A New & An Old Friend

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A New & An Old Friend

 

Author's POV

 

Summer has officially passed and now Yoong, Jessica, and Tiffany will start as freshmen at Soshi University. During the summer, yoonsic grew even closer with Tiffany. And, Tiffany has also fallen deeper for Yoong, but she is still able to hide it well.

 

Yoong's POV

 

Good morning world~~ keke its another beautiful day today. I can't believe Jessica and I are officially college students, jeez we are getting old keke. Oh which reminds me I better wake up my princess now or we'll both be late.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Good morning~~ keke I can't believe I woke up this early? What's wrong with me am I sick? Hmmm.. maybe I'm just to excited since Yoong and I are officially college students keke. Before I left to get ready for the first day, my phone began to ring. I checked who it was and realized that it was Yoong. He probably wanted to wake me up. Aww~~ cute. Hmm maybe I should mess with him keke.

 

Phone call (pink= Jessica Blue= Yoong normal= Jessica's thoughts)

 

Yah! Im Yoong, do you seriously have a death wish? I said trying to sound angry.

 

Good Morning to you too my lovely princess. I will never get tired of that nickname keke

 

Aigoo~ such a choding. So whats with the morning call? Missed me? Keke

 

I never miss you. Okay what? He doesn't miss me yah! *pout*

 

Yah! You don't even miss your own girlfriend?

 

Nope.

 

…........ is he serious or what? Hmm, well then.

 

I don't miss you too you pabo! I coldly said. Its only been a couple months since we started dating and he doesn't miss me? When we were friends he always texted me and told me he missed me, this choding I swear I will stab him with my stilettos. I_ was about to hang up when he began to laugh! Why the hell is he laughing, can he not tell that I am very angry? Stupid Yoong Choding -_-'

 

HAHAHAH Princess, I'm just joking, of course I always miss you when your not around but you know what? So he does miss me, knew it^^ keke

 

What? 

 

I will never miss you as much because your always in my heart. *blush* how cheesy, but I still like it.

 

Yoong I think I've become lactose intolerant.

 

Eh?! When?? Did you go to the hospital to find out? What did the doctor say? 

 

Hahaha, I think I'm getting lactose intolerant from your cheesy comment.

 

Eyyy~ but I know you like it. Keke

 

choding.

 

I know keke

 

oh, yeah, why did you call me so earlllyyy?

 

Oh, I just wanted to make sure that my gorjess princess is up bright and early for our first day of college.

 

Oh, well for your information I was already up when you called keke.

 

Eh? Really? Okay, who are you and what have you done to my princess? Everyone knows my princess values her beauty rest so whoever you are tell me what you did to my princess?

 

Yah! It's really me! Do you honestly think someone can march into my house and do something?

 

Ah touché, but seriously, are you sick?

 

No, I guess I'm just a little excited about our first day keke

 

Oh, okay. But I never thought I'd be alive to see you wake up early princess keke.

 

I surprised myself as well keke, anyways, Yoong I think we need to get ready now, it's getting late

 

Oh right, ya we should, oh and before I forget I'll pick you up in a bit okay. So tell Mr. Yang he doesn't have to drop you off.

 

Okay, see you. Bye bye

 

Okay, bye bye. I love you.

 

I love you too

 

End of phone call

 

Tiifany's POV

 

Ahh~ today is another wonderful day^^ Its even better because Yoong, Jessica, and I are starting our first day at Soshi University. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it keke. I better get ready now or else I'll be late.

 

Author's POV

 

Yoong and Jessica finally arrived at Soshi University. The minute they step foot on campus all the students and even the staff couldn't help but stare at the couple that walked in.

 

Jessica is well known as the heir to Jung Corp. and after the incident at Lotte World, Yoong modeled for the cover of one issue of the magazine but didn't continue because he knew that being a working student was hard, but the magazine people told him if he wants to do another shoot he can come back anytime. But with just one issue Yoong became very very popular.

 

As they walked hand in hand, some of the students began to whisper among themselves.

 

Omo it's Jessica Jung and Im Yoong! Some said.

 

Are they a couple? Others question. (A/N: the public doesn't intrude on Jessica's public life, so they don't know if she's in a relationship. We can all thank papa Jung for that.)

 

Omo Yoong is really handsome in real life, I wish he'd model again. The girls spazzed/fangirled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter