Choi Siwon???

Best Friend

"Who's initials is C.S?" Tiffany asked as she stepped into the kitchen. 

"You..... WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY?!" Taeyeon yelled. 

"Unnie, let me explain," Tiffany sighed.

"You better," Taeyeon sat besides Sunny,

"You got us worried," Hyoyeon said holding Sooyoung's hand.

"I went out and..... well..... I don't know. I was drinking and well I ended up in a hotel....." Tiffany struggled, trying to explain.

"..... The heck?" Taeyeon glared at her.

"No no no no, Someone carried me there I'm pretty sure. They left me a note......" Tiffany pulled out the little anonymous letter.

Yoona and Yuri walked into the kitchen, staring into each other's eyes lovingly. "My god you two, get a room," Taeyeon laughed. 

"What are you guys doing?" Yuri asked.

"Trying to figure something out...." Sooyoung frowned at the piece of paper. 

*

*

mhm....... A-Amber.....

Krystal...... You're so.....

"IF YOU'RE DOING ERTED THINGS IN THERE. PLEASE STOP," Jessica yelled while banging on the door, "I'm coming in in 3 minutes so HURRY UP AND GET DRESSED!"

"Oh my god!" Amber and Krystal quickly put on their clothes and called Jessica in.

"Gosh you guys. This is a hospital, not a hotel," Jessica laughed and shook her head. 

"Unnie, when can we get out of here?" Krystal whined. 

"The faster we get out of here, the faster Amber would get in your pants. Sorry kid, not yet," Jessica smiled and pat Krystal's head. 

"How are things with Tiffany unnie?" Krystal asked.

"Yoona unnie came in and told us about the bar thing..." Amber said.

"I really hope she doesn't find out...." Jessica sighed.

"Why are you hiding from her?" Krystal asked.

"I just..... She likes Siwon.....  I don't know......." Jessica covered her face with her hands. 

"Sica Unnie... You can't be sure of that," Amber said, reasuring her.

"I just know it. I don't have a chance against Siwon," Jessica stood up, "I think...... I'm going to give up on her....."

*

*

*

Yuri and Yoona walked towards the group. "What are you trying to figure out?" 

Sooyoung handed Yuri the note, "We're trying to figure who wrote this."

"W-Where... Where did you find that???" Yoona stared at the paper.

"I woke up in a hotel yesterday and well the person who saved me wrote this..." Tiffany answered, "Why?"

 

"C.S? ..............Isn't that Siwon Oppa????" Yuri asked.