Nice to Meet You

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nice to Meet You

 

Author's POV

 

After knocking the drunk out cold, Yoong immediately ran towards the brunette.

 

“Are you okay?” he softly asked while wrapping his jacket around the shivering girl, and rubbing her arms to keep her warm.

 

“Yes, thank you for saving me.” the brunette replied with a smile that revealed her beautiful eye-smile.

 

Yoong was completely stunned when he saw the brunette's eye smile. And subconsciously smiled at the girl.

 

“Umm, your welcome, Miss.” Yoong replied

 

“It's Tiffany Hwang. Tiffany Hwang Miyoung to be exact, but I hate it when people call me Miyoung.”

 

“Ah I see” Yoong only nodded amused by the girl in front of him. How quickly her mood changed.

 

“How about you? Don't you have a name?”

 

“Name? Ah oh yes sorry, Im Yoong imnida, but please just call me Yoong, Tiffany-shi”

 

“I see, Yoong it is, oh and you can just call me Tiffany. Okay” the brunette said showing off her beautiful eye smile again.

 

“Um Tiffany, is it okay if I ask what you are doing in the middle of the park alone and at night too, it's not safe for a girl to be out at this time you know.” Yoong nonchalantly said.

 

Little did he know that his words made Tiffany's heart flutter. It was the first time someone had done that for her. Not even her now ex boyfriend Siwon worried for her like that.

 

“Oh that, I just needed some air I guess.” Tiffany sadly replied.

 

Realizing that she didn't want to talk about it Yoong dropped the subject.

 

“Okay, so Tiffany do you need a ride home?” Yoong asked, he just couldn't leave this girl alone knowing what had just almost happened to her.

 

“Umm, no its okay I can manage, I'm already very grateful for what you've done.”

 

“No please, let me help you home. I just can't let leave a girl behind knowing that she was just in trouble. Please let me.” Yoong plead.

 

“Umm, ok if you insist.” Tiffany shyly replied.

 

While Yoong and Tiffany were conversing a fuming Jessica was quietly throwing death glares at the two. She knew that Yoong just saved the girl, but still he shouldn't be too touchy with her and not to mention his reaction when the girl smiled at him. She was about to run towards her boyfriend when she saw them heading towards her.

 

So, she quickly ran back towards her mansion.

 

Jessica's POV

 

~Jung Mansion~

 

What the hell was that? Why was Yoong so touchy with that girl? He should have just saved the girl and leave, didn't need to comfort her. Jeez.

 

Not to mention his reaction when he saw the girl smile. Okay fine her eye-smile was beautiful, but did he really have to smile at her like that? Argggg. But where is he taking the girl?

 

Wait his car is still in front of the mansion, don't tell me he's bringing her to his house?

 

Oh no you don't Im Yoong.

 

I was looking out towards Yoong's car when I saw Yoong giving that girl a piggy back ride?!?!?!

 

Ok thats it, I Jessica Jung Sooyeon is the sole owner of that back.

 

I quickly rushed out and called out to him.

 

“Yah! Im Yoong what do you think your doing?” I glared at him

 

Yoong's POV

 

Tiffany and I just got back to my car when Jessica called out to me. Oh man here comes trouble.

 

“Oh Jessica your still up?” I asked

 

“Did you just call me Jessica?”

 

Crap.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter