PLEASE SAVE HER!

Best Friend

"T-T-T-Tiffany?!" Jessica whispered. Tiffany; however, was completely drunk and asleep.

"Sica-unnie? ..........Woah..... Is that?....." Yoona asked.

"Yeah.... Yoona, can you go get Krystal and go home? I have to take care of her," Jessica said, giving Yoona her car keys. Once Yoona left, Jessica called a taxi and took Tiffany to a near by hotel. 

*

*

*

"Haaa, my lovely Tiffany. I missed you so much; if only we could be together. Haha what am I saying?" Jessica laughed at herself, tears rolling down her cheeks, "You have Siwon don't you?"

"Jessi..........." Tiffany sighed in her sleep. 

*

*

*

At the hospital~

"Krystal... It's time to go home," Yoona said walking into Amber's room. 

"Yoona Unnie, can I stay here to take care of Amber, please?" Krystal asked, holding onto Amber's hand..

"Yeah sure. Take care of yourself," Yoona smiled and pat Krystal's head. Once Yoona left, Krystal went over and barricated the door, making sure no one could come in. 

*

*

*

*

"Tiffany...." Jessica bent down and slowly and sweetly kissed Tiffany, "I love you so much......" She smiled and kissed Tiffany once again before tucking her in and leaving.

*

*

*

"I love you Amber....." Krystal smiled before she collapsed onto the ground. Jessica took a taxi home and went into the house. "Where's Krystal, Yoona?" Jessica asked.

"She asked to stay at the hospital with Amber....." Yoona said.

"Ah ok. She'll be fine. We should rest," Jessica went up stairs.

*

*

*

"....Krystal?" Amber looked at Krystal, lying on the ground.

"KRYSTAL! NO!" Amber yelled and tried to get off her bed but ended up collapsing on the bloody Krystal.  "NURSE! DOCTOR! SOMEONE! HELP!" Amber yelled at the top of her lungs. The nurses banged on the door; however, Krystal had barricated the door. The doctors kicked opened the door to find Amber and Krystal, who cut herself, on the ground. 

"PLEASE SAVE HER! YOU HAVE TO! SHE HAS ANEMIA! PLEASE!" Amber cried, "I BEG YOU! PLEASE! I DON'T CARE IF I DIE! YOU HAVE TO SAVE HER NO MATTER WHAT!" 

 

 

 

YAY AMBER WOKE UP! >< BUT NOW KRYSTAL GJSJSKJCNS WHY SHE CUT HERSELF D; lol SORRY READERS >.< I just had to put this in. Tbh Yoonyul in this story is based on a real story but for the real story, things didnt end well. ;~; So idk how this is gonna end~ -^^-