Take Your Chances

Best Friend

A few days later~

Jessica covered her face with the pillow. "I. Put. A. Hickey. On. My. Wife. Wait no, My Tiffany," she thought and rolled around in her bed. "Ugh I can't sleep," Jessica grumbled and got dressed. She opened her door and walked towards the stairs when she heard moans coming from Krystal's bedroom. "Ugh, those two are going at it again," Jessica chuckled. 

"HEY YOU JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. DON'T BREAK SOME MORE BONES IN THERE. OH AND THE NEIGHBORS MIGHT HEAR YOU!" Jessica yelled at the top of her lungs. 

"UNNIE! WE'RE NOT GOING TO BREAK ANYTHING!" Krystal opened her bedroom door and yelled, her body covered by a towel. 

"I'm just saying.  DON'T BREAK THE BED!" Jessica cracked up and ran outside. She got into her car and drove to a nearby cafe.

*

*

*

Jessica stepped into the cafe and sat down at a table. Coincidentally, Siwon was also at the cafe that morning. Seeing her sit down, he moved over to sit at her table. 

"Good morning, Jessica," Siwon smiled.

"Hi there Oppa," Jessica smiled back and sipped her coffee.

"I need to tell you something....." Siwon stared at his cup of coffee, "I'm sorry but......... Tiffany......"

"I know Oppa. She doesn't like me....." Jessica sighed and stared out the window.

*

*

*

In Siwon's mind~

"Ugh this girl. THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU'RE NOT TOGETHER RIGHT NOW. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS THINK THESE DEPRESSING THOUGHTS. HAAAAAAA ok. I must help them get together. HAVE NO FEAR SUPER SIWON IS HERE. Why do everyone think I'm straight. Yeesh I feel bad, people still don't know that Kyuhyun (idk just randomly shipped them) and I are together. Maybe we should show everyone one day."

*

*

*

"What I was going to say is, Tiffany doesn't like me. So I'm sorry but I can't help you by pretending I wrote YOUR letter. I would hurt Kyuhyun's feelings," Siwon smiled and showed her a picture of Kyuhyun and Him hugging.

"Woah. You're together? I did not know that," Jessica grinned, "You look cute together."

Siwon smiled and told her, "You should confess to Tiffany. You two would make a perfect couple."

Jessica looked at her cup of coffee again, "I don't know oppa. I just don't think she likes me."

"You'll never know till you ask her," Siwon smiled and put his hand on her shoulder. "Take your chances."