He Was There Part III

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

He Was There Part III

 

Author's POV

 

When Taeng and Tiffany arrived at Tiffany's house, they saw Jessica sitting down on Tiffany's porch.

 

“Thanks for the ride Taeng, I think that Jessi needs someone right now. I'll see you tomorrow okay. Goodnight.” Tiffany said as she unbuckled the seatbelt in his car.

 

“Sure thing, goodnight Fany-ah” Taeng said as she stepped out of the car.

 

After stepping out of Taeng's car, Tiffany quickly ran to Jessica.

 

“Jessi? What are you doing out here? Why didn't you knock and go inside?” Tiffany said as she got closer to Jessica.

 

When Jessica heard her name she looked up and saw Tiffany. Immediately, Jessica shot up and hugged the girl and began to cry.

 

Jessica couldn't answer Tiffany's questions.

 

“Tiff~” was the only think Jessica managed to say in between her sobs.

 

“Shhhh, shhhh” Tiffany said as she tried to calm down her crying best friend.

 

“What's wrong Jessi? Why are you crying?” Tiffany asked her, but she just kept crying and crying. Sensing that Jessica doesn't want to talk right now, Tiffany led the crying girl inside her house.

 

When they arrived inside the maid immediately greeted them.

 

“Omo, Tiffany what happened” The maid said (A/N: Yes Tiffany is rich, but not as rich and well known as Jessica and Donghae.) As she saw Tiffany enter with a crying Jessica.

 

“Hi, Ms. Cho, can you please bring some water to my room in a bit.” Tiffany said, before walking up to her room with Jessica.

 

Inside Tiffany's room, Jessica was still crying, while Tiffany tried her best to comfort her friend. After a while Jessica finally stopped.

 

“Jessi, are you okay?” Tiffany asked after she stopped.

 

“Tiff, what do I do? I'm so confused.” Jessica said almost in a whisper.

 

“Jessi, tell me what happened, I don't understand.” Tiffany said, even though she already knew it was Donghae that caused Jessica to be like this.

 

“He confessed and he kissed me.” Jessica said. Tiffany was right, it was about Donghae's confession, but she knew she needed to act like she didn't know because she promised Yoong.

 

“Who confessed? Who kissed you?” Tiffany asked.

So Jessica told Tiffany everything that happened from the park up until she got to Tiffany's front door.

 

“Tiff, what do I do?” Jessica asked after she told Tiffany everything.

 

Tiffany thought for a second and the perfect question came to her mind.

 

“Jessi, what do you feel when your with Donghae and when your with Yoong?” Tiffany asked her.

 

“I'm not really sure Tiff, with Hae, I feel nostalgic and happy. He's only been back for a day but he acts like his been here the whole time. My heart feels calm when he's around.” Jessica said.

 

“Hmm, okay, what about when your with Yoong?”

 

“With Yoong, it's different. He's been there ever since I was 5. We've been through all the ups and downs. When he confessed to me it was the happiest day of my life. Whenever I think of him my heart begins to race. Whenever he holds me in his arms I feel safe and secured. His warmth and love are so comforting that I don't want him to stop holding me. When he's not around I feel lonely and sad. His choding side always makes me laugh, and even if I'm having the worst day of my life, just a simple smile from him can make it that much better. Yoong is the most important person in my life Tiff.” Jessica said as she felt her heart race with the though of Yoong and his love for her.

 

“Jessi, don't you realize it now? You only think your heart is confused, but your words just now proved that Yoong is the only one in your heart. You love Donghae, but it's the same kind of love you give to Krystal. You only love Donghae as a brother, but you love Yoong with all your heart.” Tiffany sincerely said, glad that her best friend finally realized that her heart belongs to no other then Im Yoong, but Tiffany mentally frowned when she remembered Yoong's words, he still feels like Jessica will be happier with Donghae. Aigoo~ what will Tiffany do with these two.

 

Tiffany's thoughts were interrupted when Jessica talked.

 

“You're right Tiff, it's Yoong, it's always been Yoong. How could I have been so stupid to think that he wasn't the one.” Jessica confidently said. She now knows that the owner of her heart is really Im Yoong and that her feelings for Donghae are nothing more then brotherly love.

 

After thinking about it, Tiffany finally decided that she needs to tell Jessica that Yoong was there. Tiffany didn't care that she told Yoong she wouldn't tell because Tiffany had a feeling that if she didn't tell Jessica, then Yoong might do something that will hurt the both of them.

 

“I'm happy for you Jessi, but there's something you need to know.” Tiffany said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

 

Sensing the change in Tiffany's attitude Jessica became incredibly curious and nervous.

 

“What is it Tiff?”

 

“Jessi, I promised him I wouldn't tell you this, but I'm afraid he'll do something that might hurt the both of you. So you have to listen to me carefully okay.”

 

Jessica could tell that Tiffany was being very serious right now, and when she heard her say that he might do something that will hurt both of them, her heart suddenly felt heavy. So Jessica just nodded her head and waited for Tiffany to continue.

 

With a deep breath, Tiffany spoke.

 

“He was there Jessi. He saw you and Donghae. He heard his confession and he saw the kiss. He was hurt Jessi.” Tiffany told Jessica whose eyes were filling up with tears again.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter