Unexpected Meeting

Best Friend

"Amber....." Sunny pat Amber's head, "Why did you have to get hurt?" 

"We have to figure out who did this," Sooyoung grumbled.

"Yeah. No one hurts our SM Family," Hyoyeon said, holding Sooyoung's hand. Tiffany held Yuri's hand and sighed, "I hope Jessica and Yoona are ok.... I wonder if everyone else knows about this. Let's go find F(x)." 

Tiffany and Yuri walked outside to call F(x). A few minutes later, Jessica, Yoona, and Krystal bombarded into the room, barely missing them. 

"AMBER!!!!!" Krystal shrieked and ran to Amber's side. "Jessica? Yoona? What are you two doing here???" 

Taeyeon angrily stormed over to Jessica and unexpectedly smacked the girl. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE MISSED YOU?" She yelled and pulled the two into a giant hug. They all exchanged hugs before Jessica said, "You can't let Tiffany see me. You just can't. I'm sorry." 

"Yuri too....." Yoona sighed and stared at the ground.  

"Ok.... If that's what you want unnie....." Seohyun said, hugging her unnies. Jessica walked over to Amber and put her hand on the sobbing Krystal's shoulder. 

"Why! Why did this have to happen to her?!" Krystal cried and hugged Amber's arm. 

"Sica Unnie, Yoona unnie, I think Yuri and Tiffany unnie are coming back...." Seohyun said, pulling on Yoona's sleeve.

"... We have to go..... I'm sorry. It's nice seeing you again," Jessica and Yoona hugged everyone and quietly ran out of the room, away from Yuri and Tiffany.

*
*
*
*
*
*

Tiffany and Yuri ran into the room, surprised to see Krystal there. "Yoona......" Yuri mumbled, "I sense her presence...." 

"..... No..... She hasn't been.... Krystal was the only one here......" Taeyeon lied. 

Victoria, Luna, and Sulli rushed into the room. They quietly comforted Krystal who started crying even more. "If only I didn't leave, if i never existed, Amber unnie wouldn't be like this right now," she thought. 

*
*
*
*
Jessica and Yoona ran to a nearby bar. "That was so close. I hope they don't tell Yuri and Tiffany though....." Yoona whispered.

"Haaa yeah. Why are we even running from them?" Jessica closed her eyes. 


Ring~

"Hello there Miss, what may i get you today?" The bartender asked the girl at the counter.

"Can I get the Long Island Ice Tea?" The lady replied.

"Are you sure??? That is one of our strongest drinks....."

"Yes, please," She sighed. Jessica turned her head towards the lady. For some reason, her voice sounded familiar. A few drinks later, the girl was asleep at the counter. 

"Ayesh... I told her it was the strongest drink," The bartender  sighed and shook his head before leaving to serve other customers.

Jessica ran over and grabbed the girl before she could fall onto the ground.

To her surprised, 

 

 

That girl,

 

 

 

Was TIFFANY.

 

 

 

 

OMG FINALLY A CHAPTER THAT IS LONGER THAN THE REST! XD Kekeke Sorry for the delays everyone~ Thank you for reading my story! -^^-