Cut Short

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cut Short

 

Author's POV

 

“Yah! Im Yoong! Wait for me” a brunette yelled catching the attention of everyone around them.

 

Realizing this, the girl politely bowed and swiftly made her way towards her choding boyfriend who was laughing with his mouth wide open like crocodile.

 

“HAHAHA that was sooo funny HAHAH” He kept laughing but unknown to him his girlfriend was coming very very quickly.

 

“Im Yoong you are so dead!” Jessica said and hit him on the arm very very hard.

 

“Owwww~~~ that hurt, I think you gave me a bruise.” He pouted.

 

“Hmmph, that's what you get for running and leaving me.” Jessica squinted her eyes at him.

 

The two of them were taking a peaceful stroll when Yoong just began to run like hell. He wanted to see if Jessica would run after him, but in the end the girl just shouted.

 

“Hehe, sorry. Hmm, it's such a good today isn't it?” Yoong asked placing his arm around Jessica's shoulder.

 

“Yeah, but I'm tired from walking, can we sit down first?” She asked.

 

“Aigoo~ here” Yoong said, getting down on his knee and showing his back to the girl.

 

“Get on, let's go back to the hotel and swim in the pool.” He said while waiting for the girl to get on his back.

 

“Hmmm, arraso.” Jessica giggled and got on Yoong's back.

 

“Aigoo~~” Yoong huffed.

 

“Yah! What was that for?” Jessica asked.

 

“Sica, did you gain some weight?” He teased.

 

“YAH! I did not! If I'm too heavy for you then just put me down.” She hit his back.

 

“Hehe I'm just teasing, actually your as light as a feather, I don't even feel your weight on my back.” He said.

 

“Whatever.” Jessica said and rested her head on Yoong's back.

 

After minutes and minutes of walking, Yoong and Jessica got back to the hotel.

 

“Sica, we're here.” He said

 

“Mmm, 5 more minutes.” She groggily said.

 

Shaking his head, Yoong made his way up to their room.

 

Carefully, Yoong placed the sleeping girl on the bed, he was about to wash up when he heard a ringing sound.

 

“Oh, it's Sica's phone.” Yoong said picking up Jessica's phone.

 

~phone conversation~

 

“Yeo..” Yoong began but was cut off by the person on the other line.

 

“I'm very sorry for disrupting your vacation Ms. Jung but something came up and Mr. Jung requested you be at the office as soon as possible.” The person on the other line said before quickly hanging up.

 

~end phone conversation~

 

“Well, I guess we have to cut this trip short.” Yoong softly chuckled and began packing their things.

 

~1 hour later~

 

“Mmm, Yoong.” Jessica slowly called out while opening her eyes.

 

Looking around Jessica realized she wasn't in their room. In fact, she knew this scene all to well, since it already happened to her once, 6 years ago.

 

Here she was on an airplane again.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Aish~ that choding, don't tell me he's pulling the same trick he did 6 years ago! What the hell seriously? Why would he anyways? I mean I know everything now, plus he already promised me he won't do this kind of stunt again, but here I am on a flight to God knows where! That choding I swear I will kill him, the next time I see him! I can't believe he left me again! Aish~~ why do I always end up sleeping!! Yoong did you leave me again?

 

Author's POV

 

“Penny for your thoughts?” an all too familiar voice asked pulling Jessica out of her thoughts.

 

“Yoong.” she said and wrapped her arms around the guys neck.

 

“Oh, well hello to you to Sica. What's wrong?' He asked returning the hug and rubbing her back.

 

“I thought you put me on another flight, to who knows where.” She said snuggling into Yoong's neck.

 

“Oh, you know I won't do that again right?”

 

“Well, I woke up alone in an airplane again, so I thought you pushed me away again.”

 

“Aigoo~ okay okay, I'm sorry. I tried waking you, but you were deeply asleep. Honestly I thought I was going to die of embarrassment while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter