True Feelings

Best Friend

Tiffany slowly opened her eyes and looked around. ".... Where am I?" She jumped out of bed. Surprisingly, she was completely alone. Tiffany walked over to the table and found a little note.

"I hope you feel better. -CS"

She hugged her special jacket and looked at the note. "..... Who's CS?"

*

*

*

Jessica stared up at the ceiling back at her house. "She still has the jacket......" 

Few years ago~

"Jessi, I'm cold," Tiffany pouted.

"I told you to get a jacket babo," Jessica smiled and poked Tiffany's cheek.

"Can I have your jacket please?" Tiffany pulled Jessica's arm.

"Anya. It's cold," Jessica laughed at the girl.

"But but YOU'RE WEARING MANY LAYERS!" Tiffany yanked Jessica's arm.

"OWWW ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT!" Jessica took off her jacket and gave it to Tiffany.  "Protect my baby jacket, alright?" She laughed and ruffled Tiffany's hair.

That was the last time she ever got to wear her favorite jacket. 

*

*

*

"Because she's my girlfriend," Yuri said. She knocked the man out before running to Yoona's side.

"Yoona......" It has been so long since Yoona heard this person's voice and she was really happy to hear the voice again. Yuri pulled off her hood and pulled Yoona into a deep kiss. "Gosh I missed you so much. You drove me insane," Yuri mumbled inbetween kisses. 

"Yuri unnie....." Yoona whispered, "I missed you so much..." She pulled Yuri against her, deepening the kiss.

"Do you know how long it took me to find you?" Yuri pouted and kissed Yoona's forehead. 

"I thought......... You didn't like me...." Yoona stared at the ground.

"I didn't.... Until I realized my true feelings. Yoona, my love, my life, I can't live without you," Yuri smiled at Yoona. She knew how she felt, and she was sure, she could never live without Yoona by her side.