Welcome Back

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome Back

 

Author's POV

 

~6 years later~

 

“Ahhh it's good to be back” a gorjess brunette thought to herself as she exited gate 9 towards arrivals.

 

While walking towards the exit, a loud voice suddenly echoed throughout Incheon.

 

“JESSII!!!!” The voice yelled out.

 

“Fany-ahh!!” Jessica waved and leisurely walked towards the eye-smiling girl who was waving excitedly with Krystal, who returned to Korea after summer break ended.

 

“Unnie, welcome back.” Krystal engulfed her sister in a very tight hug.

 

“Krys, aigoo~ my dongsaeng~~ I missed you.” Jessica tightly hugged her sister back.

 

“Unnie, I just visited you like 5 months ago for christmas.” Krystal laughed at Jessica's over dramticness.

 

“How about me? I didn't see you for 6 years, I repeat 6 YEARS.” Tiffany pouted.

 

“Come here you.” Jessica giggled at Tiffany's childishness.

 

“So Jessi, why didn't you come back at all?” Tiffany asked still a little upset that her best friend did not visit Korea at least once the past 6 years.

 

“Because..” but before Jessica could continue what she was saying, Krystal butted in.

 

“Omo, unnie what happened to your necklace?” Krystal asked realizing that Jessica was no longer wearing her necklace. Krystal realized this because Jessica was wearing a V-neck T-shirt.

 

“Oh, that” But again, Jessica was interrupted by another voice, this time a male voice.

 

“Princess, why didn't you wait for me?” The guy pouted.

 

“Oh, sorry Khun, I guess I got a little too excited.” Jessica replied while giving the guy a quick kiss on the cheek.

 

This little scene shocked Tiffany and Krystal. Both of their mouthes were agape and their eyes were about to pop out of their sockets when they saw the two.

 

“Ahem.” Krystal cleared loudly.

 

“And who are you?” Krystal coldly said.

 

“Krys, this is Nickhun Horvejkul, my boyfriend.” Jessica smiled.

 

“WHAT?! Since when?!?!?!?!?!” Krystal and Tiffany yelled.

 

“Umm, since valentine's day.” Jessica nonchalantly said.

 

“Jessi we need to talk N.O.W.” Tiffany said before pulling Jessica away with her, leaving Krystal and Nickhun alone in front of the car.

 

“Can you please tell me what the hell you're talking about?” Tiffany asked furious.

 

“It's exactly what I told you, Tiff. Nickhun is my boyfriend now.”

 

“Really? Then what about Yoong?” Tiffany asked. (A/N: Tiffany stopped calling Yoong, Yoongie after she got together with Taeng)

 

A month after Yoong got his surgery, Tiffany followed Taeng to Seohan National Medical Center, since Taeng has been going there recently, which worried Tiffany a lot, but what she found out was much more shocking. It was on that day that Tiffany found out the truth about Yoong's condition and why he wanted Jessica to stay in California. Honestly, Tiffany was about to call Jessica, but Yoong begged and pleaded her to keep it a secret, and she, just like Taeng, Donghae, and Krystal, couldn't say no to his request.

 

“Don't mention that name.” Jessica coldly said.

 

Meanwhile, while Jessica and Tiffany, were talking, Krystal was glaring at Nickhun.

 

“Soooo..” Nickhun began, but was immediately cut off by the younger Jung.

 

“Don't talk to me. No offense, but I don't like you, Nikchun-shi.” Krystal coldy said.

 

For Krystal, her Yoong oppa was the only guy for her sister. Krystal saw how much Yoong suffered because of the cancer. She saw how much he wanted to speak and see Jessica, but was too weak to do so, and he knew that if he did, Jessica would catch on that something was wrong. But the fact that her sister has someone in her life that wasn't Yoong made Krystal feel sad for Yoong who for the past 6 years waited patiently for his princess to return.

 

Back to jeti:

 

“Why not? May I remind you that Yoong is still your boyfriend.” Tiffany coldly replied.

 

“Boyfriend? Really? Okay tell me then, what kind of boyfriend sends you away to another country? What kind of boyfriend doesn't answer any of your calls or texts? What kind of boyfriend, no matter how much you miss him, and want to hear his voice or see his face, doesn't contact you for 6 FU*KING YEARS!?!?!” Jessica yelled her heart about to explode from the painful memories.

 

“Jessi, why didn't you wait?” Tiffany asked with a softer tone.

 

“I did wait. I waited and waited. You have no idea how sad I was and how much I missed him. You have no idea how many times I wanted to give up and return here, but then I'd listen to his recording and read his letter, and I just couldn't go back because he wanted me to graduate from Stanford. And everyday for the past few years, I waited for a phone call, a letter, a e-mail, anything from him that told me that he was still around. But I got nothing Tiff. He didn't even try to call me once. It was like he disappeared from this world and I had no way of reaching him. ” Jessica sadly said.

 

“*sigh* I wish I could tell you what really happened.” Tiffany thought to herself.

 

“Okay, Jessi, I'll support your decision. But answer me first, does your heart really belong to that guy? Is he really the one your heart races for? IS Yoong really gone from your heart?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Let's go back, I bet those two are bored.” Jessica replied, changing the subject, which subtly answered Tiffany's questions completely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter