First Date Part II

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

First Date Part II

 

Author's POV

 

Yoong's been driving for a little over an hour, with Jessica quietly sleeping. After another 10 minutes, they finally arrive at the beach. Yoong expected the beach to be crowded, but luckily there were only a about 100 or so people. Once Yoong found a convenient parking space, he began to wake Jessica up.

 

“Sica~~~ wake up, we're here.” he said while gently shaking her.

 

“mhm, 5 more minutes Krys.” she cutely replied with her sleepy voice.

 

“Sica, it's me Yoong we've already arrived at the beach, so wakey wakey my sleeping beauty.”

 

“.....”

 

Clearly, Yoong's idea of gently waking our sleeping ice princess up was not working.

 

Yoong had no other option but to use that to wake his princess up, after all, desperate times called for desperate measures.

 

Clearing his throat Yoong yelled “Sica there's a giant cucumber on your head!”

 

“KYAAAAA get it off, get it off, get it off.” Jessica squealed with her incredibly high pitched dolphin voice. Good thing Yoong covered his ears, or else he might have some serious hearing problems.

 

“haha Sica, there's no cucumber on your head, I just said that to get you to wake up.” Yoong said, with his hears still covered.

 

“Yah! Im Yoong if you ever do that again I swear I will hit you with my stilettos.” Jessica glared.

 

“Ok Ok I won't do it again, but look we're here, so lets go! The beach waits for no one.” Yoong said while removing his seatbelt.

 

“ok lets go marines” Jessica excitedly replied.

 

After 5 minutes, the lovely couple finished changing into proper beach attire.

 

Yoong wore his light blue swim trunks, a plain t, and slippers.

 

While Jessica wore short shorts, a blouse (that happened to be a little see through so you can tell she was wearing a light blue bikini), and slippers.

 

Yoong's POV

 

We are so never going to the beach, I though to myself as we passed by another guy ogling at Jessica's beauty. But she was clearly oblivious to it all. My eyes were tired from giving every guy we pass a modified version of Jessica's ice glare.

I had to stop this madness right NOW. So without much hesitation I gently slipped my arm around her slim waist, to show everyone that she was clearly not available, so they should stop drooling.

 

I think my action caught her off guard, since she looked at me with a surprised expression, which was then followed by a small smile.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I never knew Yoong was that bold. Usually, on the first date, the guy would only go as far as holding my hand but not Yoong. Hmm I wonder why? But I can't say that I don't like having him gently holding my waist. In fact, I love it. His arm around me makes me feel secured and protected.

 

Author's POV

 

After walking for 5 minutes from the changing rooms to the shore. The couple was finally able to go for a swim. Or so Yoong thought.

 

“Hey Sica lets go swim” Yoong said happily like a child.

 

“Can we rest for 5 minutes? We've been walking for 10 minutes straight.” Jessica replied while settling down on a beach chair.

 

“Awwww~ but Yoongie wants to swim now” Yoong pouted while using his aegyo voice, that Jessica can't resist.

 

“Ok, how about, you go and swim first, and I'll follow after 5 minutes.” Jessica casually replied, clearly not thinking of the consequences of letting Yoong play on his own at the beach with other girls around.

 

“Aww, arraso, but come quick okay.” Yoong said while removing his t-shirt, revealing his well toned body.

 

Seeing his body, Jessica was left speechless. She thought that Yoong would have a nice body but what she saw was way more than she expected. He had well defined pecs and chocolate abs. Jessica mentally thought that it was a very good thing that Yoong played soccer.

 

After removing his shirt, Yoong ran happily towards the water. Leaving Jessica behind on the beach chair.

 

Yoong's POV

 

I was happily swimming in the ocean when a volleyball suddenly hit me on the back.

 

“ouch” I said while trying to figure out where the volleyball came from. But I didn't have to look for long because the minute I turned around I saw a very attractive girl bowing over and over again while apologizing.

 

“I'm soooo sorry for hitting you.” the girl said for the nth time while bowing for the nth time.

 

“It's okay, no harm done.” I told her so that she wouldn't feel guilty. But honestly that hurt a lot. She must be a pro or something.

 

“Are you sure?” she asked me while looking at me with a worried expression.

 

“Yup, see” I told her while I showed her the spot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter