Promise

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Promise

 

Jessica's POV

 

I don't know what to think. Why would Tiffany ask me if I have feelings for Donghae. I was 4 years old! I didn't even know the meaning of like let alone love at that age.

 

“Tiff, I 100% do not have feelings for him. He is just a friend.”

 

“Okay, but why didn't you tell him that Yoong was your boyfriend?”

 

“I was, but he cut me off.”

 

“Okay, just making sure.”

 

“Mhm, so what about you and Taeng?”

 

“What are you talking about Jess?”

 

“Oh c'mon, Hwang Miyoung, do you not see how he was only looking at you earlier?”

 

“What? Noo~~ Taeng is just a friend.”

 

“Okay, but I still think he likes you” Jessica said.

 

“He doesn't, Jung Sooyeon. We are just friends. Like you and Dongahe are just friends.”

 

“Okay, okay, I won't say anymore.” Jessica said, while raising her hands up in defeat.

 

Author's POV

 

Skip to after they eat lunch.

 

“So, Donghae why did you decide to study in Korea.” Tiffany suddenly asked.

 

“Oh, well when I was 4 I made a promise to a girl, my best friends actually, that I'll follow her to Korea.” Donghae replied while looking at Jessica, who didn't notice at all, but Yoonfany did.

 

“Did you reunite with her?” Yoong asked, noticing how Donghae kept on staring at Jessica while they ate lunch.

 

“Um, Yeah I did.” Donghae replied.

 

“You like her don't you.” Taeng butted in, catching the attention of Yoong, Tiffany, and Jessica.

 

“What? Wh-wh-why do you think that?” Donghae stuttered.

 

“Well, you came all the way to Korea from America, thousands of miles away, because you didn't want to break your promise to this girl. So, it's pretty obvious that you like her, maybe even love her. Now all you have to do is tell her. ” Taeng nonchalantly said, before excusing himself to go to the washroom.

 

“I-I-I...” Donghae was speechless he has no idea how to reply to Taeng's words, mainly because what Taeng said was true. Noticing that Yoong and Tiffany were staring at him he decided to reveal the truth.

 

“*sigh* okay, fine, the truth is” but Donghae couldn't finish since Yoong cut him off.

 

“It's okay Donghae you don't have to tell us. Plus, lunch is almost over and my class is pretty far. So I better get going. Sica, I'll take you home later, so wait for me okay.” Yoong said.

 

“Huh, but Yoong you said earlier that you'll walk me back to class after lunch.” Jessica pouted.

 

“Oh, I'm sorry Sica, but I didn't realize how far my next class would be. And I'm sure you and Donghae need to catch up. So you can just walk with him. You have the same schedule anyways.” Yoong said with a bit of sadness in his voice, before he walked away without giving Jessica a goodbye kiss or a hug.

 

Noticing the change in Yoong's voice Tiffany quickly excused herself to go after him.

 

“Yeah, I have to go too, see you later Jess, Donghae. Oh and Jess can you tell Taeng, that Yoongie and I went ahead when he gets back from the bathroom.” Tiffany said and she quickly ran after Yoong.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

What's wrong with Yoong? He just left, without even giving me a goodbye kiss or a hug. *pout*

And why did Tiffany leave all of a sudden? Well Yoong did say that their next class was pretty far so I guess thats why. I was deep in thought when Donghae suddenly broke the silence between us.

 

“They make a cute couple.” Donghae said.

 

“Who?” I asked.

 

“Yoong and Tiffany of course.”

 

“What?! They are not a couple, I can assure you that.” I angrily replied.

 

“What makes you so sure? I mean she even went after him, and she calls him Yoongie” Donghae said. No she left because they have the same class together, and Yoongie is just a nickname.

 

“Okay, first of all, thats just a nickname. Second, Tiff and Yoong have the same class, so of course she'd go in the same direction and third because I'm” but I was cut off again when Taeng returned from the bathroom.

 

“Where's Yoong and Fany?” He asked.

 

“Oh, they went ahead to class.” I replied.

 

“Ah, okay, well then I better get going too.” Taeng replied before running off.

“Okay, like I was saying, Yoong and Tiff are not together because Yoong is my.” I was about to say boyfriend but was cut off again by Donghae.

 

“Okay okay, they're not together, jeez don't have to be so defensive. Your acting like he's your boyfriend. Lets go class is about to start.” He said while getting up from his seat.

 

Argghh! STRESS~~ Why won't the universe allow me to tell Donghae that Yoong is not just my best friend but also my boyfriend?!?! Jeez. I'll just tell him later then.

 

Yoong's POV

 

*Sigh* Donghae likes Jessica and he was about to admit it too. Does Jessica know how he feels? How does Jessica feel about him? Should I worry about it? I don't know what to think. Maybe a walk around campus will clear my mind. Like I said, my next class is pretty far.

 

“Yoongie!” I suddenly heard Tiffany call me.

 

“Oh, Fany, what happened? Why are you out of breath?” I asked her.

 

“It's because I ran here. Pabo.” she said while playfully hitting me on the head.

 

“Haha okay. Where's Taeng?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter