My Girlfriend

Best Friend

Jessica frantically ran to Yoona's room. "YOONA! KRYSTAL! SHE SHE!" Jessica broke down and cried. 

"UNNIE? WHAT'S WRONG???" Yoona hugged the girl.

"SHE SHE SHE CUT HERSELF AND SHE'S IN BIG TROUBLE!" Jessica screamed. 

"She'll be alright Sica Unnie. Let's go visit her, ok?" Yoona led Jessica to the car and they drove off to the hospital.

*

*

*

"I found you Yoona...." A voice whispered before stepping into the car and driving off into the same direction as Yoona and Jessica.

*

*

*

"Amber sshi, please relax. Your wounds have opened up again. You shouldn't have climbed out of the bed like that...." The doctor shook his head. 

"...I'm sorry...." Amber whispered, squeezing Krystal's hand. The doctors put Krystal's bed besides Amber because Amber wouldn't let go of the girl, no matter what. 

"Amber...." Krystal mumbled and slowly opened her eyes. 

"Krystal," Amber sighed, "Why did you do that to yourself?" 

"I just..... Can't imagine my life without you," Krystal burried her face into the pillow to hide her tears.

"I know.... I can't live without you either," Amber slowly kissed Krystal's ring finger, "I love you more than anything in this world."

"I love you too my lovely servant," Krystal blushed and pressed Amber's hand against her cheek. Even though the two were badly injured, their pain could no longer be felt, as long as they had each other. The doctors and nurses left the room, leaving the two together. Amber closed her eyes and debated with herself is she should ask Krystal or not. 

"Krystal?" She said.

"Yes Amber?" Krystal smiled at Amber. 

"Will you....." Amber said but before she could finish her question, Jessica and Yoona burst into the room.

"KRYSTAL!" Jessica yelled and ran to the bed.

"Unnie...." Krystal smiles apologetically.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Jessica cried.

"I'm sorry... I'm ok now so don't worry," Krystal smiled cutely and wiped her sister's tears. 

"Don't worry Sica Unnie, I'll protect her with my life," Amber smiled. 

"Hahaha Thank you little Llama," Jessica wiped her tears and pat Amber's head. 

"I'll be right back," Yoona said, looking down at her vibrating phone. (New phone since she threw away her old one.)

"Ok. Be careful," Jessica said and continued talking to Krystal and Amber.

Yoona walked outside and picked up her phone, "Hello? Who is this?" She walked along the sidewalk. "May I ask who's calling?" Yoona asked before she was pulled into a dark alley by a mysterious figure.

"A girl like you shouldn't be walking around alone you know," the person said. He grabbed Yoona and pressed her up against a wall, "You might run into someone like me." He laughed and tore her shirt off. 

"NO! STOP! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Yoona cried; however, no one could hear them. The man laughed and kissed her neck. 

"STOP!!!!!!!! SOMEONE! PLEASE HELP ME!" Yoona screamed and closed her eyes, hoping this was all a nightmare. 

*

*

*

*

"Let go of her....." A voice growled.

"What did you say?" The man let go of Yoona, making her fall to the ground. 

"I said, let her go," The person demanded. 

"And why should I?" The man laughed Hysterically. 

"Because.... She's my girlfriend," Yuri stepped out of the shadows.