Happy Anniversary

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy Anniversary

 

Author's POV

 

Summer break finally started. When the photos of Yoonsic's and Yongseo's shoot were released the public went crazy. Everyone could not stop talking about how cute the couples looked in the photos. So Mr. Jung and Samsung decided to create a commercial film as well.

 

Jessica's POV

 

~CF Shoot~

 

Have I ever mentioned how much I loved my appa? He's the best in the whole wide world keke. I'm so glad that he made Yoong and I work together for samsung^^. I'm really glad that the photos came out well and that the public loved them, because now everyone is a fan of yoonsic keke but the amount of fangirls at the university increased T_T' and so has the fanboys, but I don't mind that too much since a jealous Yoong is always cute keke. But the worst part of shooting the CF is that its on the same day as our 1st anniversary together, and Yoong seems like he totally forgot... he didn't even say happy anniversary my princess or do something romantic. All he did was pick me up from my house this morning and was all like “good morning princess^^ ready for our shoot?” along with that charming smile of his, but that was all! Aish~~ this choding better remember what day today is or else. *glare*

 

Yoong's POV

 

Ahhhh~ today is such a good day. I love today. Today is the best day. Do you know why? Well, today Jessica and I are filming a commercial together!! And the concept is totally jjang ^^V. The concept for the CF is that Jessica and I are strangers but one day we run into each other and our phones got switched. So then, we start contacting each other and eventually we meet, and I think you know what happens right? Today is also good because it's our 1st ANNIVERSARY!! YAY! But I'm pretending that I don't know anything because I have a big surprise for her tonight keke, but I also have to talk to her about that.

 

Author's POV

 

“And CUT!” The director yelled after Yoong and Jessica successfully finished the final scene of the commercial.

 

“Thanks for all your hard work.” Yoong and Jessica bowed, before leaving the set.

 

~ inside Yoong's Car~

 

“That was fun” Yoong smiled after they both got settled inside his car.

 

“Mhm, it was.” Jessica smiled back.

 

“Ready to head back home?” he asked her.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Okay, this choding I swear I will stab you with my stilettos.

 

“Yoong, do you know what day it is today?” I asked him

 

“Umm, Friday, the 21st” He answered.

 

“Yes and is there anything else besides that. Maybe an important event?” I hinted.

 

“um, I'm not sure why?” he replied with that innocent look of his.

 

Im Yoong you are so G-R-R-R

 

*pout*

 

Yoong's POV

 

It's taking every inch of self control not to burst out laughing right now. I can't believe she really thinks I forgot what day it is keke. She looks so cute right now pouting while staring out the window.

 

Author's POV

 

Yoong and Jessica were driving for a while now, which meant that Jessica eventually fell asleep.

 

When Yoong realized this he smirked to himself and continued driving.

 

~30 minutes later~

 

“Princess, wakey wakey.” Yoong tried waking Jessica up.

 

“Mmm, 5 more minutes Krys.” Jessica mumbled, which made Yoong chuckle.

 

“Sicachu we're here so wake up now arraso?” Yoong said while gently shaking the sleeping beauty.

 

After a good 15 minutes of trying to wake Jessica up, Yoong finally succeeded.

 

“We're here.” Yoong smiled at her when she finally fluttered her beautiful eyes open.

 

“Hmm? But Yoong this isn't my house?” Jessica was confused.

 

“I know, I just have something to show you.” Yoong smiled and got down of the car and opened the door for his princess.

 

“First you have to wear this.” Yoong said and gave her a blindfold.

 

“Why?”

 

“Just wear it. I promise nothing bad will happen.” He smiled at her.

 

“Arraso arraso.” Jessica replied and placed the blindfold on her head.

 

~10 minutes later~

 

“Yoong? Where are you?” Jessica asked after she felt Yoong's warmth suddenly disappear.

 

But before Jessica can begin to panic even more Yoong's voice comforted her.

 

“You can remove the blindfold now.” He said.

 

When Jessica removed the blindfold, she was left stunned and speechless. There in front of her was a candle lit dinner and a breath taking view of the city. The trail leading towards the table was covered with rose petals and at the end of the trai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter