Waking Up

Best Friend

Jessica smiled as she saw her future wife walking down the aisle with her father-in-law. "She's so beautiful," Jessica thought and winked at her wife. The crowd screamed at the sight of the wink.

After exchanging their vows, the sentence everyone was waiting for was heard, "You may now kiss the bride." Jessica and Tiffany crashed against each other and kissed. 

Jessica carried her bride from the car back to their house and smiled, "I love you, my wife." 

"I love you too, honey," Tiffany leaned in and captured Jessica's lips. 

*

*

*

*

*

*

Jessica sat up in bed. The sun was shining through the window and birds were chirping outside. "Haaaa, such a beautiful dream....." Jessica mumbled. She brushed her hair out of her face and smiled. 

"What was it about?" Tiffany sat up and pulled the blanket over her body. 

"Our wedding," Jessica grinned and leaned in, biting Tiffany's neck, leaving a little mark.

"Gosh, baby. That was a few years ago. I looked nice back then," Tiffany rolled her eyes. 

"What are you talking about?" Jessica rolled over and laid down on top of Tiffany, "You always look beautiful." 

"Cheesayyyyyy~" Tiffany laughed and brushed her hand through Jessica's hair. 

"I am not cheesy, you're just perfect," Jessica smiled as Tiffany pushed her over and got on top of Jessica. 

"WE are perfect," TIffany sighed and placed her head on Jessica's chest, listening to her heartbeat, "Your heart is beating fast." 

Jessica rubbed Tiffany's back, "It's because of you and always will be because of you." 

The two laid in bed, making love, until they heard the phone ring. "Hello?" Jessica said.

"JESSICA JUNG!" Taeyeon screamed into the phone.

"Yes Unnie?" Jessica held the phone away from her ear.

"DID YOU AND YOUR WIFE FORGET OUR MORNING PRACTICE TODAY?" Sunny and the rest of SNSD screamed. 

"Practice? What practice?" Jessica looked over to the confused Tiffany who shrugged.

"THE ONE AT THE DANCE STUDIO. WHERE ELSE?" Taeyeon yelled. 

"OK OK. WE WILL BE THERE ASAP!" Jessica yelled and hung up. "My ear hurts," She pouted. Tiffany walked over and kissed Jessica's ear, "Awww my poor baby." 

Jessica and Tiffany got dressed and drove to the dance studio, "Manager Oppa never said we had practice today...." Jessica and Tiffany opened the door and stepped into the dark room. 

Suddenly the lights and the two saw the faces of SNSD and all their loved ones. "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" They screamed and pulled each other into a giant hug. Jessica and Tiffany smiled at each other and kissed. "Happy Anniversary," They whispered. 

 

YOU GUYS ;~; This story is slowly coming to an end. .___. I'm going to miss writing this >~< One of my best creations ):