Results

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Results

 

Author's POV

 

The sunlight gently made its way into Jessica's room where both Yoong and Jessica were still comfortably sleeping in each others arms. After a while, Yoong woke up. At first he couldn't remember where he was, but then he remembered he was in Jessica's room when he felt a heavy weight on his chest. He looked down and saw Jessica still in her dreamland while holding onto him tightly.

 

Seeing his whole world calmly and comfortably sleeping in his arms made him feel so happy, but then the memory of their talk last night came back to him. He knows that all of his insecurities finally came out in the open last night, and it hurt him to see her cry like that. He knows he promised her he'll always be their by her side and he really wants to keep that promise but he doesn't know if he'll be by her side as her boyfriend or just as a friend.

 

Yoong stared at the sleeping Jessica for a while before he decided to get up and make them something to eat. He silently and slowly got off the bed and replaced himself with Jessica's stuffed dog Brownie. He quietly washed his face and realized that his eyes were a little puffy from last night. After he quickly washed up he made his way down towards the kitchen where he was surprised to see Krystal already up.

 

“Oppa? What are you doing here?” Krystal asked him when she saw him walk into the kitchen.

 

“Ah well..” But Yoong didn't have time to answer the younger Jung when she suddenly spoke again.

 

“Omo, oppa why are your eyes puffy? What happened? Did you and unnie have a fight?” Krystal asked worried about her favorite people in the world.

 

Yoong's POV

 

I was hoping that Krystal would still be asleep so that she wouldn't see my puffy eyes but I was wrong. Sometimes I wished she was as big of a sleepy head as her sister.

 

“It's nothing Krys, don't worry about it.” I said with small smile, but unluckily for me, Krystal knows me almost as much as Jessica does.

 

“Oppa, I know you're lying right now, I can tell, and if you don't want to say anything then I won't push you too.” She told me.

 

Even though Krystal is just a high school student, she is very perceptive and mature. But the fact that she is a high school student also means that she is dying to know what happened. I guess I should tell her because I have a feeling that she will end up bothering Jessica about it.

 

“Arraso, okay I'll tell you.” I told her.

 

“Okay, shoot.”

 

So I told her about everything that happened last night.

 

 

Author's POV

 

After Yoong told Krystal everything, Krystal couldn't help but feel sad for her unnie and oppa. She didn't know what to say to Yoong so she just kept quiet. The silence surrounded them until Krystal found the words she wanted to say.

 

“Oppa, unnie loves you a lot, and you should know by now that unnie loves you so much.” She said while smiling.

 

“I know, Krys, and I love your unnie so much.” Yoong said and finally sincerely smiled.

 

“But wait, Oppa did you and unnie, you know do something last night.” Krystal asked with a weird smirk on her face.

 

“Yah! Of course not!” Yoong said and playfully hit the younger girl on the head.

 

“Ow” Krystal said as she pouted and rubbed her head.

 

After joking around with Krystal a little bit more Yoong got up and made Jessica an American style breakfast. After he finished he told Krystal he'll just change his clothes at home and he'll be back in 15 minutes.

 

Meanwhile, the sleeping princess finally woke up and realize that the person she was hoping to see next to her when she woke up wasn't there anymore. She shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom, but he wasn't there. She walked down and checked to see if his car was still there but it wasn't he was gone. All of sudden she felt all alone.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I woke up this morning and that comfortable warmth that came from him wasn't there. I checked to see if he was in the bathroom but he wasn't and his car was gone too. Where is he? He told me he'll stay with me but where is he now? Why do I feel so alone right now? He didn't even leave me a note.

 

Author's POV

 

Jessica walked into the kitchen feeling sad, but still tried to hide it. But when Krystal saw her unnie walk in she knew that something was wrong with her, but Krystal was confused she thought that Yoong and her unnie were okay, but why is Jessica like this.

 

“Oh, unnie you're awake?!?” Krystal said with a joking tone trying to lift her sister's spirit.

 

“Huh? Oh yeah, good morning Krys.” Jessica said with a fake smile. She was still wondering where Yoong was.

 

“Oh unnie, your breakfast is on the table Yoo” But Krystal's words were cut off when the doorbell rang.

 

“I'll get it.” Krystal told the maid that was heading towards the door.

 

“Oppa, you're finally back. Unnie is in the kitchen she seems weird. I think she's looking for you.” Krystal told Yoong before walking towards her room to get ready for school.

 

Yoong understood what Krystal meant and he quietly made his way to the kitchen where his princess was waiting for him.

 

When he walked in the room, he saw Jessica sitting with her back facing him, he signaled the maids and chefs not to bow and to pretend he wasn't there.

 

Slowly, step by step he walked towards his princess that looked sad and lonely.

 

When he was at arms length he gently gave her a back hug.

 

“Why so sad? Did you miss your handsome prince charming.” He whispered in her ear.

 

Feeling his warmth and hearing his soothing voice made Jessica that much better. She turned around and quickly hugged the boy.

 

“Of course I did, you said you'll stay by my side and when I wake up you were gone.” She said while hugging him tightly.

 

“Aigoo~ of course I had to leave.” He told her.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I had to change my clothes, duh. What would the others think of us if I went to school with the same clothes from yesterday” he playfully said while pulling away from her hug and giving her a merong.

 

Seeing Yoong's playful attitude calmed Jessica's worried heart.

 

“Arraso arraso.” Jessica replied with a warm smile, before sitting back down and continued eating.

 

“I see you were enjoying the breakfast I made.” Yoong said as he took the seat next her.

 

“Huh? You made this? What time did you wake up?” She asked.

 

“Yes ma'am I did, and I woke up about 30 minutes ago.” he replied.

 

“Ah, oh did you eat yet? Do you want me to make something for you?” Jessica asked worried because it seemed like he hadn't eaten anything since yesterday.

 

“Huh, oh not yet, I'll just eat later at school.”

 

“No, your going to eat right now, wait here I'll go make something.” Jessica said, but before she could get up Yoong held her wrist.

 

“It's okay, I'll make something for myself, I don't want you to burn down the kitchen.” He joked.

 

“YAH!! I can cook you know. And besides that only almost happened once! So just let me make you something okay.” She pouted.

 

“Arraso arraso, go make something then.”

 

Skip to when they get to school.

 

Yoong and Jessica were walking towards campus hand in hand when Yoong and Jessica saw Donghae walking towards them. Jessica was worried about what Yoong might do, but he just held her hand and waved towards Donghae.

 

“Good morning Donghae.” He said with a sincere smile.

 

“Good morning Yoong, Good morning Jessie” Donghae said with a huge smile.

 

“Good morning Hae” Jessica said.

 

After a while, Taeny also arrived.

 

“Good morning guys!” Taeny said together.

 

“Good morning.” Yoong, Jessica, and Donghae said together.

 

The group of 5 just stood around talking and joking with each other until class was about to start.

 

“See you guys at the table.” Taeny said before walking away, with Tiffany holding onto Taeng's arm, which did not go unnoticed by Jessica.

 

“Yoong, I think there's something, between those two.” Jessica told Yoong.

 

“hmm? Really why do you say?” he asked

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter