Starting Over

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Starting Over

 

Author's POV

 

It was 9 am when Jessica and Nickhun finally made it to the hospital.

 

They quickly walked to Yoong's room, but the scene that they walked into was definitely unexpected.

 

There in the room was Yoong and Yuri.

 

This would have been fine if the two weren't kissing!!!

 

“Ahem!” Jessica loudly cleared , which surprised yoonyul.

 

“Oh, Jessica what are you doing here so early?” Yoong asked, acting like nothing just happened.

 

“Well I was worried about you, but I guess there's nothing to worry about anymore.” Jessica said, broken hearted. She was about to run out, when Nickhun blocked her path and whispered,

 

“Don't be affected. This may just be a misunderstanding.” He said.

 

And Jessica nodded her head.

 

“Huh? You were worried?” Yoong asked.

 

“Well, of course I was! I found out everything yesterday and you suddenly out who wouldn't be worried?! Huh!” Jessica fumed.

 

“Ummm, I think you guys need to talk” Yuri said and pulled Nickhun away from Jessica, even though she had no idea who he was.

 

“Oh, right.” Yoong calmly said and sat on his bed.

 

“How was Stanford?” He asked trying to lighten up the mood.

 

“Fine, how were Yuri's lips?” She glared.

 

“Huh? Umm good? I'm not sure how to answer that question.” He innocently replied.

 

“By the look of it they were a little better than good.” Jessica sarcastically replied.

 

“What?! First of all, that was not what it looked like okay, Yuri noona and I were just practicing a scene for our drama. Second I don't know why I even have to explain myself, when I'm no longer your boyfriend, Jessica.”

 

“What? Jessica? You've been calling me that since I got back! Is that how your calling me now? What happened to Sica? Huh?” She glared.

 

“How can I call you that? You have a boyfriend remember?” He retorted.

 

“That didn't stop you when Dongwook and I were together.”

 

“That was a long time ago. Besides, things are different now.”

 

“How Yoong? Hmmm, tell me how are things different now?”

 

“Jessica, we're no longer children, we shouldn't be using terms of endearment when you already have a boyfriend.”

 

“That makes no sense because Khun isn't really my boyfriend!” Jessica revealed.

 

“What?” Yoong asked confused.

 

“I said, Khun isn't my boyfriend.”

 

“Do you honestly think I would believe that. C'mon Jessica I'm not stupid you know. If your just telling me this because you feel sorry after knowing the truth about me, just stop. You don't have to feel guilty about anything, because I was the one that pushed you away. Yes I regret it, but I'm happy that your happy. I can see how comfortable you two are with each other. I'm just sorry that I couldn't treat you better. I think that things would have been better if we never got together.” Yoong sadly said.

 

“Why can't you believe it? What proof do you need to see to know that I'm telling the truth? Do you regret that we ended up falling in love? Do you regret falling in love with your best friend?!?” Jessica responded feeling hurt that Yoong may be regretting falling for her.

 

“Jessica, I don't regret falling for you, in fact I still am deeply in love with you. But you were the one that couldn't wait and moved on.”

 

“Yoong, can you just please believe me when I say that Khun and I are NOT a COUPLE!” Jessica emphasized the words not and couple.

 

“How can I? You, you aren't even wearing your necklace.” Yoong pointed at her neck.

 

“Really? How do you know that I'm not wearing it. You can't even see if I am.”

 

“When I ran into you at the cafe, you were wearing a v-neck and it wasn't there. So where is it?”

 

Now it clicked. Jessica now understood why he had a very hard time believing her words.

 

“That's because I had to take it off because Khun and I were pretending! The necklace is right here!” Jessica yelled while pulling the necklace from around her neck.

 

“Huh? Then where was it yesterday?”

 

“I put the infinity symbol on my bracelet so it looked liked another charm.”

 

“Really?” Yoong asked still a little hesitant.

 

“Yes, really. Please believe me.” Jessica said with her puppy dog eyes.

 

“......”

 

“Yoongie~~~ pwease believe Jeshika?” Jessica asked using her aegyo voice and pouting very very cutely for him.

 

“*sigh* you always win you know that?” Yoong smiled and engulfed the girl in a very tight hug.

 

“I wouldn't be Jessica Jung if I didn't.” She joked and returned the hug.

 

“I missed you.” Jessica said after the two have hugged for a while.

 

“.........”

 

“Yah! Why aren't you saying anything back.” She squinted her eyes at him.

 

“Hehe I of course I missed you. I missed you so much I thought I would go crazy from missing you.” He cupped her face and rubbed their noses together.

 

Not able to resist any longer, Jessica wrapped her arms around Yoong's neck and pulled him down for a long, deep, and very passionate kiss.

 

The two separated when their lungs screamed for oxygen.

 

“I missed this too.” Yoong cheekily smirked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter