Heol~

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heol~

 

Jessica's POV

 

Aish~ stupid appa wanting Yoong to be a model with female idols -.-'. But wait, why am I being like this, it's not like Yoong's going anywhere, he just has to be physically close to another girl, that happens to be a y and gorgeous idol.... *pout* T3T Right now, I just want to get rid of my jealousy, yes I admit that I am jealous, so deal with it *merong*. But I barely got out of the driveway when I suddenly found myself looking into Yoong's beautiful doe-eyes.

 

Author's POV

 

Yoong successfully managed to catch up to Jessica, and now the two were looking into each other's eyes. After a while, Yoong finally broke the silence between them.

 

“Oi, whats wrong with you?” He asked while cupping her face, but Jessica remained silent.

 

“Princess? Are you okay?” Yoong asked worried about why Jessica was being weird, but she still stayed silent.

 

Yoong's POV
 

Hmm, I wonder what's wrong with Jessica. Did I do something wrong? Why are girls so confusing sometimes? Okay, I think that I should think about what happened before she ran off. We got to her house and she was perfectly normal. Then we had dinner. Dinner was going well, Mr. Jung brought up the brand model for the Samsung Galaxy S4 with other models, and then Jessica just walked out. What could it be? Wait, could it be that? Ayyy~~ No way, I mean Jessica does get jealous, but she doesn't get this jealous to walk out. But maybe it is. Aww~~ so cute >.< But I should ask her just to make sure.

 

Author's POV

 

“Princess are you feeling a little jealous?” He asked with a sly smile.

 

Jessica did not respond with words, instead, she shyly nodded her head, which Yoong found very adorable and he couldn't help but laugh at her adorableness.

 

“HAHAHAH” Yoong laughed really loud.

 

“YAH!! What's so funny?” Jessica finally said and pouted, while crossing her arms.

 

“You.” Yoong said while wiping the tears from his eyes and pointing at Jessica.

 

“Stop laughing at me it's not funny.” Jessica kept pouting.

 

“Arraso arraso.” Yoong said raising his hands up 90 degrees like a criminal.

 

“So do you want to tell me why your jealous? It's not because of the modeling/acting thing right?” He said while playfully wiggling his eye brows.

 

“* sigh * arraso arraso, I admit okay, I'm feeling jealous just by thinking about you and another girl being touchy feely.” Jessica finally said.

 

“Ayy~~ Princess, you know you don't have to feel jealous right, even though your jealousy is really adorable.”

 

“I know but what if the other models get a little too flirty?”

 

“Aigoo~~ Don't worry Princess, even if a million beautiful models try to flirt with me, I wouldn't even notice.You know why?”

 

“Why?”

 

“because you're the only girl I see and the only girl my heart will ever beat for.” Yoong said and pulled Jessica into a tight hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter