Farewell

Best Friend

 Back in SNSD's House~

"Jessica? What's wrong?" Taeyeon and the rest of SNSD ran towards the crying girl.

"There's nothing wrong. I'm fine," Jessica forced a smile and left to her and Sooyoung's room.

 "Where's Jessi?" Tiffany cried, a few minutes later, her clothes soaked from the rain.

"She's.... Upstairs....." Yuri said before asking, "What's going on Unnie?"

"Siwon oppa tried to kiss me... I pushed him away but..... Jessi ran away... So I ran home too...." Tiffany started tearing up, "I don't know what to do anymore."

She sad down and started crying. "You should go talk to Sica," Taeyeon smiled and hugged the girl. Tiffany nodded and they all walked towards the stairs but before they could go up to Jessica and Sooyoung's room, they saw Jessica come out, holding her bags.

"Jessica unnie, where are you going?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I think I'm going to go on a vacation for a while. I already called our manager oppa. I'll see you guys later," Jessica said and left out the door.

"Jessi...." Tiffany collapsed on the stairs and cried, "It's all my fault.

Jessica's POV~

"I'm sorry Tiffany... I hope you're happy with Siwon oppa. If only I could give you the world, I would," I thought to myself, tears dripping onto my jeans. The train started to move and in a couple of minutes, I was staring at a blur of trees and hills. 

I called our Manager Oppa and told him that I was going on vacation but I'm probably not going to return. Mianhe everyone, I hope you'll be ok without me.....  Farewell............

 

Sorry for the short chapters everyone. D: I'll try and add more details into the stories. ^^ I hope you enjoy reading though!~