Chapter XX

The Emergence of Fears

The Emegerence of Fears

Warnings: Use of profanity.

Chapter XX

 

“What the hell happened to you two?” Kangin asked rather boisterously, sitting at the table at the 11th floor dorm, having been invited down to breakfast by Ryeowook, who much preferred the overall niceness of the lower dorm, to the more disorganized……….fine! The dirtier upper floor.

It was not his fault they had Donghae, who by his very nature turned the place into a pig sty and he and Heechul were not one for cleaning. It just was not their style of things. He completely understood why Ryeowook retreated to the lower dorms, aside for his love of the lower floor’s residents. Kangin would admit it was a much nicer place and recently was rather interesting, like then.

Yesung had just walked into the kitchen with Kyuhyun at his side as always…….well whenever the younger was not being a lazy brat and actually bothered to showed up to breakfast with the others and not just sleep in and wait till Yesung or Ryeowook dragged him out of bed. He was surprised that he did not see Yesung earlier, the older man normally up and about much before he could groggily make it down to breakfast but he figured he was in one of his moods still and was deciding to stay in his room. He couldn’t say he was shocked that he and Kyuhyun came together, by then aware as to why they were always together, being informed that they slept in the same room, figured that it would be normal by then to see them out together.

 It was however rather shocking to see them both in such a state. Yesung looked half dead and entirely frazzled, his hair in a mess and he movements seems to indicate that he was sore, skin red and some scary marks along his throat and collar bones, barely upright and just looking dead. He had not seen him look like that in a long time to be honest. Kyuhyun was even worse, since he was actually limping and had scratches all over his face,  coupled with angry red marks along his throat and still dressed in a ruffled shirt and pants, hair even worse than Yesung's and whilst the younger was never a morning person, that was extreme even for him.

He could marvel at the younger’s will though. He still had the energy to rest his hand on Yesung's back and be his normal possessive self. If Kangin did not know better he would think they had been molesting each other, but he knew better.

 Yesung was too much of a to ever get that done, snickering to himself at the thought.

“Hyung, are you alright?” Donghae asked in concern, seeing Yesung looking a bit dazed, ignoring the question as he headed for the coffee pot. He would answer all the questions asked, hearing Ryeowook ask a similar question and could conclude that mumbled mess lost in his food, from Eunhyuk was something similar. He wanted to tell him he was fine, but he was practically brain dead.

 He and Kyuhyun had been up for most of the night and they had an early breakfast call. It didn’t help that they were starving and had no energy whatsoever. If he did not drink his coffee soon he would be brain dead. In fact he did think he was currently brain dead. He was so tired but the grumbling in his and then Kyuhyun’s stomachs made sleep impossible. Honestly he was so tired he would have just slept through it, those sleepless nights and the stress of it all getting to him, but Kyuhyun had heard the grumbles and insisted that he get up and have breakfast. He was not enthusiastic but he could not argue with the logic.

 Now that he was there that coffee pot was calling his name and he would not be stopped.

“You guys can ask if I am alright as well you know” Kyuhyun grumbled, which mainly came from sleepiness, but really he had a point.

He was not blind. He knew how they looked, and to be quite honest he was the one that was worse for wear. His entire body ached and the pain in his lower body was no joke. Everything was sore and he would kill Yesung. It was his entire fault anyway. In the meantime he would wonder why they always seemed to think Yesung was fragile and acted as he was the dangerous one. Yesung was the cause of all his pain and they coddle Yesung instead. He was not jealous, just annoyed, or he would have been if he was energetic enough to feel any strong emotion.

“Sorry Kyuhyunnie. Are you alright? Do you know what happened to Hyung?” Ryeowook asked, wondering how they could both look that dishevel, genuinely concerned about the both of them, though his interest was clearly directed more so to his hyung, all things considered.

He won’t care about the rest but they both looked as if they were in pain. He figured the marks may have been intimacy and that really was not his business but the fact that they looked nearly dead was a lot more to his concern. Yesung's eyes were barely open and he was standing there inhaling the coffee as if his life depended on it and was not speaking at all, his skin marked and his body tense. Kyuhyun did not look much better of course, walking with a limp and groaning ever so often. What on earth had they been up to?

“Hyung!! What happened to your shoulder?” Donghae gasped, pulling himself off the table to reach his hyung’s side, the sleepiness leaving him, catching a scary bruise on Yesung's shoulder when the older man leaned forward, his tee-shirt falling to the side. It was dark and purple and looked painful.

He was beside him in a flash, pushing Kyuhyun’s hand away so that he could turn Yesung to face him, the older man just grinning at his coffee, not minding as Donghae pulled his shirt to the side, tracking his fingers along the skin, looking at it with care, Yesung finally bringing the coffee to his lips, the first taste invigorating, instantly feeling better, the hot caffeine filled beverage sliding down his throat, the warmth settling in his stomach, his synapses finally firing, belatedly realizing that Donghae was feeling at his shoulder, the same shoulder that had Kyuhyun’s teeth marks.

 WHAT???

“Oh….Hae…stop…its nothing” Yesung finally spoke, trying to bat Donghae’s hand away, panic settling in chest, his cheeks burning a flaming red instantly, gulping as he tried to get Donghae’s hand away, the younger man carefully tracing the mark, eyeing it with more precision than he was never known for, Yesung trying to grab at his hands, feeling awkward and terrified that Donghae would realize what it was. He glanced at Kyuhyun with panicked eyes, silently telling the younger man to do something……..Anything!

Kyuhyun looking at him with a calm disposition as if he did not care, Yesung glaring at him.

“Wait……these look like teeth marks” Donghae spoke, more to himself but the fact that everyone in the room was looking at him so intently, that even if he had mouthed the words they would have all known what he had said, Donghae not paying attention to anyone of them, just tracing the marking to ensure that he was not seeing things. It really felt as if they were teeth marks, not exceptionally deep, but the mark was there. He was so engrossed that he did not see Yesung's eyes go wide and the panicked expression that he wore, even Kyuhyun turning a little red, turning his face away, Yesung pushing at Donghae’s chest to get him away.

“Teeth marks? What the hell did you do to him Kyuhyun?” Siwon raged, voice low and deadly, everyone turning to the entrance, no one having seen him enter before.

He had just returned from an early morning workout session at the gym and was on his way home. He had to pass the dorms on the way though and decided to pop in and check on Yesung. The older man had been sulky a few days already and the last time he stepped in, he had refused to see anyone, Siwon stubbornly entering the room, Yesung sighing in frustration but Siwon did not care, refusing to leave. Eventually his stubbornness paid off, Yesung letting him pet his hair as he just sat with him for a bit. He never spoke, Siwon did not expect him to, but he was just grateful that he let him be near him.

They sat quietly for a bit, Yesung sending him away with a weak smile, saying he wanted to sleep. Siwon was reluctant to let him go like that but he really did not have a choice. Yesung clearly looked tired and he had heard from Ryeowook that he had been like that for a while now. He really did not know what to do but could only hope that he felt better soon. He was tempted to ask Kyuhyun what was wrong with him, that action requiring him to swallow a lot of pride, but he was willing to do it, except that he did not think Kyuhyun knew very much either. As it was, he had no choice but the leave it.

As to be expected he was not pleased that the first words he heard when he entered was everyone asking if Yesung was okay, and only to walk in to the kitchen to find Donghae peering over an injury, which he identified to be teeth marks. How the hell did he get teeth marks? He could only suspect that Kyuhyun was responsible. He was the only one that Yesung would let get close enough to him to do something like that, different from the closeness of him and Donghae. It was also safe to say that the idea that Kyuhyun had hurt his hyung was not settling well with him, glaring at Kyuhyun with burning eyes, so fierce that the colour drained from Kyuhyun’s face, his eyes a little stricken, his gaze weak and frightened. Kyuhyun was brave and unbending normally, but Siwon looked murderous and even he was not that insane,  entire aura dark as he thundered into the room, heading straight for Yesung, who looked rather stumped himself.

In record time, Siwon was across the room and beside Donghae, pushing the cute man to the side, Donghae not complaining that he had to give way, Siwon not as kind as he should be when he thought something was wrong. He didn’t wait a heartbeat until his hand was the one against the injury, smooth fingertip against heated bruised indented skin, as if he were confirming something.

 Yesung supposed that he should be getting Siwon off him, but it really was that hard to say something. He wanted the earth to swallow him. How was he supposed to explain that? He would kill Kyuhyun for being so rash and the idiot was not even helping him now. He supposed though that it was in Kyuhyun’s best interest not to interfere, Siwon glowering at him and it did not look pretty. He should intervene before Kyuhyun got killed he decided. He wouldn’t put it past Siwon to actually strangle his BabyKyu if he thought Kyuhyun had hurt him in any possible way.

