Heart Beat

Best Friend

Yoona's POV~

Yuri Unnie is so cute. I wonder who she likes... I thought while playing on my PS3 on my bed.

Yahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!! LAST LEVEL!!!!  I sat up, bumping into the person on top of me. 

Woah! Yoong~ A cute, familiar voice whined. I turned around and there she was, MY Yuri, lying on her back, on MY Bed. 

Y-Yuri Unnie. When did you get here? I blushed and looked away, my heart jumping out of my chest. 

You're so cute~ Oh. I came in a long time ago and I called you but you didn't hear me so I climbed on top of you and watched you play but you still didn't notice. You even knocked me over. Yuri pouted.

I'm sorry Unnie.... I looked down at my hands

Hehe It's ok. Yuri hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and then ran outside. I sat there and touched my cheek, dazed. 

 

In Jessica and Sooyoung's room~

Jessica bolted forwards and fell head-first into the ground.

Owwwwwwwwwwwww... She groaned, clutching her head, partially because of her nightmare. 

JESSI!!!!!!!! Tiffany screamed, running into the room and hugging Jessica tightly. 

Are you ok? She asked worriedly as Jessica fell asleep in her arms.

Tiffany blushed, pulled Jessica on the bed and let her sleep with her head on Tiffany's thighs as she watched the ice princess. 

My Jessi's so cute when she sleeps. Haaaaa I wish I could kiss her right now. Tiffany thought, biting her lips. She leaned down and right before their lips touched, the door swung open. 

Fany ah! Oh. Mianhe. Taeyeon grinned as she pulled Sunny into the room. 

Annyeong. Tiffany blushed and looked up at the midget couple.

OH HO HO Suspicious~ So, what were you going to do to Sica huh? Sunny grinned.

N-Nothing. What did you come here for anyways? Tiffany blushed even more.

We wanted to tell you that Sunny and I are going out. Taeyeon grinned as she kissed Sunny lightly on the lips.

Wow~ Congratulations! Tiffany flashed her eye smile. 

Kamsamnida! The couple smiled and ran out to tell everyone else. 

I wish I could say the same about Jessi and I but we're no more than best friends. She thought to herself.