Smile

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Smile

 

Author's POV

 

It was the day of the photo shoot. Yoong and Jessica just arrived and greeted the staff. Now the two were patiently waiting for Yonghwa and Seohyun to arrive.

 

“So are you excited or nervous?” Yoong asked Jessica, who kept fidgeting with her fingers.

 

“Hmm, both?” Jessica innocently smiled.

 

“Really? I think your more nervous.” Yoong joked earning a playful slap on the arm from the latter.

 

“Of course I'm a bit nervous, it is my first time modeling you know.” Jessica pouted.

 

“Aigoo~ don't be nervous and just smile prettily for the camera.” Yoong told her while pinching her cheeks.

 

“Arraso, now let go.” Jessica told Yoong as she began to pinch his cheeks.

 

“No, you let go first.” He told her

 

“No you.” She countered.

 

“No you.”

 

“You.”

 

“You.”

 

“Yah! Im Yoong if you don't let go right now I will.”

 

“You will what?” Yoong asked calling her bluff, while they both held onto the others' cheeks.

 

“I won't do the photo shoot with you.”

 

“Hmm, okay then don't, I'm sure Uncle will hire a another model. And then I'd have to be very close to her.” Yoong called Jessica's bluff again.

 

“Ha. I'd like to see you try to get close to a model.” Jessica countered.

 

“Well, I'd have to. Didn't you see the still cuts? I'd have to be this close to her.” Yoong said as he pulled away from Jessica's pinch and suddenly back hugged her.

 

“Then, we'd have to take a picture of our faces this close.” Yoong explained again, while placing his head on Jessica's shoulder, right next to her cheek.

 

“Still want to back out?” Yoong teased.

“Yah! Im Yoong if you even dare do that, then I swear I will kill you with my stilettos before the photographer can even say “smile.” Jessica glared at him.

 

“Hahaha, I know Princess. I was just teasing.” Yoong meronged.

 

“Well, it was not funny.”

 

“Yes, it was.”

 

“Was not.”

 

“Yeah huh.”

 

“nuh-uh”

 

“yeah huh”

 

“nuh-uh”

 

“yeah huh.”

 

While Yoong and Jessica were bickering Yonghwa and Seohyun were already in the waiting room smiling at how cute the two looked while bickering like children.

 

“Ahem” Yonghwa cleared his throat, which caught the attention of our couple.

 

~Skip until all the introductions are done~

 

Both couples just finished getting ready for the shoot.

 

The couples were now walking on the set when all of a sudden, 3 very distinct voices called out for Seohyun.

 

“Seohyun-ahh~~” They all called out while waving happily at the girl.

 

“Unnies~~” Seohyun ran towards Yuri, Sunny, and Hyoyeon, who visited their maknae since they were bored at home.

 

“Yah, Seohyun-ah you didn't tell me you were going to model with your husband.” Hyoyeon teased.

 

“Unnie, stop, you know there's nothing between me and Yonghwa.”

 

“Oh, it's Yonghwa now? I thought he was Yong~ Keke” Sunny also teased.

 

While Seohyun was getting teased by Sunny and Hyoyeon, Yuri was intently staring at Yoong.

(A/N: Don't confuse man yul with Yuri, they are not related, and I don't think I'll bring back man yul into the story :P)

 

“Where did I see you before?” Yuri asked no one in particular.

 

After joking around with her unnies, Seohyun introduced them to Yoong and Jessica.

 

“Yoong, Jessica, these are my unnies, Sunny unnie, Hyoyeon unnie, and Yuri unnie.”

 

“Oh, ah annyeonghaseyo Im Yoong-imnida/ Jessica Jung-imnida.” Yoonsic introduced themselves to the 3 SNSD members.

 

Hyoyeon and Sunny introduced themselves normally, but when Yuri heard the name Yoong she remembered.

 

“Omo, your Yoong aren't you? The little boy I used to play with.” Yuri excitedly asked.

 

“Wait, Yuri noona? Is that you? Wow Daebak! Noona, I never thought you were Girls' Generation's Black Pearl.” Yoong laughed and engulfed the older girl in a tight hug.

 

“Aigoo~ it is you. Yoong how are you doing now? I never thought you would become a model. I remember you always told me that you're going to be a great doctor and heal the world.” Yuri returned the hug.

 

While yoonyul were reminiscing, Jessica was fuming with jealousy.

 

Jessica's POV

 

What is this? Yoong knows SNSD's Yuri? What's the story between them? Aish~ yah! Im Yoong why do you look so happy hugging her huh? Mister, you better let go right now or else I will personally pry your hands off of her.

 

Yoong's POV

 

Wah~ I can't believe Yuri noona did become famous. I remember she always told me that she would become a famous singer one day, but I never thought she would be SNSD's Yuri. Wow I can't believe I know a celebrity! This is totally jjang keke.

 

Author's POV

 

After Yoong and Yuri let go of their hug, Jessica immediately hooker her arm around Yoong's arm. And introduced herself to Yuri, making sure to emphasize the fact that SHE was HIS GIRLFRIEND. Which earned a chuckle from the tan girl, since she thought that Jessica's jealousy was very cute.

 

After spending more time with Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Yuri, the photographer asked Yongseo and Yoonsic to get ready.

 

“I guess that means, we have to go.” Sunny said.

 

“Aww, but I wanted to play with these dongsaengs still.” Hyoyeon pouted.

 

“Aigoo, lets we better go now, before manager oppa or worse manager Hwang scolds us.” Sunny threatened.

 

“You're right lets go home right now.” Hyoyeon said getting up from her seat.

 

“Wait, before we go. Photographer-nim is it okay if you take a photo of me and Yoong first?” Yuri politely asked.

 

“Ah, sure Yuri-shi, we need to do a test shot anyways.” the photographer answered.

 

“Is that okay with you Yoong?” Yuri asked.

 

“Yeah, sure.” Yoong said and walked with Yuri to the set.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Aish~ YAH! Im Yoong get your adorable back here! Where do you think your going mister? Taking pictures with another girl. Who gave you permission to take a picture with her? *pout*

 

Author's POV

 

Yoong and Yuri were suppose to take only one photo, but the photographer had them take a couple more shots, since he thought the two had great chemistry together. He also took a couple candid of the two, before he asked them to smile.

 

The poses that Yoong and Yuri were doing were very close, but also very comical.

 

In one of the photos, Yuri had Yoong in a head lock. And in another. They pretended to hit each other.

 

But while, yoonyul were joking around. A very jealous Jessica was sending daggers towards the two with her eyes.

 

After a while, Sunny and Hyoyeon dragged Yuri out of the studio, so that they would stop bothering their maknae, but before Yuri left, the photographer had given her a copy of all the photos they took and she also got Yoong's number as well.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Well, that was pleasant to watch, hmmph yeah right. Why did they have to take so many photos? I thought that they would take ONE photo preferably 2-3 meters away from each other. And she also got his number! What are they now, text buddies? Aish~

 

Author's POV

 

After hyosunyul left, the shoot finally officially began. The photographer decided to have yongseo couple do their shots first.

 

“Well, aren't you in a good mood.” Jessica sarcastically said to Yoong who was smiling from ear to ear ever since he saw Yuri.

“Huh? I'm always happy.” he smiled at her.

 

“Mhm, yeah~ I bet you're really happy right now, since you were reunited with your Yuri Noona.” Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

Yoong's POV

 

What's wrong with Jessica? Did I do something wrong? All I did was take pictures with Yuri noona, since I haven't seen her since I was like 4. What's wrong with that? Don't tell me she's jealous again. Aish~ really? Yuri noona is just a close noona, nothing else.

 

Jessica's POV

 

This choding is as dense as air sometimes. Jeez. Can't he tell that I didn't want him to be that close to Yuri.

 

Author's POV

 

“Sica-ahhh~~ are you going to tell me why you're being very sarcastic?” Yoong asked innocently.

 

“..........” No response from Jessica.

 

“Sica? Sicachu? Sica sica Sicachu? Hellooo~~~? Paging my princess. Earth to princess.” Yoong called out to Jessica.

 

“..........” and he still got nothing from her.

 

Yoong's POV

 

Hmmm, this is going to be harder than I thought. Is she that jealous? Awww~ cute >.<

But how to make her talk to me again...oh I know, either this is going to work or totally back fire and I'll end up on a hospital bed. But you know what they say YOLO.

 

Author's POV

 

After realizing what he needed to do Yoong finally man up and he decided that he will tickle her until she talks to him. Yes, you read right, he will tickle the ice princess to submission.

 

After taking a deep breath, Yoong began to tickle Jessica.

 

“HA HA HA HA HA HA Yoong St-st-st- HA HA HA HA stop it.” She laughed while trying to get away from him.

 

“I'll only stop if you talk to me again.” He replied still tickling her.

 

“HA HA HA HA HA arraso arraso so stop HA HA HA.” Jessica said, and Yoong finally stopped and let her catch her breath.

 

“Now tell me why you seem upset.” He asked.

 

“You really don't know?” She questioned.

 

“No, I know why,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter