In the Pouring Rain

Best Friend

In the Living Room~

"Soo, you're so irrisistable, " Hyoyeon smiled, kissing the shikshin on the cheek as Sooyoung munched on her cookie that Hyo made for her that morning.

"Not as irrisistable as you are though," Sooyoung grinned and kissed Hyoyeon's neck. The two were about to make out until they realized that Seohyun was sitting across the room, watching tv. 

"Seo, how are things for you and Yonghwa?" Sooyoung asked.

"Pretty good Unnie," Seohyun blushed. 
"Awwwwww you're so addorable," Hyoyeon grinned. Taeyeon and Sunny ran over and sat on the sofa with Yuri and Yoona following them.

"Poor Sica Unnie, Fany Unnie doesn't realize her feelings," Yoona sighed, thinking about her feelings for Yuri. 

"Yeah but what can we do? Siwon Oppa is like stuck to Tiffany Unnie," Frowned Sunny.

"We need to help out Sica Unnie then!" Taeyeon grinned.

In Jessica and Sooyoung's room~

Jessica turned to the left, the sweet smell of someone special woke her up. She moved her head and pressed her face against Tiffany's tummy.

"Wait a minute.... What is Tiff doing here?" Jessica thought to herself and blushed, "I was sleeping on her lap the whole time?"

She slowly sat up and saw that Tiffany was sleeping against the wall. Quietly, she laid Tiffany down and put her blanket over her crush. 

Jessica stood there and blushed before she leaned down and kissed Tiffany on the cheek. "If only she had feelings for me," She sighed and went downstairs. Jessica talked to the others for a bit and decided to go outside.

 

Outside~

"Haaaa it's raining outside.... I wonder if Tiffany woke up yet. It's been 3 hours since I left the house," Jessica sighed, looking out of the cafe window, "I wonder if she's dating Siwon; they look like they are."

She got up and wandered around in the empty streets under the pouring rain. 

Jessica walked along the shops until something stopped her in her tracks. Turning around, she saw her crush Tiffany and Siwon standing in the pouring rain.

"Tiffany........" Jessica whispered. She stared at the two that looked like they were having so much fun together. As Siwon leaned in towards Tiffany, Jessica closed her eyes and ran off.