Jessica Birthday Special^^

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica Birthday Special^^

 

Author's POV

 

Donghae and Jessica were silently heading towards their next class when Donghae decided to break the silence.

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSIE!” he happily exclaimed while throwing his hands in the air.

 

“Huh? It's not even my birthday.” Jessica said confused.

 

“I know, but I suddenly realized that I missed soooooo many of your birthdays that I felt guilty for not greeting you a happy birthday the last 14 years.”

 

“Oh, well happy birthday to you too^^” Jessica exclaimed happily.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Donghae is still as unpredictable as ever. Hehe. He resembles Yoong in a way. Both can be chodings at time, but there's also a different side to them that's very hard to explain. Donghae's birthday shout reminded me of my last birthday. (A/N: since it's a new school year it's around fall, so Jessica hasn't celebrated her birthday with Yoong as her boyfriend yet.)

 

flashback- April 18- Jessica's Birthday

 

Yoong woke up 3 hours early today. He was super excited because today was his best friend's 18th birthday! He already had the whole day planned for them. But first he had a special surprise at school.

He quickly got ready and headed straight to school.

 

~3 hours later~

 

“UNNIE! WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!” Krystal fearlessly shouted while jumping on Jessica's bed.

 

“Yah! Jung Soojung, do you want to die?” Jessica threatened while giving Krystal her signature ice glare, but luckily, Krystal is a very brave girl, so she isn't scared of her sister's glare.

 

“Unnie! Wake Up! Wake Up! Wake Up!”

 

“Arrgg, Jung Soojung, I swear to all the hours of sleep on this earth, that if you don't stop now I will kick you off my bed.” Jessica threatened again.

 

“Arraso, I'll just tell Yoong oppa to go to school without you then.” Krystal said while getting off Jessica's bed.

 

After hearing Yoong's name, Jessica quickly shot out of bed and dashed into the bathroom to get ready for school.

 

After quickly, by quickly more like an hour, of getting ready. Jessica gracefully made her way downstairs.

 

“Good morning Jessica-shi. Your breakfast is in the dining room. It was especially made by Yoong-shi.” Mrs. Lee, one of the maids told Jessica as she walked down.

 

“Yoong made me breakfast?” Jessica asked confused.

 

“Yes, he left it at the table.” Mrs. Lee replied.

 

“Oh, I see, but where is he then?”

 

“He left right after he dropped off the food.”

 

“What? Krystal Jung you are so dead.” Jessica said as she walked towards her dongsaeng.

 

“Yah! Jung Soojung! Why did you wake me up and tell me that Yoong was waiting, when he already left?”

 

“Because oppa told me to wake you up right before he left.” Krystal replied while enjoying her scrambled eggs.

 

Jessica was about to walk away when Krystal called her again.

 

“Oh, unnie.”

 

“hmm?”

 

“HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!” Krystal yelled loudly while she ran to Jessica and gave her a tight hug.

 

“Krys, can't breathe.” Jessica said and giggled when Krystal let go of her.

 

“Unnie, don't tell me you forgot your own birthday.”

 

“Hehe, I knew today felt different.” Jessica joked. As she sat down and opened the breakfast that Yoong had prepared for her. (A/N: yes, she did forget her own birthday...)

 

“Wow” was all Jessica could utter when she saw the breakfast Yoong had prepared for her. He made her a simple meal, and spelled out the words “Happy 18th Birthday Sica” around the plate.

 

After finishing her special breakfast, Jessica and Krystal left for school.

 

~At school~

 

When Jessica arrived at school, it was completely empty. No other student was on campus. Only the faculty members and the security guards were around. Confused/Worried, Jessica decided to ask the security guard why no one else is around.

 

“Good morning Mr. Kang” Jessica greeted the security guard.

 

“Ahh, good morning Jessica” He replied.

 

“Umm, Mr. Kang where is everyone?”

 

“Oh, that.” And without replying to her question, Mr. Kang just handed Jessica a card.

 

“What's this?” She asked confused.

 

“If you read it you'll know.” Mr. Kang said.

 

Jessica opened the card and saw that it was from Yoong.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter