Death

Best Friend

"YOU MADE HER CRY! KRYSTAL IS SAD BECAUSE OF YOU! HOW DARE YOU! You know what? Once I'm done killing you, I'll make Krystal happy. She'll forget all about you," The stranger threw the bleeding Amber on the ground after stabbing her repeatedly. He pulled up his hood and walked away, disapearing into the shadows.

 

Jessica stared at Yoona, "I think something's wrong. Amber's in trouble."

*
*
*
*

Ring Ring~

"Who is it?" Luna asked.

"Luna, open up, this is Jessica and Yoona," Jessica said, worried. 

"Is something wrong?" Victoria asked, rubbing her eyes. 

"Can you call Amber? I need to talk to her," Jessica asked. 

"Amber?" Luna stared at Jessica, "She didn't come home last night." 

"Oh no.... She's in trouble. We have to look for her," Yoona grabbed onto Jessica's arm.

"Thank you," Jessica said before running to her car with Yoona. 

*
*
*
*
*
*

"EVERYONE!" Taeyeon yelled as loud as possible, "GET READY PLEASE! WE ARE GOING TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" 

"WHAT?" Sooyoung ran down the stairs, "What's happening?" 

"Amber from F(x) she's on the verge of death right now. She was stabbed yesterday night and doctors don't know if she's going to be able to make it or not," Taeyeon said shaking the giant.

*
*
*
*

"Krystal! Wake up Krystal!" Jessica yelled, shaking Krystal.

"....Unnie? What's wrong? Why.... Why are you so bloody???" Krystal jumped up and stared at her sister.

"You have to come to the hospital right now. Please hurry up and get ready," Jessica said, shaking.

"Unnie! Explain! Please!" Krystal yelled, tears started forming in her eyes. 

"Amber.... She's dying........." Jessica whispered, tears sliding down her cheeks.