Epilogue

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

 

Author's POV

 

~1 Year Later~

 

“So, are you ready?” Taeng asked as he help fixed Yoong's suit.

 

“I've been ready since the first day we met.” He smiled.

 

“Aish, stop being so cheesy.” Taeng smacked Yoong's shoulder.

 

“Can't help it keke and besides the question now is are you also ready?”

 

“Yup, but we still have a couple more months until it's our turn.” Taeng beamed.

 

“I know, but I'll warn you again Kim Taeng, if you do anything to really I mean REALLY upset Tiffany, not only am I going to get you, but I'm pretty sure Sica, will kill you too.”

 

“Yah! You guys already threatened me before I proposed, besides, I want to be a perfect husband for her, which means that I won't hurt her.”

 

“Hehe I know, I was just making sure.”

 

Meanwhile, with Jessica.

 

“Oh, Jessi, you look amazing in your wedding dress.” Tiffany beamed.

 

“Thanks Tiff, I bet in a couple of months you'll look just as beautiful.” Jessica replied.

 

“I know.” Tiffany meronged.

 

“Tiff, I can't believe this is finally happening.” Jessica smiled.

 

“What? Marrying Yoong?”

 

“Well no duh, Hwang Miyoung.” Jessica laughed.

 

“I was just making sure, but what makes you say that Im Sooyeon.” Tiffany smiled after seeing Jessica's flustered face from calling her IM Sooyeon.

 

“You know what Yoong and I have been through. We've been through so much ups and downs, but in the end we both came out together, hand in hand.” Jessica smiled remembering all the things she has been through with the doe-eyed boy.

 

“Jessi, stop being so sentimental, you only have a few more minutes before you walk down that aisle.” Tiffany beamed.

 

“I know, I just wanted to be a cliché bride keke.” She laughed.

 

~5 minutes later~

 

“Okay, buddy this is it.” Taeng and Donghae said before Yoong walked down the aisle to wait for his beloved ice princess.

 

Yoong was standing at the alter waiting. For him, time was moving by so slowly. He was excited and nervous at the same time, but all his worries went away when the doors swung open revealing a gorjess girl in a beautiful white wedding gown.

 

“Wow.” Yoong whispered, he was absolutely stunned. Jessica was beyond beautiful, you couldn't even describe in words how beautiful and amazing she looked.

 

         

 

As Jessica walked down the aisle, with her parents by her side. Her gaze met Yoong's. The entire time she walked down the aisle, the two of them just stared into each others eyes.

 

“Take care of her.” Mr. Jung said as he let go of his little girl's hand and handed it to Yoong.

 

“Always and forever uncle.” Yoong said as he grabbed onto Jessica's hand.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate and witness the marriage between Im Yoong and Jessica Jung. Marriage is a promise of hope between two people who love and care for each other dearly. My greatest wish for the both of you, Yoong, Jessica, is that the through the years your love for each other will deepen and grow so much, that years from now, you will look back on this day, your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least.” The priest sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter