Huh?

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huh?

 

Author's POV

 

The sun's rays slowly caressed a certain beautiful face. At first she was unaffected by the bright light, but slowly her eyes fluttered opened, revealing her beautiful hazel colored eyes.

 

“Where am I” she thought to herself as her body slowly woke up.

 

But then she remembered all the events that occurred the night before.

 

“Yoong” She said aloud and shot up wide awake, but surprisingly, Jessica woke up in her bedroom, not in the hospital by Yoong's side.

 

Jessica's POV

 

What the? When did I get home? Was everything that happened just a dream? Is Yoong not in the hospital? Is he not sick? No, that can't be true because I clearly remember everything that happened last night, and I remember that Yoong's face was the last thing I saw before I fell asleep. So how the hell did I get home?

 

Author's POV

 

~RIIINNG RIIINGG~

 

Jessica's phone rang pulling her out of her thoughts.

 

“Yeobsaeyo” She answered without checking who it was.

 

“GOOD MORRNNNING~~” The voice happily greeted.

 

“Haha good morning to you too Khun.” Jessica giggled.

 

“Girl, 2 syllabus, Di and et.” Nickhun laughed

 

“YAH! Are you saying I'm fat?” Jessica pouted through the phone.

 

“You have no idea how much trouble you put me through last night.” Nickhun complained.

 

“Wait, Khun, did you bring me home last night?” Jessica asked, finally understanding how she got home.

 

“Well, duh. I almost died trying to carry you on my back, you know how weak I am! I only did it because that cutie Yoong called me and told me to bring you home.”

 

“Wait, what?!” Jessica replied shocked that Yoong had Nickhun take her home, when she thought he wouldn't wake up until morning.

“Yeah, I was about to refuse, but he was all like, Can you please take her home and let her rest comfortably, she is your girlfriend after all. And right when I was about to leave, he told me to take care of you. Aigoo~ Jessi, I wanted to tell him the truth right then and there, you should have heard how heartbroken his voice sounded, when he told me that.”

 

“Wait, wait. Khun, tell me exactly what Yoong told you last night.” Jessica demanded.

 

“Okay, so...” Nickhun began

 

~Flashback~

 

It was 1 in the morning when a certain doe-eyed doe woke up.

 

“What happened? Why am I in the hospital? Did I... Oh no no no no did it come back?” he asked no one in particular.

 

Yoong was about to get up and search for Dr. Kim, when he finally realized a weight on his body.

 

“Huh, Sica!” Yoong said aloud, shock to see Jessica sleeping soundly next to him, with her hand wrapped possessively around his waist.

 

Actually, after everyone left, Jessica carefully climbed up onto Yoong's bed and just stared at his peaceful face. She realized that after 6 years, his face still looked the same, though it seemed like he lost some weight. Jessica studied his face some more, when she saw a feint mark on the side of his head. Curious, she moved his soft, short, dark brown hair to reveal the surgery scar on Yoong's head.

When Jessica saw the scar her heart dropped. She suddenly began to think of how much pain he must have been through, and how much he must've missed her and needed her with him.

 

“I shouldn't have let you go through that alone. I should have been there. You should have let me be there. You should have let me stayed. You should have not put me on that plane. I shouldn't have stayed in California.” She said.

 

“From now on, I will NEVER leave your side even if you try to put on a plane, I will come back next to you, like a boomerang.” She told him and gave him a loving kiss on his cheek, while a tear fell from her eye.

 

 

Yoong smiled when he saw how adorable Jessica looked while sleeping. He missed that about her. He missed the warmth that came from the sleeping princess. He just missed his princess. Like how Jessica studied Yoong's face, Yoong too, studied her face for awhile. He smiled when he realized that she hasn't changed one bit the past 6 years. Unable to resist himself any further, Yoong leaned down and gently and softly kissed his princess.

 

But then a frown formed on his face, when he realized that he can never call her his, or kiss her again, because she now belonged to someone else. That now someone has replaced him in her heart.

 

Realizing this, Yoong slowly lifted Jessica's arm off of him, and replaced himself with a pillow. He walked over to her purse that was carefully placed on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter