Text

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Text

 

Author's POV

 

Yoong and Tiffany were sitting in class when Taeng approached the two.

 

“Hi, Tippany, we meet again.” Taeng dorkily smiled.

 

“Oh, yes we do meet again keke” Tiffany smiled back showing off her beautiful eye-smile again. Her eye-smile is really beautiful, Taeng thought to himself.

 

“So, is this your first class?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Keke, yes Tippany, this is my first class. Isn't it kind of obvious?” Taeng replied.

 

“Keke, haha ya it is” Tiffany laughed.

 

“So whats your schedule like?” Taeng asked, really curious to see if he had any more classes with the brunette.

 

“Um, here.” Tiffany said, while handing Taeng her schedule.

 

“Oh, what a coincidence, we have all the same classes together” Taeng smiled happily.

 

“Really? Thats great! You, me, and Yoongie have the exact same schedule how cool.” Tiffany smiled.

 

“Yoongie?” Taeng questioned. Does she have a boyfriend? He thought to himself, feeling sad about the thought that Tiffany is not single.

 

“Oh, right, Taeng this is Im Yoong, my friend, and Yoongie, this is Kim Taeng.” Tiffany introduced Yoong, who was playing with his phone while taeny were conversing.

 

“Oh, Annyeong, Im Yoong imnida, but you can just call me Yoong. ” Yoong said while slightly bowing.

 

“Ah, um Annyeong, Kim Taeng imnida, but you can just call me Taeng.”

 

After the slightly awkward introductions, Yoong, Tiffany, and Taeng got comfortable with each other. Which quickly gathered the attention of the other students, because sitting in the middle of class was a very beautiful girl and 2 very handsome guys.

 

After about 5 minutes, the professor finally arrived and classe began.

 

~Skip to Lunch~

 

Jessica's POV

 

“Finally” I said while stretching my arms when the the professor excused us from class.

 

“Are you that happy for lunch?” Donghae asked. I totally forgot that Donghae and I have the exact same schedule. Keke how weird.

 

“Yup, I've turned into a shikshin.” I joked.

 

“Okay, so lets go grab some lunch then.” He said.

 

“Oh, well actually I already have plans to eat lunch with my friends.” I replied, kinda feeling bad turning down Donghae's offer.

 

“Oh, I see then. I'll see you in class after lunch then.” He smiled, but he looked kinda sad when he did. I'm sure Yoong, and Tiffany won't mind if I invite him right? I mean the more the merrier^^.

 

Donghae's POV

 

I admit I was sad when Jessica rejected my offer to have lunch, but how stupid am I to think that she wouldn't have plans with her other friends. Duh, Donghae, it's not like she doesn't have other friends keke. I was about to walk out the classroom when I heard her call for me.

 

“Hae, wait.” She said, wow I haven't heard that nickname in a while. *smile*

 

“Ya, whats up?”

 

“Um, if you want, you can join me and my friends for lunch.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah, the more the merrier right?”

 

“Okay, let's go.”

 

Author's POV

 

Donghae and Jessica were walking towards the cafeteria while happily chatting with each other. Every now and then they would playfully hit each other. The very close relationship between the two were not missed by the other students. They immediately thought that there was something more than friendship between and immediately began to text their friends about it.

 

While Donghae and Jessica were to the cafeteria, Tiffany, Yoong, and Taeng were already waiting at a table for Jessica when suddenly their phones began to ring.

 

New Message New Message

Hey You, yes you check your texts

Yah! You have a new text.

~text~

 

The perfect couple, Lee Donghae and Jessica Jung  :3

 

The trio checked their phones. Yoong and Tiffany were shocked with the text, while Taeng just disregarded it.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

The text that was sent to me was very shocking.Who is this guy with Jessica? Oh no, I hope Yoong didn't get it too. I looked over to Yoong and his face showed no emotion. It was just blank.

 

“Yoongie” I said.

 

Yoong's POV

 

What is this? Jessica Jung and Lee Donghae the perfect couple? Lee Donghae, his name is very familiar. Where did I hear that name from? Oh thats right he's the heir to Lee Corp.

But what is he doing with Jessica? They're probably classmates thats why they are walking together. I trust Jessica.

 

I was too deep in thought with this text when Tiffany suddenly called me.

 

“Yoongie?”

 

“Ya fany whats up?”

 

“Um,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter