Tears

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tears

 

Author's POV

 

Yoong, Tiffany, Taeng, Jessica, and Donghae finally met in front of the school gates. The air around them wasn't weird or awkward it was just quiet. The other students weren't helping much either. Instead of minding their own businesses the other students couldn't help but watch the group of 5. After minutes and minutes of silence Donghae finally spoke.

 

“Soooo, what do you guys think of that poll?” He asked.

 

“Theres nothing to really think about, it's just a stupid poll to entertain the students. I can't believe they would even think of doing something like this. Pairing people up like cards in a game.” Yoong coldly said.

 

Yoong's cold tone shocked everyone, especially Jessica, who has only seen Yoong mad once in the 13 years she's known him.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Yoong's cold tone scared me. I have only seem him angry once since I've known him, which was when Yoong beat up Dongwook after I found out he was cheating on me (A/N: chapter 10 flashback). I wonder why he is upset? Is it because I was paired up with Donghae? But he told Tiffany he trusts me, but why does it seem like he doesn't? I know, he's probably also thinking about that stupid text from earlier. Aish~ why are the students in this school such busy bodies!

 

Yoong's POV

 

Aish~ Why did I have to say my thoughts out loud? I didn't mean for it too sound cold, but I just can't stand it anymore! Since this morning it seems like Donghae and Jessica have been the talk of campus! Not only that but it seems like she hasn't told Donghae the truth yet since he is still looking at her lovingly. Now I know how Jessica felt with Tiffany the first time we met her. I hate this feeling. But I trust Jessica. I shouldn't worry about it right?

 

Author's POV

 

After Yoong's little outburst, the gang was surrounded in silence again, until Taeng broke it.

 

“So, I think it's better if we all headed home for today.” Taeng said trying to get rid of the weird air that surrounded them.

 

“Yeah, I think Taeng's right, we should get some rest. It's been a long day.” Tiffany added, also trying to ease the mood.

 

“Good idea, lets go Yoong. Bye Tiff, Taeng, Hae. See you tomorrow” Jessica said and pulled the doe-eyed boy away.

 

Donghae was about to ask if Jessica would like to go home with him, but Jessica pulled Yoong away so fast that Taeny and Donghae couldn't even react fast enough. After yoonsic left Donghae excused himself, leaving Taeng and Tiffany alone. The two stood in a comfortable silence when Taeng finally spoke.

 

“Fany-ah~~ can I take you home?” He asked shyly.

 

His question caught Tiffany a little off guard, but she found him really cute when he asked that because he sounded like an elementary school kid.

 

“Sure Taeng. Lets go.” Tiffany said as she showed him her eye-smile while holding on to Taeng's arm.

 

Tiffany's action surprised Taeng. He began to feel his heart race.

 

Taeng's POV

 

I guess I have fallen for you Tiffany. I can't believe my heart is racing this much with just you holding on to my arm. I promise you that I will make you fall in love with me Tiffany, even if I die trying.

 

Author's POV

 

The car ride back to Jessica's mansion was filled with silence. Jessica wanted to talk to Yoong and Yoong did too, but no words could come out of their mouths. So, Yoong just kept driving while Jessica stared out the window. When they arrived at the front door of Jessica's mansion, Jessica finally talked.

 

“Yoong, are you okay.” She asked worried.

 

“Yeah, I'm fine Sica. Don't worry.” He said with a fake smile, but Jessica knew he was lying and she also knew Yoong's fake smile.

 

“I know you're lying to me right now Im Yoong, so tell me whats wrong.” She said while caressing his cheek.

 

“.......” Hearing no response from him, Jessica spoke again.

 

“Is it about Hae?” She asked. The minute Yoong heard that name, he felt anger and jealousy throughout his whole body and he held Jessica's hand which was still on his cheek and he finally talked.

 

*sigh* “Yes, it is.”

 

Hearing his straightforward answer amused Jessica, this was the first time she sensed Yoong's jealousy, and she found him ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter