Time

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time

 

Author's POV

 

Time passed quickly, and before Yoong knew it. 2 weeks has passed. The past 2 weeks, Yoong managed to keep his secret a secret, but now that D-Day has finally arrived, he finds himself contemplating his decision to tell his friends, but it's now or never. He has no other choice, since they all gathered at GG Cafe after Yoong called them.

 

Since, it was just past lunch, Yoong, Taeng, Tiffany, and Donghae just ordered their usual drinks.

 

“So Yoong, what's so important that we all have to meet up.” Tiffany asked after taking a sip of her caramel macchiato.

 

“Yeah, what's up? Don't tell me your cancer recurred.” Taeng joked, but got a hit on the arm by Tiffany instead.

 

“Taetae, don't say that. You know the chances right.” Tiffany glared.

 

“Sorry, bad joke.” Taeng dropped his head.

 

“It's okay Taeng.” Yoong gave a small smile.

 

“But, seriously Yoong, what's up?” Donghae asked, sensing that the thing Yoong wanted to tell them was really important.

 

“*sigh* I-I-I don't know how to tell you guys, since I never really told you the first time it happened.” Yoong began, catching the attention of his friends.

 

“It's okay, Yoong you can tell us.” Tiffany gently squeezed his hand.

 

“The truth is, it came back.” Yoong revealed.

 

“Yoong, I don't understand, what came back?” Donghae asked.

 

“Yeah, you have to explain what “it” is.” Taeng continued, while Tiffany just nodded her head.

 

“Guys, my cancer recurred.” Yoong said trying to force a smile, but failed miserably.

 

“What?!?” Taeng, Dongahe, and Tiffany cried out.

 

“Since when.” Taeng asked.

 

“It's been a couple weeks now.”

 

“Why are you now just telling us? Why aren't you at the hospital?” Donghae questioned.

 

“I had some work to finish, and I didn't really know how to tell you guys, since I never really did the first time.”

 

“Still! How stupid can you be! We need to get you to the hospital right now.” Donghae fumed.

 

“Hae, don't worry, I'll be going to the hospital later today.”

 

After Yoong's revelation the 4 of them were silent until Tiffany finally gathered her thoughts and asked the question Donghae, Taeng, and Tiffany all had in their minds.

 

“Yoong, does Jessi know?” she asked

 

“Not yet, I haven't told her.”Yoong replied lowering his gaze.

 

“Are you going to tell her?” Donghae asked, not wanting a repeat of what happened last time.

 

“I don't think I can hide it this time.” He lifted his head and faked a smile.

 

“When?” Taeng asked.

 

“After this.”

 

“I think, you better go now, so that you can get to the hospital sooner.” Donghae said.

 

“Yeah, Yoong I think it's better you go now. We'll go ahead first, just call us when you get to the hospital will be there for you, since Taeng and I still have work.” Tiffany said standing up from her chair, followed by Taeng and Donghae.

 

After Taeng, Dongahe, and Tiffany left, Yoong sat in silence for a bit before calling Jessica.

 

~Phone call~

 

“Yeobsaeyo?” Jessica asked.

 

“Jessica, it's me, can we talk?” Yoong asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter