Only Friends

Best Friend

SNSD's House~

Yoona looked out the window and sighed as she stared at Taeyeon and Sunny climbed into the car and drove off to look for Jessica. "What is happening?" She sighed and turned around.

To her surprise, she felt Yuri's lips on her cheek. "WOAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Yoona stared at Yuri. 

"Yoong, you're a bully!" Yuri pouted at the younger girl. 

"Wae? What did I do?" Yoona asked, frowning.

"You didn't kiss me back," Yuri turned her back and sat on her bed. Yoona blushed as she walked over to Yuri and kissed her on the cheek.

Yuri sighed and pulled Yoona onto her bed. She wrapped her arms around the girl and placed her head on Yoona's chest. "What are we going to do with Sica gone?" 

Yoona pulled Yuri tightly against her. Even though she knew that Jessica loved Tiffany, Yoona didn't like it when Yuri talked about Jessica.

"I don't know.... Yuri unnie, can I tell you something?" Yoona sat up.

"Yes? What is it?" Yuri asked, playing with her own hair.

"I love you......" Yoona looked down at her hands. 

"I love you too Yoong!~" Yuri grinned and pinched Yoona on the cheeks.

"..... I meant it the other way. I'm in love with you....."

"...... I'm sorry Yoong but....... We're best friends.......... I'm really sorry......." Yuri said as her hand dropped to her side. 

"It's ok... I'm going to go outside for a bit," Yoona smiled at Yuri and walked out side. Yoona ran blindly down the street. To her, life no longer mattered.