Surprise

Best Friend

Jessica's Mansion~

It has been a month since Jessica and Yoona disappeared from SNSD. 

"UNNIE HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?????" Yoona ran up to Jessica.

"YOONA? POSSIBLE? WHAT? WAIT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???" Jessica looked at Yoona shocked.

"SEEEE I CAN STILL RUN!" Yoona jumped up happily.

"AHAHAHHA AWWW COME ON YOONA! MY COOKING ISN'T THAT BAD!" 

"That's the problem Unnie!!! It's so good that I can't stop eating!!! STOP MAKING ME FAT!!!" Yoona grabbed a pillow and threw it at Jessica. The two girls grinned and had a pillow fight until they heard the door bell ring.

"KRYSTAL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???" Jessica hugged her little sister and dragged the girl into the house. 

"Hi...... Unnie..........PLEASE.....LET..........GO.......... CAN'T ......... BREATHE.........." Krystal gasped.

"Oh opps. Sorry!" Jessica let go of her. 

"Hi there Krystal!" Yoona smiled, peaking from behind the wall. 

"YOONA UNNIE!!!! WOAH!!!!" Krystal ran and tackle hugged Yoona to the ground.

"Sheesh! And you tell me not to hug you too tightly," Jessica stuck her tongue out at Krystal and laughed.

"Why are you here???" Krystal asked Yoona.

"Well.... I guess, same problem as Sica unnie," Yoona pat Krystal on the head.

"Oh..... I see. Anyways, I am here to keep you company!" Krystal grinned and kissed Yoona on the cheek.

"YOONA I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL! THIS LITTLE SQUIRT NEVER DOES THAT TO ME!" Jessica laughed. Krystal jumped up and kissed Jessica's cheek while putting a sticky note on Jessica's back that said, "Crazy sister." Yoona rolled around on the ground laughing.

After everything that happened, this was the first time she laughed again. All thanks to Krystal.