We definitely will

Best Friend

Click. "Hello?"

"Um... Hi there Yuri Unnie," Yoona looked at the ground nervously.

"Oh...... Hi Yoona," Yuri stared at the wall awkwardly. 

"How are you doing today?" It had been two weeks since she and Jessica left the house to go to Jessica's mansion.

"I'm fine thanks........ Yoona...... I don't think we should talk to each other from now on..... I'm sorry," Yuri mumbled into the phone.

Click. "Yoona? Yoona! I'm sorry!" Yuri yelled into the phone but it was too late. Yoona threw her phone into the bath tub, jumped onto her bed, and cried.

"We used to be best friend and look at what happened." Yoona cried into her pillow. That night, she cried herself to sleep, Yuri's words repeating over and over again in her mind.

The next morning

Yoona stared at her phone in the tub. Closing her eyes, she the water and watched as everything, all her pictures and memories with Yuri be destroyed.  

"We're sorry. The number you have dialed has not been recognised. Please hang up and try again," Taeyeon threw her phone on the couch. 

"UGH WHERE DID THEY GO?!?!?!" Sunny growled and sat down beside Taeyeon. She sighed and put her head on the leader's shoulder. "Taengoo. What do we do?"

Taeyeon closed her eyes and kissed Sunny. "Don't worry baby, we'll find them."

"GET A ROOOOOOOOOOM!" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon yelled as they ran into the kitchen. 

"AIGOO!" Taeyeon yelled after them and laughed. Tiffany walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. 

"Are you feeling better Unnie?" Seohyun hugged Tiffany tightly.

"Nae. I am. I miss Jessie so much," Tiffany mumbled.

"We'll find her and Yoona," Taeyeon patted Tiffany's head, "We definitely will."