The Truth

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Truth

 

“What are you doing here?” Jessica asked, while she took a seat on the swing next to Yoong's.

 

“I should be asking you the same thing.” He forced a smile, but Jessica knew it was fake, but she still smiled back at him.

 

“Oh, well, I just wanted to clear my head.” She answered

 

“Yeah, same.” he replied

 

The two sat in silence for a while, their minds filling up with questions that they wanted the other to answer, but the both of them couldn't say anything. So they sat there.

After a very long period of silence Jessica finally managed to speak.

 

“Yoong, what happened?” She asked him

 

“What do you mean?” He asked innocently, even though he knew what she wanted to know.

 

But with that one simple question, Jessica snapped. All her anger and sadness just erupted.

 

“Don't reply back with a question Im Yoong! I want to know, what the hell happened to you for the past 6 years, that you didn't even have time to call me or write to me! Did you know how lonely and sad I was?! I waited everyday for something to happen, but what did I get? I got nothing. Nothing Yoong. Not even a simple hello.” Jessica yelled at him with tears flowing from her face.

 

“Jessica, I-I'm sorry.” He said and hugged the girl.

 

“I'm sorry? That's all you have to say? What about that explanation you promised me in your letter? When am I getting that explanation Yoong? WHEN?” Jessica asked breaking away from his hold.

 

"Jessica, I want to tell you right now, I really do. But I can't. Not yet.”

 

“So your expecting me to wait again! Yoong I'm so tired of waiting for something that's never going to come.”

 

“Jessica, you're not the only one waiting!” Yoong raised his voice, causing the girl to be shocked, this was the first time, he has ever raised his voice at her.

 

“I waited too! I also waited for 6 years! I also worried and missed you like crazy for 6 years! You don't know how much I wanted to call you or fly to America to see you, but I couldn't! I just couldn't! And do you want to know why Jessica? It's because I was dying. Happy now? You finally got the explanation you wanted! I'm sorry I couldn't send you anything! I'm sorry I broke all the promises I made you. I wanted to see you and hear your voice again, but how could I? I was stuck in the hospital all this time!! But you know what, the whole time I was in the hospital, all I thought about was you. You were the only one giving me the strength to fight.” Yoong revealed with his tears already flowing.

 

Yoong's explanation caught Jessica way off guard. She was speechless, she didn't know what to say or do. She didn't know that all this time Yoong did almost disappear from her life.

“Yoong I-I” Jessica began but was cut off when Yoong suddenly hugged her.

 

The two stayed like that for a while. Enjoying each other's presence, which for the past 6 years longed for each other. After a while Yoong began to speak, while still holding onto Jessica.

 

“Jessica are you happy? Are you happy with that guy? Did you choose him because I wasn't there? Did I push you away? Was I stupid to think that you would wait for me?” Yoong asked her while he tightly held her.

 

Not getting an answer from the girl, Yoong released her.

 

“It's okay Jessica. I under....AHHHH!” Yoong yelled and held tightly onto his head.

 

“Yoong are you okay? What's happening? YOONG!!!!” Jessica yelled.

 

It took less than 10 minutes for an ambulance from Seohan to arrive at the preschool. The paramedics quickly got Yoong in the ambulance with Jessica by his side, and rushed to Seohan as fast as possible.

 

Yoong collapsing on the ground in pain, kept replying in her mind. She felt helpless as she watched the love of her life fall right before her. Jessica's tears kept falling as she tightly held onto Yoong's hand.

 

“Please don't leave me. Yoong, please.” She cried.

 

Jessica felt so guilty and helpless that she didn't know what to do. She felt so guilty for yelling at the guy and jumping to conclusions when she didn't even know the truth. She felt guilty for convincing Nickhun to act as her boyfriend to get back at Yoong for not contacting her. But overall, Jessica felt guilty for leaving Yoong's side, when he needed her most.

 

When they arrived at the hospital, the doctors immediately got to work.

 

Jessica called Tiffany and told her what had just happened.

 

Tiffany quickly sped to Seohan with Taeng.

 

“What happened?” Tiffany said and quickly rushed to Jessica's side who was still sobbing.

 

“Jessi, what happened.” Taeng asked in a very serious tone.

 

“H-h-he started to yell and hold onto his head, and then he collapsed.” Jessica managed to explain in between her sobs.

 

“shh shhh, everything will be alright.” Tiffany said while rubbing Jessica's back.

 

“Tiff, did you know?” Jessica asked after she calmed down a bit.

 

“Know about what?”

 

“Know, that Yoong was sick?”

 

“*sigh* Yes, I knew.” Tiifany answered.

 

“Who else knows?”

 

“Besides his parents and myself, Taeng, Donghae, and even Krystal knew.” Tiffany revealed.

 

“What is this? All this time you all knew the truth and you didn't tell me? Did it ever occur to your minds that I have a right to know about his condition. I am his girlfriend after all.” Jessica fumed, angry that she was the only person that didn't know what was really going on.


“Jessi what are you talking about? Did you forget about your boyfriend? Was, jessi. That's the key word you should have used, because to Yoong, you're no longer his girlfriend. You hurt him Jessi.” Tiffany retorted.

 

“No, Tiff, I don't have another boyfriend.” Jessica revealed catching Tiffany totally off guard.

 

“What? Okay, Jessi you are not making any sense right now. I thought Nickhun was your boyfriend?”

 

“Tiff I have a confession.”

 

“Okay, speak.”

 

“Okay, the truth is, Nickhun isn't really my boyfriend. Actually, Nickhun was just pretending to be my boyfriend to get back at Yoong a little. The truth is, Nickhun is gay.”

 

“WHAT?! Jessi, why? What were you thinking? How could you do this.”

 

“It was Nickhun's idea okay. He thought that I should get back at Yoong a little for not contacting me the past 6 years. And in my defense, it was YOU GUYS who kept the truth from me, so of course I wanted a little revenge. But now that I know everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter