Marriage

Best Friend

It has been 2 weeks since Jessica left Korea. "I won't leave until you say yes," Jessica growled. Even though it was disrespectful, she just had  to do this.

"No. We will not allow you to do this," Mr. Jung yelled back at his daughter.

"Come on honey, let's think this over first," Ms. Jung whispered to her husband once Jessica stormed up to her room. 

"I know," Mr. Jung smiled, "I would support her no matter what."

*

*

*

"ARGH!" Jessica yelled and punched the wall, "I will do this, no matter what. No one is going to stop me."

*

*

*

Tiffany stared at the picture that Taeyeon had sent her. There was something about that girl, something...... Familiar. 

"Have I met her before?" Tiffany sighed.

"You have," Taeyeon said in the doorway. 

"What?" Tiffany turned around and looked at her.

"You've met her before," Sunny said, stepping out from behind Taeyeon. The two held hands and walked to their room. 

"Wait a minute.............." Tiffany stared at the picture. There was something about this girl's face. She could have sworn she had seen this girl before. Tiffany stared at the picture of her and Jessica. Suddenly, something hit her. The curve of their faces were exactly the same, no difference. If Jessica had tied up her hair, it would have looked exactly like this.

"This can't be Jessica..... Could it?" Tiffany stared at the letter. It made sense now, Jessica was the one who wrote her the letter.

Tiffany's heart started to beat at 120 mph, her face was as red as a tomato when she thought about that night. "W-we made out in the restroom." She covered her face with her pillow. Tiffany sighed, she really missed Jessica's touch, Jessica's voice, Jessica's existence. 

"I wish you were here with me," She whispered, a tear drop slipped from the corned of her eye.

*

*

*

"We don't approve," Mr. Jung said. He wanted to know if this was how she truly felt. Mr. Jung loved his daughter and he didn't want her to get hurt. 

"I don't care. I'm old enough and I will do it, no matter what it takes," Jessica pounded her fist on the table.

"And what if I try to stop you?" Mr. Jung tested her.

"No one can stop me, Father. I will ask for Tiffany's hand in marriage, if it's the last thing I do," Jessica turned and walked out of the room.

 

HAHA SO SHE DID HAVE A REASON! >:P MUAHAHAHAH