Perfect Night

Best Friend

Jessica slowly pulled away, "I have to go. See you later, hopefully," She walked back inside and back to the table.

"Congrats on making up with Tiffany," Amber and Krystal smiled at her.

"..... What are you talking about?????" Jessica stared at the two.

"..... That girl, Unnie....." Krystal stared back at her sister.

"That was..... Tiffany unnie...." Amber mumbled.

"WHAT?!" Jessica blushed, "Y-You You're Kidding R-Right???"

".....No Unnie, I'm 100% sure, that girl was Tiffany Unnie," Krystal smirked.

"Nice kiss you had there," Amber laughed.

Jessica burried her face into her hand, she wanted to find Tiffany so badly and tell her she loved her. She wanted to just take Tiffany and run away. 

*

*

*

Tiffany bit her lips and blushed. Remembering the kiss, Tiffany touched her lips and thought, "If only she didn't leave. I really want her right now....." 

Taeyeon and Sunny grinned and popped up from behind Tiffany. "WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL Nice kiss you had there," Sunny grinned showing Tiffany a picture of Tiffany and Jessica's heated kiss. 

"W-WHEN DID YOU TAKE THAT?!" Tiffany blushed and tried to grab the camera. 

"WE'LL SEND IT TO YOU LATER!" Taeyeon and Sunny held each other's hand and ran off.

".... Thank you," Tiffany whispered and covered her red face in her hands.

*

*

*

 The crowd started to disperse, the party was coming to an end. Jessica decided to go wash up in the restroom. She stood outside the door and waited. 

Tiffany slowly opened the door after washing her face and fixing her hair. "Oh..... Hi there," Tiffany blushed.

"Hello," Jessica smiled. "Calm yourself, this girl is Tiffany, don't do anything to her. You must not do anything to her," She thought to herself; however, her body and heart would not listen. 

Jessica pushed Tiffany back into the restroom and locked the door. She turned off the lights and pressed TIffany up against the door. 

"I love you," Jessica whispered before leaning in and capturing TIffany's lips. Tiffany kissed her back and wrapped her legs around Jessica's waist. The two made out in the restroom for a while until they heard Sunny calling for Tiffany.

"Oh.... I have to go...." Tiffany sighed. 

"Oh.... Alright," Jessica mumbled and put Tiffany down. 

"I hope I see you again soon," Tiffany whispered.

"Yeah...... Same here," Jessica blushed. Tiffany opened the door and stepped out."Oh and I love you too," She whispered and covered her red face with her hands. Jessica grinned and hugged Tiffany from behind. She sweetly kissed Tiffany on the neck and smiled. 

"Can I ask you for your name?" Tiffany turned around and smiled at Jessica.

"...... My name is......." Jessica mumbled but before she could finish, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon had already grabbed Tiffany by the arms and dragged her away. 

*

*

*

Taeyeon looked into the car mirror and laughed. Sunny looked to where Taeyeon was looking and ended up laughing herself. "What are you two laughing about?" Tiffany asked, staring at the two members who were cracking up in the back seat along with the now laughing Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Seohyun,

"Nice hickey you have there," Sooyoung burst into laughter. 

"MWUH?! H-HICKEY?????" Tiffany stared at her reflection in the mirror. 

"Well you had a heated night didn't you?~" The group laughed at her.

"ANYA!" Tiffany blushed and covered her face. This was the night that she would never forget.