First Love Never Dies ~Finale~

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Love Never Dies ~Finale~

 

Author's POV

 

“I-I-I'm sorry.” Dr. Kim said avoiding the gazes of Taeng, Tiffany, Yoong's parents, and Jessica.

 

“Doctor, what happened to him?” Mr. Im asked still holding back his tears.

 

“Dr. Kim is he brain dead?” Taeng asked

 

“Yoong, he isn't brain dead, but he's in a coma. We don't know how long it will last.” Dr. Kim revealed.

 

“How about the tumor?” Tiffany questioned.

 

“We got it out, but something went wrong which caused him to be in the state he is now.”

 

“Is there anything else we can do?” Jessica asked holding back the urge to cry her eyes out again.

 

“I'm sorry, but we can only wait and see what happens.”

 

“Can we go see him?”

 

“Sure, but we will have to move him to a regular room first.”

 

After moving Yoong into a regular room. Jessica immediately went by his side, and the tears she was holding back finally fell.

 

“Shh Shh, he'll wake up.” Tiffany comforted her.

 

“Jessica, dear, don't worry, Yoong is strong he'll wake up.” Mrs. Im said, fighting the urge to cry.

 

“Yes, Jessica, don't worry, Yoong is sure to wake up.” Mr. Im added.

 

“Jessi, it's okay, please stop. Remember how Yoong hates it when you cry right? So stop crying okay?” Tiffany said.

 

Tiffany's words, were right. Yoong hated to see Jessica cry, so with all her power. Jessica manged to stop sobbing, though tears still fell from her eyes, she wiped them and tried her best to not cry.

 

Everyone stayed with Yoong just sitting and staring at him. After an hour, Yoong's parents' had to go, and Taeng and Tiffany had to get back to work. Leaving Jessica alone with Yoong.

 

Jessica was seated next to Yoong's bed and tightly held onto his hand. She was just watching him. To her, it felt like deja vu and that Yoong will wake up tomorrow like the last time this happened.

 

“Yoong, your going to wake up tomorrow right? Your not going to sleep forever right? You know that you can never beat me when it comes to sleep so you'll wake up right? You promised me you won't leave me.” Jessica said while caressing Yoong's face. Tears falling from her eyes again.

 

That night, Jessica fell asleep with tears still falling from her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~2 years later~

 

“Yoong! I'm back from work.” Jessica greeted while making her way inside the room.

 

“How are you? Still comfy?” Jessica laughed.

 

“Oh, did I tell you that Krystal and her boyfriend Aiden are engaged. That kid, she beat us to it. Keke”

 

“Also, appa and umma said they'll visit you when they get back from their business trip so you have to look nice okay.”

 

Jessica finally stopped talking and just stared at Yoong, still in the same state as he was 2 years ago.

 

“Yoong, when are you going to wake up? It's been 2 years and your still asleep. Don't tell me your dreaming of a hot girl that's why you don't want to wake up.” Jessica said while holding onto his hand.

 

“Yoong, just wake up now please? It's been 2 years. I know that we've been separated for a longer time, but right now we aren't. We aren't separated right now, because your right here in front of my eyes, but your just asleep. I miss you voice, your chodingness, your dorkiness, your jokes, your teases, your smiles, your touch, your warmth. Yoong I miss you. So wake up please, I'm begging.” Jessica said tears falling down her face.

 

The past 2 years since Yoong's been in a coma, Jessica has been by his side, in fact, she only goes home to get new clothes. She practically has been leaving in the hospital with Yoong.

 

Jessica did her usually routine, before snuggling next to Yoong on the bed.

 

“Good night Yoong, I hope you wake up soon.” Jessica smiled and kissed Yoong's forehead before laying down next to him, on the queen size bed, in Yoong's VIP room, courtesy of Mr. Jung.

 

~Jessica's Dream in her POV~

 

Huh why am I at the park near my house?

 

“Sica, over here.”

 

Wait that voice, I know that voice anywhere. Turning around there he is smiling at me.

 

“Yoong!” I ran towards him and engulfed him in a tight hug.

 

“Sica. How are you?” He asked while tightening his hold.

 

“I missed you.” I said while a began to cry.

 

“I missed you too. But didn't I tell you I hate it when you cry?”

 

“I'm not crying.” I denied.

 

“Then why is my shirt getting wet?” He asked and pulled out of our hug.

 

“Stop crying now, I'm here see.” He said and wiped away the tears from my eyes.

 

“Yoong is this..” I was about to ask him if this was really happening since the last thing I remember is falling asleep next to him while he is in a coma, but he cut me off.

 

“Sica, if this was our last day together what would you want to do?” He asked me.

 

“I just want to be with you, listening to your voice, and having you hold me in your arms.”

 

“Okay, then wish granted.” He said and led me to a bench where I snuggled up to him.

 

“Sica” He called out after we've been sitting for quiet some time.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Are you happy right now?”

 

“Now that I'm with you, of course I am.”

 

“Sica, your going to be happy even if I'm no longer around right?”

 

“Hmm why would you ask that? Who said your allowed to leave?”

 

“I'm serious here. If I wasn't around anymore, you'd still be okay right?”

 

“Yoong, I don't know the answer that question because, I don't know if I will be alright if you leave.”

 

“Sica, you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter