I have a feeling....... Someone else did this......

Best Friend

"No. No. No. No. NO! JESSICA UNNIE! WHAT IS SHE DOING! WHY IS SHE DOING THIS?!" Yoona thought. "I... I need to go outside for a second....." Yoona said and walked outside with Yuri.

"Yuri Unnie....... The person who wrote that letter........ was Sica Unnie......" Yoona whispered as they walked to a near by park.

"WHAT?!?!?!?" Yuri yelled at the top of her lungs. 

"I didn't know Sica unnie wrote the letter last night. She took Tiffany Unnie to the hotel and left. I don't know why she signed the letter as CS though," Yoona sighed.

"Let's call her and ask," Yuri suggested. Yoona took out her phone and called Jessica. 

 

"Hello?" Jessica mumbled. 

"UNNIE ARE YOU INSANE?!" Yoona yelled into the phone, bumping the innocent Yuri who was romanticly hugging the little girl.

"Ayesh, I thought this was supposed to be a calm and caring conversation," Yuri thought and rubbed her head. She walked over to a bench and sat down. 

"What do you mean?" Jessica asked.

"WHY DID YOU SIGN THE LETTER AS CS?! NOW EVERYONE THINKS THAT SIWON OPPA WROTE IT AND SAVED HER," Yoona stomped her foot and sat down, accidentally sitting on Yuri's hand. 

"Owwww. This girl! My dear head and hand," Yuri thought.

"It's for the best Yoona. She'll be happier this way...." Jessica sighed.

"YEAH BUT THIS IS MAKING YOU MISERABLE!" Yoona leaned back and bumped Yuri's Ear with the back of her head.

"AYEEEEEEESH! >~<" Yuri thought and rubbed her ear, "Mean little girl." 

"I'll be fine...... I'm just happy if she's happy....." Jessica smiled sadly. 

"But unnie......" Yoona hit Yuri's lips with the side of her head as Yuri leaned in to kiss Yoona's head.

"AHHHHHHHHH! TT~TT" Yuri screamed in her head, "Oh... My lips are bleeding....."

"It's alright. Don't worry about me. Well... I have to go. See you later," Jessica said and hung up.

"Haaa Sica unnie is so stuborn," Yoona turned around and looked at the bloody and bruised Yuri. "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" 

"AYESH! You abusive girlfriend.You bumped my ear, sat on my hand and hit my lips," Yuri pouted. 

"Awwww. I'm sorry baby," Yoona hugged Yuri.

 "I should hide from you forever and ever," Yuri scooted over, away from Yoona.

"Hey! If you hid from me, would I be able to do this then?" Yoona kissed Yuri's hand. She leaned in and kissed Yuri's soft lips, all the blood off. Yoona grinned and seductively bit Yuri's ear. 

"I will never, ever hide from you," Yuri grinned and kissed Yoona's neck, "I love you way too much." 

 

MEANWHILE, BACK AT SNSD's HOUSE...........

"Siwon Oppa?" Sooyoung frowned. She leaned in and whispered to Hyoyeon, "I don't think it is.... It seems like.... Something Jessica Unnie would do....."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking," Hyoyeon whispered back. 

"Tiffany unnie, if it was Siwon oppa, wouldn't he stay there to make sure you're ok?" Seohyun suggested.

"That's right. He wouldn't leave you alone like that," Taeyeon said. 

"I have a feeling........ Someone else did this....." Sunny mumbled.

 

X) Dedicated to my best friend, buddy and twin who's a Yoonyul fan :P STOP DITCHING ME >~<