Right Here Waiting

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right Here Waiting

 

Author's POV

 

“Krys, I'm sick.” Yoong revealed.

 

“What?!?! Oppa you're joking right?” Krystal asked shocked by his sudden revelation.

 

“I wish I was joking Krys, but the truth is the doctors found a a small tumor in my brain.”

 

“Wait, oppa are you saying that.”

 

“Yes, Krys, I have cancer.”

 

“What stage?” Krystal asked, her tears about to fall.

 

“It's still the first stage, but since it's brain cancer anything can happen. The surgery itself is already risky.”

 

“When did you find out?”

 

“About a month ago. I suddenly out because of the massive pain in my head while I was having lunch with Taeng and Donghae and they brought me to the nearest hospital.”

 

“Does that mean that Taeng oppa and Donghae oppa know too?”

 

“Yeah, they know. But they promised not to tell anyone else.”

 

“How about Fany unnie?”

 

“She doesn't know. Only my parents, Taeng, Donghae, and now you know about it.”

 

“Oppa, why couldn't you figure it out yourself? I thought you were studying to be a doctor?”

 

“I thought that the symptoms were not too serious and were due to stress from school and work, but I guess I was wrong.” Yoong forced a small smile.

 

“Oppa are you going to get the surgery?”

 

“Of course I am.”

 

“When?”

 

“Next week.”

 

“Then why are you still pushing unnie to go? Don't you need and want her with you right now?” Krystal asked her tears finally falling.

 

“Krys, I don't think I can bear to see your unnie cry because of me. I promised myself that I'll make sure that she'll always be smiling and laughing. I know that by doing this, she will be upset and angry at me, but I know that she'll smile again.” Yoong said, while fighting his urge to cry.

 

“Oppa.” was all Krystal can say and she suddenly hugged him.

 

“Oppa, please don't send unnie away. I know that you need her right now. But your just being too stubborn like her.” Krystal sobbed.

 

“Krys, I'm sorry. Remember to keep this as a secret okay.” Yoong said as he pulled away from Krystal's hug.

 

“Oppa, I don't know if I can..”

 

“Krys, you just have to. Please, do this for me.” Yoong pleaded.

 

“Arraso oppa, but you have to promise to get better before unnie returns.”

 

“I'll try my best.” Yoong said.

 

“I guess I better get going.” Krystal said

 

“Wait, Krys. Before you go here. Give this to your unnie.” Yoong said and handed Krystal a small light blue bag.

 

“Arraso oppa. Get well soon okay.” Krystal smiled, even though her tears were still falling.

 

“Take care of your unnie Krys.” Yoong waved before walking away from the plane.

 

Yoong's POV

 

Jessica, I hope that when you return, I'll still be alive to see you. I'm not sure if I can keep my promise with Krystal, but I'll try. I guess I better check myself into the hospital now.

 

Author's POV

 

~Seohan National Medical Center~

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I'm here to see Dr. Kim Doohyun.” Yoong said to one of the nurses.

 

“Oh, I think Dr. Kim is in his office.” The nurse replied.

 

“Ah, thank you.” Yoong said before walking away.

 

~Dr. Kim's office~

 

“Oh, Yoong your back.” Dr. Kim said.

 

“Yes, I'm sorry I delayed this Dr. Kim, but I just had to settle some things first.”

 

“Okay, how about your parents, they know you're here right?”

 

“Dae, I called them earlier. They wanted to come, but I told them I'll be fine.”

 

“Okay, so I guess we should get you a room then.”

 

“Ah, dae.” Yoong replied and followed Dr. Kim into his room.

 

~Inside Yoong's hospital room~

 

Yoong just finished changing into the hospital gown and was now laying on his bed.

 

“Are you comfortable?” Dr. Kim asked him.

 

“Yes, Doctor.” Yoong smiled.

 

“Okay, rest well.” Dr. Kim said, before leaving Yoong to rest.

 

Meanwhile, thousands of feet in the air, the sleeping princess slowly woke up from her dreamland.

 

“Where am I?” Jessica asked still a little bit sleepy.

 

“Oh unnie your awake.” Krystal said.

 

“Oh Krys, where are we? And why are your eyes puffy?”

 

“Well, unnie, we're on a plane.” Krystal replied carefully as well as dodge Jessica's other question.

 

“Okay.” Jessica replied not realizing what her sister just said.

 

5

 

 

4

 

 

3

 

 

2

 

 

1

 

“Wait! What?!?!?! Why are we on a plane?!” Jessica practically yelled.

 

“Unnie, calm down.”

 

“No, answer me right now Krystal Jung Soojung!” Jessica demanded.

 

“We're on our way to California.” Krystal revealed.

 

“What?!? How did I get here?”

 

“Yoong oppa brought you here.”

 

“He did? Why? Did appa make him do it?”

 

“No, this was Yoong oppa's idea.”

 

“Why?” Jessica asked. She felt angry, betrayed, and sad all at the same time.

 

“I can't tell you that unnie, I'm sorry.”

 

“Why not? What do you know?”

 

“Nothing, that's why I can't say.” Krystal lied.

 

“But here, Yoong oppa wanted you to have this.” Krystal said and handed Jessica the small light blue bag.

 

When Jessica opened the bag, she saw a light blue box, a letter, and an mp3 player.

 

She decided to open the light blue box, since it had Tiffany & Co. printed in black on the top. When she opened the box, Jessica found a small pouch and opened it as well, revealing a silver infinity necklace.

 

 

“It's beautiful.” Jessica and Krystal said in unison.

 

“unnie, read the letter.”

 

“Mind your on business Krys.” Jessica said before opening the letter.

 

~Yoong's Letter~

 

Dear my Princess Sica Sica Sicachu~

 

Keke, Annyeong^^. You know I've always been bad at writing right? But here I am trying to write you a letter. I bet your really angry with me right now and I'm sorry. I wish I can tell you why I put you on a flight to California, but I can't right now, I hope you understand. And don't even try to return to Korea until after you get a degree in business because you can't anyways because I asked uncle to make sure you can't leave America, until after you graduate, so you're stuck there wether you like it or not. I know that your fuming with anger after reading that, so keep calm okay, finish reading my letter before you release hellsica on Krystal, because she's innocent keke. Oh, have you opened my other present yet? I bet you have, since it's Tif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter