Oh Dear......

Best Friend

"Woah who is this?"

"She's so gorgeous."

"Woahhh Incredible."

TIffany looked around awkwardly at the crowd of people who were staring at her. "Do I look weird?" She asked Sunny and Taeyeon.

"No, you look beautiful!" Sunny smiled and hugged TIffany. 

"Kekeke. So attractive Tiffany Unnie~" Sooyoung grinned. 

*

*

*

"Wowwwww who is this?"

"She looks so HANDSOME~"

"Isn't that Amber and Krystal? Who's the third girl?"

"Wow you're poppular unnie," Amber teased Jessica, "I think you look cooler than me tonight."

"Haha thanks.... This attention is giving me goosebumps," Jessica shivered.

"Of course she's popular. She's related to me," Krystal flipped her hair and laughed. The three walked around and found a table to sit at. Jessica decided to walk around to see who was there.

*

*

*

"Can we eat now?" Sooyoung mumbled.

"Ayesh! Shikshin! Be patient. We just got here," Taeyeon laughed. Tiffany stood up and walked around. 

*

*

*

"Who is this girl....." Jessica thought, "She looks so...... Beautiful."

"Who is this girl....." TIffany thought, "She looks so...... Handsome."

Jessica waved at the girl and walked past her. Tiffany waved back and also walked away.

"Siwon Oppa!" Tiffany yelled and ran towards Siwon, "What happened to your mask?"

"Oh! Hi there Tiffany," Siwon smiled and hugged Tiffany, "Haha. I accidentally left it at home."  

Jessica turned around and stared at the two, "Oh no.... I hope she doesn't ask him...."

"Thank you for saving me the other day," Tiffany grinned and gave him the letter that he supposedly wrote.

"Excuse me?" Siwon stared at the letter, not realizing that his phone vibrated.

".... Didn't you save me? That one day I fainted at the bar?" Tiffany stared at him.

"Haha sorry but no, I was in Japan the whole time, just got home this morning," Siwon gave TIffany back the letter, "You shouldn't do that you know. A bar is the worst place to faint..."  

"Oh...... I see...... Hehe, I know oppa. It was well, I was thinking of.....," She smiled sadly.

"Oh.... Jessica huh?" Siwon pat Tiffany on the back. 

"Yeah..... Well, I have to go. Bye oppa," Tiffany forced a smile and ran off. Siwon took out his phone and stared at his new message:

From: Jessica Jung

Oppa PLEASE pretend that you wrote the letter. I think she likes you so...... Please pretend you saved her.

Thank you

"Oh dear......." Siwon mumbled