“It’s nothing Siwon ah. I am fine. He didn’t do anything ” Yesung explained with a warm smile, tired but forcing the energy into it, trying to convince Siwon that it was okay, since it really was okay.

The bite hurt a bit, especially when they touched the red skin, but it was alright otherwise. He barely felt it and was not mad at Kyuhyun. He didn’t want the others to think Kyuhyun had hurt him, not liking the thought of that at all, especially since it was not true in the least, reaching the hand up to take the hand at his skin away, instead lacing the fingers together, leaning into the younger man beside him, going for a half hug, thinking the warmth would make Siwon believe him. Siwon however did not do half hugs as a general rule, using the free hand to wrap around Yesung's waist, pulling him closer, pressing him against his exceedingly broad chest, a protective hold taking shape, insisting on glowering at Kyuhyun with fierce resolve. Kyuhyun though, now looked much less fearful and more mad than anything else, decidedly displeased at the hold Siwon had on his hyung and without a doubt irked by the glare he was receiving. Siwon was out of his place in his opinion. Yesung didn’t seem to think so however, patting Siwon’s back to calm him, distracted when Heechul laughed.

“Would you all just relax? He is fine. They just had ” Heechul informed nonchalantly, having entered the room earlier with Kangin, taking note of the condition of his dongsaengs when Kangin had asked the question and coupling it with his acquired knowledge the night prior, therefore not even batting an eyelash at his remark, returning to his coffee, chuckling to himself, wondering why his dongsaengs were such idiots.

 He doubted they were that naïve, supposing that they, especially Siwon and Donghae, just wanted to be in denial. It was rather obvious to him how Yesung got that mark and he was looking forward to teasing the life out of him. He thinks it would be great fun, especially when he heard sputtering from the older man, even the snarky demon turning rose red, looking ready to die, Siwon’s eyes the size of saucers, glancing down at the man he was holding onto and Heechul in turn, Donghae’s mouth a wide O shape. The others were not much better, surprised and perhaps in a little disbelief, though Kangin looked nearly as gleeful as Heechul felt.

“Hyung, you did what?” Donghae asked in interest, his natural personality making it hard for him to realize that he was in effect prying and really should not have asked something so personal. All he knew was that Heechul said that Kyuhyun caused the marks because they were……and okay…..maybe he did not want to know. He rather not think of them like that…. Ever……….. and especially not in a way that his Hyung and Kyuhyunnie could be hurt. He wanted to take back the question immediately.

“No! God no…it really was not like that Hae ah. We didn’t do ‘that’…..well not ‘that’ exactly and it was some kisses and a little more?...how to explain Hae ah?……but it’s really not like that…”Yesung stuttered his explanation a bit frantically glaring at Heechul when he was not making panic eyes at Donghae and pleading with anyone to help him, his face burgundy and his legs weak.

He was feeling lightheaded. He really did not have enough energy for that. He was dying, Siwon however keeping him upright, breathing and panicking. He would clarify that he was not ashamed of the idea. He and Kyuhyun were in love and it was normal for people in love to do things like that. He in fact had no issues with the idea and truly hoped that they could be intimate in that way one day soon. He was just horrified to have it mentioned like that, in front of everyone and he really was honestly just too shy to face questions like that. He didn’t even care if it was true or not, it was just too hard to have to talk about it and all of that. He wanted to explain but Heechul interrupted.

“Who you trying to kid Rabid Dog? I heard all the screaming and and cussing. Gotta say, didn’t think you guys would be so vocal. Hell!  Kyuhyun can barely walk and you are practically red [referring to the red marks along his throat and face]” Heechul exposed with a smirk, recalling entering the lower dorm to look for Yesung, being told that he was still in one of his moods and was being a pain, worrying  about the younger man.

 He was intent to get in there and smack him a few times and put an end to it when he heard them. Yesung and Kyuhyun apparently. He didn’t mean to eavesdrop but it was hard not to. The walls were thin and they were sort of loud. He was not sure what was happening at first but when he heard the cursing and faint , he could make a conclusion. The sight of them this morning just confirmed it. He hoped they were okay though, seriously. It seemed sort of rough and he did not want them to hurt themselves.

“No Hyung! Really it was not like that…we didn’t….well not that far…..we were just talking?...well maybe it was fighting?....something like that- “Yesung tried to explain once more, pulling away from Siwon, who just put a hand on his back as he tried to explain it to Heechul, everyone eyeing the exchange with interest and wide mouths, Kangin looking ready to add his own thoughts, the others mouth wide, Donghae looking at him with those eye, innocent and curious and he really wanted to throw up, to empty the acidic contents and end his stress.  He was dying and Heechul only made it worse when he interrupted him again.

“Oh really? …….Come on Rabid Dog! There is no shame in it, even if you guys like it rough, though you had better not let the brat hurt you” Heechul added, amused at the sputtering man, thinking his red panicked face to be adorable, though he did not like the sight of the red bruises, also not missing the redness against his cheek bones.

Heechul was all for kink and all those interesting fun things but he did not want him to be hurt. He supposed though, Kyuhyun would never be that brave, not with Siwon ready to crack his spine and Kangin’s less than fun manner of handling things that hurt Yesung, around, and nothing would be worse than Ryeowook’s disapproving nagging. He supposed though that it was probably just a romantic thing and left it that, though he was warning the younger man from the onset that  he would not tolerate anything that hurt Yesung in the least. If he were to be honest though, Kyuhyun actually looked to be the one worst for wear. He wondered who he should be warning in that situation then. From the looks of things they were protecting the wrong one.

Well that was interesting.

“Really Hyung…it’s not like that. He didn’t do anything to me…….we didn’t do anything-“ Yesung continued to explain in panic mode, really not liking the allusions, somewhere in the back of his mind putting away a note to tell Heechul that he had no intention of letting anyone take advantage of him, conscious that Kyuhyun was innocent, even if he had caused the mark and really his head was pounding and he needed more coffee and why wasn’t the earth swallowing him down? He was looking for the next coherent though, when he was interrupted once again.

“Can you idiots stop? He will faint if you fools continue. We didn’t have , you s! And if we did, it’s none of your business. And stop eavesdropping Heechul!” Kyuhyun finally spoke, deciding that he really could not watch Yesung swallow his tongue anymore and Siwon’s hands were burning his eyes.

 Kyuhyun walking over, just a couple steps and yanking Yesung away from Siwon, pulling him at his side, a hand holding him close to him as he looked ready to faint, the stress clearly getting to him, wrapping his arm around him, Yesung not fighting him, resting his head against Kyuhyun’s shoulder, Kyuhyun ignoring Siwon’s glare, just interested in Yesung's wellbeing in that moment, feeling sort of guilty since he was the one that caused the mark in the first place.

He should have known Heechul would try to take the mickey out of them.

 He glared at him for good measure, Heechul lifting an eyebrow, the others looking on, making comments to each other, making their own speculations, Siwon still standing close to Yesung, though this time it was Yesung's fault, he reaching a hand out to Siwon to keep him calm, muttering to the tall man that he was tired and even personally explaining that the mark was not that bad and was just them playing with each other. Kyuhyun didn’t know if to be happy that he was standing up for him, or be pissed that Yesung felt like he had to explain himself to Siwon. What they did intimately was their business and nobody else’s. He could see no logical reason for Yesung to want to explain what they did to anyone.

It was not as if they were doing something wrong. They were two consenting adults and to make it better they were involved in a committed relationship. If it had gotten to that point, it really should have been nobody’s business. They should not have to explain themselves to anyone. He could recognize however that the marks were a bit glaring and if someone had hurt one of his hyungdeul, he would have been concerned as well, plus they were always a little more careful with Yesung, especially Siwon and Donghae. Still he was unwilling to let the teasing get too far. Yesung would kill him if they over did it and he had finally let him get close.

They spent a wonderful night together.

 Kyuhyun couldn’t decide if he was disappointed that they had had not been more intimate, or just thrilled that he had spent the night sharing sweet kisses and soft words. He can admit that he entertained the possibility, but at that time all the blood was his is nether regions, so it was decidedly difficult to think about anything else, especially a deterrent, the feel of Yesung's mouth on his throat and the silkiness of unexplored territory was in a nature to consume a man. He was not spared, burning in heat, Yesung clawing at his hair seductively.

It was a perfect recreating of a fantasy.

He supposed he may have pushed forward, the lust scorching through his body, fuelling by the softness of Yesung's skin and that intoxicating aroma, seemed nearly unstoppable. It was gently subdued however when Yesung's responses turned more gentle, Kyuhyun mirroring his sentiment, eventually just clinging to each other shamelessly, exchanging affectionate touches and stealing sweet kisses. They talked as well, assurances and explanations, a few reprimands where necessary, each lending their hands to the healing process. He knew the wounds were not healed as yet and there were many issues outstanding but in that moment he felt it was perfect.  

He was not sure if that was the right turn about things but he knows he is happy then and he supposed that was all he could hope for…..well and for his back and legs to stop hurting. He should have known they all those kicks would bite him in the in the morning. They didn’t sleep until nearly four and they both fought it as much as possible, fighting to keep their eyes open and their soft touches in effect. It was lost however when he yawned for the hundredth time, Yesung pressing his lips against his cheeks, hugging him close, humming beneath his breath, a soft melodious song that he knew was meant to be Kyuhyun’s lullaby, making it clear that he was ready to sleep, Kyuhyun moulding his body against his, no urge to murder him rising from his depths as it hard earlier, now only wanting to protect him, even from himself he had to. With the sweet smell of berries in his nose, hands caressing heaven did he fall asleep. 

Their slumber did not last long unfortunately, Yesung squirming about in his arms at 6ish, Kyuhyun feeling his movements quite blatantly. He wanted to drag him back to sleep with him, positive they both needed a lot more sleep but the incessant rumbling made it impossible for that to occur, his stomach being even louder. He was starving and so was Yesung clearly. Sleep unfortunately had to be sacrificed for more important things.

With tired steps and a smack aimed at Kyuhyun’s grabbing hands, the younger man intent on stealing a kiss, being smacked away, they finally returned to the land of the living. They only managed to brush their teeth and Kyuhyun is sure he didn’t do a great job, only trying to do it since Yesung dragged him along with him, Kyuhyun feeling like his pet, even more so when Yesung wiped his face for him with his hand towel. He thought the mint would give them some life but that was a no go, feeling so tired that he would kill to go back to bed, but remembered that Yesung had been missing meals regularly and he really did not want that to happen again.  He could sacrifice sleep to ensure that Yesung ate and to be truthful, he could feel the pangs as well. Perhaps they should have covered up better, that would have saved them from the interrogation, but it was not in their consciousness at the time, caught up with each other and their feelings and of course the hunger and the aches. He didn’t even think about the state they were in, even if he was aware that it was of such a suggestive nature. Sigh.

“Who the are you talking to like that?” Heechul glared at Kyuhyun, apparently disliking the fact that the brat had just spoken to him informally, glaring at him to booth. He had told the maknae a million times to respect him and speak in a better manner.

He was not entirely upset but the little monster was always pushing it.  As a rule he tried to reprimand him whenever he spoke to him like that. He was not pleased though, Kyuhyun glaring at him in response, which only annoyed Heechul even more. Before he could give him a piece of his mind, Yesung was intervening.

“Heechullie Hyung, just ignore the brat” Yesung was suggesting, having twisted away, pulling Kyuhyun behind him, clearly wanting to be Kyuhyun’s shield, smiling at Heechul cutely, his eyes bright and shining, though Heechul could see the tiredness behind his eyes, the smile warm and tugging at Heechul’s heart. He always had a bit of a weak spot for his AB brother, now even more prominent when he knew they would be apart soon. His affection was so strong that he was willing to ignore the glaring brat behind his dongsaeng.

Yesung was much too protective of the little demon and entirely too cute for Heechul’s sanity.

“You can’t hide behind him forever maknae” Heechul added just to rile the less than pleasing maknae up. He was positive that would eat at Kyuhyun’s nerves, smirking evilly, as the others watched the show, their battles always being amusing if nothing else. Heechul supposed it was a low move, since he knew that Kyuhyun would not take kindly to little kip but that was the fun of it all. Kyuhyun had too much of an advantage as it was. Yesung was a formidable shield and Kyuhyun was much too evil to have its protection.

 Low blows were his only options these days.

“Heebongie Hyung” Yesung reprimanded with those eyes that Heechul hated, the ones that made him feel like the devil himself, the ones bathed in disappointment, Heechul immediately feeling guilty turning away from the gaze. It was unfair that he had skill, but he had some consolation, Kyuhyun also being affected, Yesung tugging on the younger man’s ear, Kyuhyun making a pained face, grumbling quietly to Yesung, who was glaring at him for his disrespectful manner of speech, the younger man looking properly chastised, the others smothering teasing comments as they grinned at the younger man being tamed effectively, Kyuhyun trying to insist that he was right and Yesung having none of it, glaring at Kyuhyun as he grumbled.

 Heechul supposed that sight was better than revenge.

“I will leave it to you then Yesungie……….maybe you can bite him next time to teach him a lesson….though he seems the type to enjoy it” Heechul spoke with a lewd suggestive wink, laughing at the scandalized expression on Yesung's face, the lead vocalist turning to him in horror, forgetting his reprimands, Kyuhyun glaring at him once more but even he was a red, Siwon not looking pleased at the suggestion of any biting, shaking his head as if that could remove the stain of the words, or maybe it was  to remove the visual.

“Don’t look at me like that Rabid Dog……clearly you aren’t that innocent. Not with all those moans and those marks. Didn’t take you for a scratcher ” Heechul having the time of his life with the look on Yesung's face, the younger man now sputtering, the words lost somewhere in his throat, everyone at the table laughing, Kyuhyun trying to calm him down, though it is Siwon that was having a better time, petting his head and smiling at him calmly. The action calming Yesung but grating on Kyuhyun’s nerves significantly.

“Hyung stop” Siwon pleaded,  aware that Yesung would die from all the times his breath caught, trying to soothe Yesung, making pleading eyes at Heechul, whilst Kyuhyun glared at Siwon’s hands, Heechul dying from his laughter, even Ryeowook unable to stop  his giggles, even if he was still trying to look disapproving.

“It’s not our fault Yesungie got frisky with the maknae” Kangin added, just to be a brat, also having the time of his life. He supposed they should not be teasing, aware that Yesung was prone to insane shyness when he was ready and looked ready to faint. It was just unfortunately, too good of an opportunity to pass up, Heechul nodding his head in approval.

“Would you clowns stop? He is not feeling well as is. He needs to eat” Kyuhyun tried to reprimand, though it came out more pleading than anything else. He would fight with them but he really was too tired and he was hungry and he was worried about Yesung and he really needed to get Siwon’s hands off of Yesung and he had a headache. He really couldn’t wait on the last one, yanking Yesung away from Siwon, the pious man glaring instantly, looking ready to do something rash, only relaxing when Yesung indicated that he was alright, though he still glared at Kyuhyun, who was too busy glaring at everyone else.

“That‘s right. Yesungie hyung missed dinner yesterday as well” Ryeowook supplied, turning to join Kyuhyun in glaring at the others, namely the laughing Kangin and Heechul, who were slowly calming down, Ryeowook walking over to pull Yesung to a seat but was beaten in action by Donghae who was at his side instantly, smiling at him as he dragged him to the table, Kyuhyun being pushed aside as what was becoming the norm, grumbled but was pointedly ignored.

“Why didn’t you guys say that earlier? Rabid Dog take better care of yourself. Here eat this” Heechul stated, reaching for his bowl of rice, sliding it down towards the man that was now being fussed over, Donghae depositing him in a seat and taking up residence beside him, pulling all the side dishes he could reach towards them, Siwon taking the seat next to him, filling his bowl with everything, Kyuhyun not to feel useless pouring him a fresh cup of coffee, placing it beside him, the others at the table continuing to encourage him to eat or scold him for not saying so earlier.

Kyuhyun apparently forgotten for the moment.

“Kyu ah? Come and eat too” Yesung instructed turning away from the others as he looked for his BabyKyu. The others may have momentarily forgotten the maknae but he had not. He was hungry but he was sure that Kyuhyun was even hungrier and couldn’t even think about eating until Kyuhyun was able to eat as well, looking for the maknae, hand reaching out for the younger man, smiling when he spotted him by the counter, waving him over, looking for a free seat for him, the others rolling their eyes….

Well…… it was clear what mattered most to their lead vocalist.

Yesung's words however alerted the others to the fact that their maknae was being neglected, Ryeowook turning his attention  to the younger man, leaving his new seat so that he could usher him over, Sungmin helping him fuss over the youngest member, Yesung encouraging him to eat from higher up the table, trying to slide things over to him, before Heechul said the maknae was fine, Yesung not wanting to be the victim of more teasing, accepted Heechul’s words leaving Kyuhyun’s plate to the others, Ryeowook doing a job of placing everything imaginable in front of the younger man, so at least he didn’t have to worry there, Donghae whining for him to eat, Yesung feeding the younger man pieces of his vegetables, trying to appease him, Siwon just sipping on his coffee, but keeping an eye on the proceedings, encouraging Yesung to eat every time he stopped chewing, Yesung smiling at him.

Kyuhyun didn’t care to get mad, too busy filling his mouth. He only realized that he was starving when he began to eat, swallowing this and that in a rush, Yesung saying that he should take his time. Heechul however took that opportunity to resume his teasing, making various lewd remarks that had Yesung choking and Siwon reprimanding him, but in true Heechul fashion he didn’t care. Eventually he and Kangin took to making suggestions for what they should do to have , promising Kyuhyun that he would get there one day, wondering out loud who would be the one that would be breached, which honestly did not sit well with Yesung, the man looking ready to die, though the anger was rising rapidly. He didn’t mind the teasing [Fine! He hated it, but could accept that it was part of life], but they sometimes took it too far.

Unaware of the lead vocalist rising anger they continued to suggest that they make a bet on the issue, but Yesung's eyes got red and scary and instead of blushing as they expected, he glared with the ferocity of hell, both tormenters stunned into silence, even Heechul just returning to his meal, really not wanting Yesung to get to that point. His AB Brother never had the best temper and he really did not want have to deal with him at that stage. Yesung’s temper was something of a legend and he was clearly not someone you wanted to provoke to that point. Heechul was resolved to silence, wondering how his dongsaeng could switch from roaring lion to tame kitten in seconds, the other man petting Donghae as if he had not just scared the life out of everyone at the table expect Kyuhyun who looked gleeful with the idea of Yesung ripping Heechul to shreds.

 Breakfast eventually ended and Kyuhyun returned to bed after showering and finally changing out of his dirty rumpled clothes , dragging Yesung with him to bed, the older man only having late schedules and Kyuhyun being free until the evening, deciding that he would rather  sleep in for a bit. Before they could do that however, they were asked if they were going to try it again and all sorts of craziness, Yesung blushing endlessly, even Kyuhyun a little red in the face. Some patented glaring by both individuals brought that to an end, Kyuhyun trying not to be upset that Yesung's glaring was more effective than his. Honestly, he thought he was just as scary as Yesung and was way better at pranking, but he supposed that Yesung was the like a hell hound when mad so he could understand. He just had a taste yesterday was positive he would be swallowing painkillers for the rest of the week. He was not looking forward to that.

Clearly they would be advised to avoid Yesung's anger.

 By the time he was cuddled up with Yesung, a few more hours of sleep promised until Yesung had to be up at 11, Kyuhyun threatening to murder anyone that disturbed them, Sungmin saying then they should keep it down and remember the walls were thin, Kyuhyun sighing in defeat, wondering why they still wanted to tease.

They couldn’t win.

Yesung just wanted to hide, dashing for his room, Kyuhyun behind him, ignoring the catcalls from Eunhyuk, everyone having too much fun at their expense. He was rather annoyed but Yesung just wanted to sleep and with the hands around him, he was not prevailed to leave their bed either. Yesung hoped that the teasing would stop, Kyuhyun not sure how to inform him that it had only now began. He knew Heechul and Kangin and the others. They would take every possible opportunity to torture them. He couldn’t blame them, he would do the same. All he had to do however was find a way to save himself and Yesung but he was sure that would not be easy. Heechul as like a shark that smelt blood. He could only hope that they would stop in the meantime he decided, as he snuggled into the warmth.

They didn’t stop though….not even a month after that morning, though Kyuhyun did have fun watching Yesung tackle Heechul once and having Kangin on his knees begging for forgiveness. He had quite the time with his revenge as well, so it most certainly was not all bad in the least for them.

 

♥규 성♥

A/N: I know all of us are a little sad and worried about Yesung's enlistment. It is upsetting. I admit that. However we should enjoy the time we have with him and shower him with love. He must know that we adore him and that we will be right here waiting on him. You guys will wait on him right?

And don't worry about Kyusung either. Kyuhyun will always love and care for his hyung [ btw..you guys saw  his tweet,fanboying over Yeusng during the concert right?...BabyKyu is so smitten...lol.] We, including Kyusungcentral will do everything in our powers to keep his ship alive. A love [bromance or romance] like Kyusung's can't end easily.

Kyusung ♥ [Kyu consoling Yesung]

Helping him when he feel