The Question

Best Friend

Jessica stepped out of the airport. She got into a taxi and went home. Right when she opened the door, she was bombared by a bunch of questions by Krystal and Amber.

"UNNIE WHAT DID HE SAY?"

"DID EVERYTHING TURN OUT OK?"

"HOW ARE YOU FEELING RIGHT NOW?"

"ARE YOU GOING TO DO IT?"

Jessica scratched the back of her head, she didn't know which question to answer. Grinning, she pulled out a small box from inside her pocket and opened it up to reveal a 2.00 ct tw. engagement ring. 

"YES!!!!!!!" Krystal and Amber screamed, tackling Jessica to the ground.

*

*

*

"I'm going to ask her tomorrow," Jessica nervously texted Taeyeon. 

"TOMORROW YOU GUYS TOMORROW!" Taeyeon loudly whispered. Tiffany walked towards the group sitting at the dining table. "What about tomorrow?" She asked.

"We're going somewhere special and formal so wear something nice ok?" Sunny and Sooyoung grinned.

"Ok........ You guys are weird," Tiffany rolled her eyes and went to get something to eat. 

 

The Next Morning~

Jessica ran around the city for 5 straight hours until she was able to reserve the perfect restaurant. A few times she almost ran into her friends but with the help of Taeyeon, Tiffany wasn't able to see her. Jessica nervously paced her room in her suit and tie. "What if she says no?" 

"She won't say no," Krystal answered.

"What if I mess up?"

"You won't mess up."

"Is my tie straight?"

"Your tie is straight." 

"Ayesh! You're not helping Soojung!" Jessica groaned. 

"Sorry~" Krystal laughed, "You'll be fine, unnie, don't worry about it ok?"

*

*

*

"Tiffany can you wait here for us? We have to go somewhere," The group of girls ran off, leaving Tiffany alone in the dark.

"Excuse me?" Jessica stood behind Tiffany and wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist. Tiffany turned around and stared at Jessica. It took her a minute for her mind to register that her lover was here, in front of her. Tiffany pulled Jessica against her and cried, "I missed you Jessi, I missed you so much!" Jessica smiled and tightened her hug.

"I thought. I thought you would never come back to me," Tiffany cried even harder.

"I missed you too Tiff," Jessica wiped away Tiffany's tears. 

"You thought I liked Siwon Oppa. You left me without a trace! I didn't know what to do. I still don't know. I'm so afraid. What if this is a dream? What if I open my eyes and you're gone?" Tiffany cried and hugged Jessica tightly, afraid that the girl might disappear, "I love you Jessi, I'll always love you no matter what. I can't live without you." 

Jessica smiled and hugged Tiffany, "You're not dreaming and I will never leave your side, because Baby, I love you too and my life is nothing if you're not with me." Jessica leaned in and softly kissed Tiffany. 

"Do you promise to never ever ever leave me?" Tiffany wiped her eyes. 

Jessica smiled, "Yes, I promise so....." She got on one knee and held open the ring box, "Will you marry me?"