Cutest Campus Couple

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cutest Campus Couple

 

Author's POV

 

The first day finally ended and Yoong, Taeng, and Tiffany just left their last class and were making their way towards Jessica's and Donghae's last class. (A/N: yoontaeny all have the same classes and haesica also has the same classes, what luck? Keke).

 

It was only the first day of university, but Yoong, Jessica, Taeng, Tiffany, and Donghae are already well known and very popular on campus. Of course haesica was not only popular due to their looks and intelligence, but also due to their family background. As for Yoontaeny, the trio was popular due to their good looks, intelligence, and easy going personalities.

 

As the trio was walking they noticed that a lot of the students were carrying around a flyer while looking at them, mostly Yoong and Tiffany. Curiosity overtook Taeng and he finally asked a nearby student whats going on, while Yoong and Tiffany messed around while waiting for him.

 

“Hey, whats going on? What are the flyers for?” Taeng asked a random guy.

 

“Oh, this, dude seriously you haven't heard?” the guy said

 

“Heard what?” Taeng asked confused.

 

“The poll, to see which campus couple is the cutest.” the guy said while giving Taeng a you-seriously-didn't-know face.

 

“Who are the couples?”

 

“Here, just take this flyer, I can always grab another one.” The guy said while handing Taeng the flyer and walking away.

 

The minute Taeng saw the flyer his eyes almost popped out of their sockets. On the flyer he saw a picture of Yoong and Tiffany sharing a very tight hug and the other with Jessica and Donghae looking very happy, while smiling at each other.

 

Taeng was about to show yoonfany the flyer when suddenly ALL the students phones began to ring. One by one they took out their phones and watched as a video began to play.

 

Video Message.

 

“Hellooo Soshi University! It's Jieun and Kwanhee here to bring you all news about the very first poll being conducted by Soshi Campus News this new school year.” the duo said.

 

“Jieun-shi do you want to introduce the poll?” Kwanghee asked.

 

“Dae Kwanghee-shi, the very first poll of the new school year will determine who is the cuter couple campus.”

 

“Ah, so Jieun-shi who are the couples for this poll?”

 

“Glad you asked Kwanghee-shi, the couples for this poll are Im Yoong and Tiffany Hwang or Yoonfany. And Jessica Jung and Lee Donghae or Haesica.”

 

“But Jieun-shi aren't these couples just freshmen?”

 

“Yes, but they are not just ordinary freshmen Kwanghee-shi”

 

“Ah, I see, but what makes you so sure they are a couple Jieun-shi?”

 

“Well, lets watch and see Kwanghee-shi.”

 

Immediately, a video of Yoong and Tiffany walking to class after lunch began to play. The video showed everything from Tiffany catching up to Yoong and finally the hug at the end. After yoonfany's video ended, another began. This time it was a video of Jessica and Donghae, while they were walking to the cafeteria. The video showed how the two teased and playfully hit each other with big smiles on their faces.

 

After yoonfany and haesica's videos ended Jieun and Kwanghee popped up on screen again.

 

“So those are our couples.” Kwanghee said

 

“Yup, aren't they cute?” Jieun asked while facing the camera.

 

“So, Jieun-shi , how can we vote?”

 

“Well, Kwanghee-shi to vote text A for yoonfany and text B for haesica to 080507.”

 

“Ahh okay, then we better get voting right now!” Kwanghee said while puling his phone out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter