun was doing to him was sinful and dangerous and he was basically addicted. His body burned and the area in which Kyuhyun touched was cool and hot at the same time, his entire body erupting in this tiny goose bumps and he could feel the electricity in his toes. He reckoned the time for fighting was over.

By the time Kyuhyun slipped his hand underneath his tee shirt, tracing maddening circles against his back, that stray finger, inching towards his stomach, he was just floating, hands in Kyuhyun’s hair, at the younger man’s mercy. He didn’t know what the night would bring at this point, but he was interested, definitely interested, the blood gushing through his body.

Every kiss, every brush of soft lips, a new blistering sensation, his head feeling light and adrift, unsure what to do, his consciousness set to the wind, a feeling of freedom settling over his heart, watching in a blessed daze as his body burned from the inside out, each touch scorched a path to his soul. It’s something he can’t describe, something he can’t fathom. It’s foreign and beautiful and somehow he doesn’t want it to end. He was Kyuhyun’s to do with as he wished.

He was lost, his sanity abandoning him.

He would later claim that it was his loss of sanity that made him react the way he had, Kyuhyun’s teeth teasing against his skin, the soft pain, a hot stinging sensation that caused more harm to his groin than it did to his throat, blood rushing throughout his body as if it were possessed, and he supposed in a way he was.

The heat in his core blocking all other thoughts, a savage beast that burned in a white heat that could never be quenched, rarely making appearances to be honest, but he finds that its right at home, that low flame that Kyuhyun had been diligently for months, suddenly feeling like a runaway wildfire, scorching all in its part, the goal, simply destruction.

 It was calling for his destruction, his complete surrender. With his mind adrift and his heart clenched in Kyuhyun’s grip, the younger’s stead in action, wanting nothing more to fulfil Kyuhyun’s desires, he was left defenceless, nothing within him to control the flames, the sensitivity paining his body.

 It’s not the stinging from the teeth grazes, on the contrary the fire that ravaged within burning his walls and pushing against him, his self-control hanging by a thread, nothing to keep him in place, nothing to keep Kyuhyun at a distance., nothing to give him safe from the torrents of desire and more than likely the aches of lust.

It certainly didn’t help that Kyuhyun seemed intent on destroying him, intent on seizing him from any protection he could have, twisting and moulding him in a way that he would be his for an eternity, Kyuhyun’s lips fervent against his skin, sweet and poisonous, deceitfully pleasurable, tugging at his heart, that fire in his depths, his eyes clouding over in a daze, his hands pulling at Kyuhyun’s hair, his stubby fingers gripping at the soft silky roots, the length beautifully appropriate to give him some traction, biting his lips as Kyuhyun’s teeth scraped along his collarbone, the heat maddening, the only possible reaction being to tug harshly on the bindings of hair wrapped around his fingers, Kyuhyun groaning against his skin, the sound doing strange things to Yesung, enslaving him.

He would later blame it entirely on that low husky groan that rippled against his collarbone for all his subsequent mindless actions. He could barely remember how it happened but he found himself devouring Kyuhyun’s lips harshly, the roughness unparalleled and decidedly not his usual method, his eyes burning in a passion that rose from his insides, controlling his actions.

He could only remember flashes shrouded in darkness, seeing as it as if he were a stranger standing at a distance, his hand harshly tugging on Kyuhyun’s hair, dragging the younger man upwards, Kyuhyun’s lips red and slightly engorged, his eyes masked in a particularly haze that could only be lust, so strong that whatever Yesung could have had in his mind was driven away. Kyuhyun’s gaze was too strong to allow thought, the only thing it would permit was its equal; lust.

 Yesung wasn’t sure what happened next but he has a blurred haze vision of him gasping and dragging Kyuhyun down to him, the younger man’s lips twisting into a sinful smirk. It may have been beautiful but Yesung wouldn’t know, it was soon marred by his lips anyway, any other form lost to the union, Kyuhyun sliding against his as if he was always meant to be there, always meant to be the one that he lost his control to.

 He had done it all before of course, a few times indeed, each pleasurable in its own right, the coiling in his abdomen and the headiness of the final release. It’s not likely he would ever forget it, but somehow none of his memories seem to compare, each brush feeling so delightfully foreign and special, the other names and faces that he still values, falling away to be replaced by the feel of Kyuhyun’s hands on his skin, or the scent of his throat, the texture of his hair or the mischief in his eyes.

He had never once compared Kyuhyun’s touch to the others; Kyuhyun is incomparable after all.

He was so perfect and wonderful and so tempting that he doesn’t think he would have been able to sustain the comparison anyway, especially not when Kyuhyun slipped his hand passed his t-shirt, the buds of his fingers barely ghosting at his sides. Yesung was sure he would preferred if he had just grabbed hold him…the teasing of the possible warmth infuriating him, reason pitched to the side as he suddenly craved for Kyuhyun’s touch.

He was nearly desperate for him, the brushes of fingers sufficiently playful enough to drive him mad, but never enough to give him satisfaction, Kyuhyun’s body pressed against him, the younger man’s legs tangled with him, too lost in wilderness of white heat and maddened flusters to feel awkward at the slight hardness against his thigh, his mind too far gone to entertain any other thought than a plot to get those hands were he wanted them apparently, twisting into the touch, Kyuhyun’s fingers pressing against his tanned skin, the goosebumps erupting immediately, like an electric charge that cause a jolt to his already pounding heart, Kyuhyun’s lips twisting into a smile as he tugged on his lower lip, the sight enraging Yesung, not willing to tolerate the younger man’s nearly mocking countenance, silently driven by the shame of his neediness, deciding that revenge was in order, leaning into the kiss with anger and purpose, Kyuhyun grasping when his hair is heaved at forcefully, Yesung wrapping the strands around his fingers, his short nails digging into the scalp, pulling Kyuhyun away, the younger man’s eyes flashing in pain and excitement, Yesung not waiting for the comment to come, positive he would want to gag him, therefore taking the initiative, pulling his back towards him, lips crashing fiercely, Yesung's teeth grazing against Kyuhyun’s lower lip, not breaching the skin, but its forceful and from the moan Yesung could only conclude that Kyuhyun had some unique taste. He should have been concerned about what that could mean for their future dalliances, but found that all it did was make the organ filling with blood that much more unyielding.

He would worry about what that could mean for his own possible depravity, but for now he wasn’t capable of much thought really, instead sliding his tongue into Kyuhyun’s mouth. What was better to gag the bastard with than his tongue anyway? A dirty voice looked ready to respond, the suggestion clearly inappropriate,…wrong…. doused quickly enough to avoid the visualization, thankfully, but never quick enough to stop the immediate gush of blood to his groin.

He is content instead to poke the strong organ that guards Kyuhyun’s throat, the taste sweetly Kyuhyun,  as to be expected, the response however shocking some sanity back into him, the tongue wrapping around him triggering that shyness that refused to leave, wanting to retreat but unwilling to lose, deciding that he would play dirty as well, using the hand at Kyuhyun’s side to slide down to the small of his back, tugging impatiently at the last bits of the shirt that was tugged into his pants, Kyuhyun releasing him as he felt the motions, Yesung seeing his eyes flash in suspicion, giggling against Kyuhyun’s lips when the younger man shivers when his fingers dip just between the seam at his waist, the seam line of his briefs being traced lazily, the motion focused on the small of his back, a tiny little sink that Kyuhyun was extra sensitive in, the younger man’s eyes going wide before they fluttered close, Kyuhyun releasing calming breathes.

Yesung however was far from finished, using the younger man’s disconcertion to finish his turn at revenge, leaning downwards to nip at Kyuhyun’s protruding Adam’s apple, Kyuhyun loudly, followed by a groan when he realized what he did, biting his lips when Yesung repeated the action, this time wrapping his lips around it for a split second, digging a blunt nail into the spot he had been lavishing in teasing movements, his nail the final straw, Kyuhyun groaning in a defeated yet pleasure filled way, collapsing face first into his shoulder and the bed, his nose bouncing of  his shoulder.

Yesung finally breathing, his mind still lost to the haze that overcame him, his face burning as the shyness finally caught up with him, though it is not permitted to exist for any length of time, Kyuhyun’s entire body pressed against his, the firm unyielding hardness lodged against his thigh, embarrassing and awkward yet only seems to fuel the fire that burns within him, lending encouragement to his own hardness, helped by  the younger man’s grip to his side, even stronger now, his fingers twisting around his relatively small curves, his body lean and muscular yet feeling infinitely smaller within the grasp of Kyuhyun’s large hands.

 The warm breathes and low curses doing nothing to fuelling the fire in his core, Kyuhyun’s voice husky and broken, the sort that could only swell a man’s pride. He is not sure if it’s the bending of his ego or the fact that Kyuhyun’s voice naturally is sultry, and when husky with lust, downright obscene, his fingers tracing the patterns on Kyuhyun’s lower dorsum, his hands tugging on his hair gently this time, his chin and jawline, petting against Kyuhyun’s cheek, the younger man, groaning before he twisted, capturing the sculpted line in a kiss, lips pressing against the curve of his jaw, the motion stilled before Kyuhyun smiled, the action a lot more that it should have ever been, Kyuhyun twisting back into the curve of his throat, his sinking to mouth at the expose red bite marks, on it in a way that had Yesung , embarrassing and shameful, and he doesn’t care.

How could he care? How could he even think?

Kyuhyun was on his skin, this lean body pressed to him, the soft hardness against his thigh evidence of his effect on the younger man, enough to engorge his ego and make him ache at the thought. He can’t say he is much better…..

 He doesn’t think he can do anything but moan to be honest, the shameful sounds escaping his lips at will, the will to prevent them shattered a long time to go. He couldn’t have expected much else really, half his blood supply seemed decidedly intent on lining boneless flesh, the organ swelling with life from the influx of blood, though thankfully still manageable.

For how long he could keep it that way he wasn’t sure.

His best chance was being doused in ice cold water but Kyuhyun seemed to have other ideas, his hands sensually rubbing along his stomach, mouth not once leaving its apparent treasure, sinking his teeth into the mould once more Yesung crying out in pain or maybe it was just from the overfilling of glee and heat and that fire behind his eyes. He didn’t know when and found he couldn’t care to very much,  when Kyuhyun’s hands travelled downwards, the long fingers only stopping at the twisted fabric that acted as the waist band of his pants, his fingers tracing the line above it, Yesung in the meantime trying to think about something that was not how good the lips at his shoulder felt.

He had another thought though, this time it was simply revenge minded, hands once more gripping on the silky hair, this time carefully lifting Kyuhyun’s head, the younger man shifting away from his shoulder, lips coated and red, eyes completely shot, though there was a still a fire brewing in his depth, truly beautiful really, eyes flashing in predatory hunger that  makes Yesung blush in his mindless haze, his entire body burning, positive that burning he felt in his toes was the stirring of that fire in his core, the bolts of thinly veiled lust the real electricity that he felt, the true reason he pulled Kyuhyun back towards his lips, the urge to devour him rammed into his head, all other thoughts locked out, the darkness of revenge and the awakening of arousal tainting all his actions, lips sealing over Kyuhyun’s, the younger man clearly happy to reciprocate, kissing back with even more vigour, his hands at his waist digging in to his skin looking for purchase.

Yesung not in a position to complain, even if somewhere far away from the limited amount of consciousness  he had a meek voice was whispering that it was sure to bruise, finding that he felt a certain sweetness in the idea of having Kyuhyun’s hands burned into his skin, the strangeness of it all not being analysed, not having enough blood left in his head to do anything like that, only focused on the taste and smell of Kyuhyun, the apple scented skin like a strong intoxicant, burning his nostrils with its innocent sweetness, his hands clawing at Kyuhyun’s back and hair, his fingers sinking into Kyuhyun’s firm flesh, small fingers gripping silky strands as if his life depended on the action, Kyuhyun groaning against his lips and the sound makes him weak, all his resolve shot to hell, red heat the only thing before his lips when his teeth sink into Kyuhyun’s lower lip, gently as not to hurt him too much but enough to help release some of his tension, or so he had hoped.

He really didn’t bargain for it to only cause his body to burn more, Kyuhyun pulling away to gaze at him, his eyes nothing but lust, intense and inflamed, Yesung gasping when he barrelled towards his jawline, lips attached to every piece of skin that he could manage, the feeling unbelievably sultry, Yesung nearly panting as he held on to him, his hands stuck deep into Kyuhyun’s skin, the younger man doing the same, his side actually hurting a little, the pain morphing into a beacon of pleasure, even more so when Kyuhyun’s hand shifted, roaming along the edge of his waistband, Kyuhyun’s mouth now attached to the spot just beneath his earlobe.

Yesung can only gasp when Kyuhyun’ s head dips further, trailing kisses along his throat until he is back to his collar bones, teeth nipping at the skin, Yesung's hands deep into Kyuhyun’s flesh, the moan that escapes from his lips, sinfully shameful, low and husky and he feels Kyuhyun’s slight shiver, the hardness against his thigh growing rapidly, Kyuhyun using his foot to his calf, a natural reaction to all the tingles, but it only makes the white heat so much stronger and the blood deposits in his groin to increase rapidly, positive that it is beyond noticeable now, not having any thought left to feel shy, feeling as if he were having an outer body experience, his consciousness burning in a delicious blissful white flamed fire, pain and pleasure mingling as his consciousness died sweetly.

It may be due to this new inherent weakness that he does nothing but moan, low and husky when Kyuhyun’s fingers finally dip beyond the seam of his sweat pants, easy and warm and the skin it touches immediately burning, the tingles of electricity coursing through his body, the fire blazing in his eyes, the fingers steadily teasing the skin, the mouth attached to his shoulder simply too corrupting for him to do anything but whine softly, his lips pressed against the side of Kyuhyun’s face, awkward angle and all.

When the hand at his waist band dips lower he knows he should panic, that he should stop it immediately but somehow he can’t. He can’t bring himself to do anything but surrender to Kyuhyun, to let the lust run rampant, tugging the younger man back towards him for a kiss, sloppy and uncoordinated, his actions  soiled by the heat that had distorted him in the most wicked way. The fire in his depths and the glint in Kyuhyun’s hungry eyes are too much for him.

Let it come as it may.

He deserved a little bit of happiness, at least for the night, his suffering had been too much. He didn’t know how long it would last but he just wanted to live in the moment, just to enjoy the present, closing his eyes as Kyuhyun’s teeth scrapped across his collarbones once more, steadily descending along his body, only matching the hand at his waist, also dipping lower with each turn, Yesung stifling a moan, hands gripping onto Kyuhyun’s hair, whilst the other clawed at his lower back, Kyuhyun against his skin, when he scraped the soft flesh, the sounds polluting the air in a manner that could only corrupt innocent souls.

He was too lost to think but he somehow knows that is where he belonged. He knows as if it is embedded in his consciousness that he was always meant to be  attached to Kyuhyun…  meant to be one with Kyuhyun……eyes fluttering as the Kyuhyun continued his descent.

♥규 성♥

A/N: No matter what I do I can't seem to get readers to care about any of these stories. Personally I am just about tired of it all. I will just keep the delusions to myself. I promise I will atleast finish this story. It deserves to be completed.

Cheers.