Most Searched

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Most searched

 

Author's POV

 

Yoong's drama finally began airing and the public was literally in love with yoonyul. Everywhere Yoong went people always asked if he and Yuri were really “just friends,” of course Yoong would always confirm that the two were nothing more than just friends, but everyone had to admit the two had a very special chemistry. This would have been all fine and peachy if Jessica wasn't well you know Jessica.

 

“Do you really have to go away for the WHOLE week?” Jessica pouted while sitting on Yoong's bed in his dorm.

 

Yoong had to move into a dorm ever since he signed the contract with SM Ent. But he still visits his parents regularly.

 

“I'm sorry Sica, but I have to, it's for work.” Yoong answered while packing his things.

 

“I know, but can't you go there and fly back?” She innocently asked.

 

“Haha, Jessica I don't have that kind of money, and besides it would just waste a lot of time.” He smiled.

 

“Oh so spending time with me, who you haven't seen for 6 years is a waste of time?” She glared.

 

“Aigoo~~ There you go, using the guilt trip again, so tell me what's really wrong?” Yoong asked taking a seat in front of the glaring girl.

 

“Nothing's wrong, you can go on your stupid trip with your favorite noona. You can even date her, see if I care.” She huffed and turned away from him.

 

“Ayy~ I thought you weren't jealous of noona anymore. I thought you two got closer since you guys have been shopping and hanging out the past few days.”

 

“Still, I don't like it.”

 

Yoong was about to speak when his phone began to ring.

 

~phone call~

 

“Yeobasaeyo? Oh hyung, what's up?” Yoong answered his phone and mouthed “manager” to Jessica, before walking out of the room.

 

“Oh Yoong, are you ready to go? I'll be at your dorm in a few.”

 

“Ah dae hyung, oh hyung is it okay if I take Jessica along, we have a one week break after filming right? So I thought of staying there with her after we finished.”

 

“Hmm, I don't know Yoong. You know that you have to keep your relationship a secret.”

 

“Oh right, but hyung~~~ no one would know, you know how good I am in blending in.” Yoong tried to convince his manager.

 

“Okay okay, how about this, after you finish filming, you go back to Seoul, pick Jessica up and then you two can go to Jeju together, secretly of course.”

 

“CHINCHA?!”

 

“Oww, yes really.”

 

“Wah! Daebak!! Hyung jjang!” Yoong excitedly said.

 

“arraso arraso, I'm almost there so you better be done packing.”

 

“Dae, hyung.”

 

~end phone call~

 

When Yoong got back in his room, Jessica was still pouting with her arms crossed against her chest.

 

“Sica, do you want to go to Jeju with me?” Yoong asked.

 

“Huh? You said what now?” Jessica was surprised.

 

“ I said, do you want to go to Jeju with me?” He asked again.

 

“When today? I'm not even packed, plus I still have to do some work at the office. Yah! Why didn't you tell me earlier.” Jessica began to ramble like Tiffany.

 

“Woah woah pause. I didn't mean today, I meant after I finished working. I'd come back here and then we can go to Jeju together. Hmmm? Sounds good?”

 

“Ohh, but your still going for the whole week?”

 

“Yup, but then we can spend next week together.”

 

“But why can't I go with you today?”

 

“You just said you had a lot of work, plus, I won't have a lot of extra time since we might end up filming most of the time.”

 

“Hmm, okay. Let's go together next week.” She finally smiled.

 

“Great, by the way, I think you shouldn't spend to much time with Tiffany, your starting to ramble like she does whenever she's excited about something.” Yoong meronged.

 

“YAH! I don't ramble.” She playfully hit his arm.

 

“Mhm, if you say so.” Yoong chuckled.

 

“Aish~ just finish packing, I'm sure your manager will get here soon.”

 

“Hehe yes ma'am.” Yoong playfully saluted.

 

After 10 minutes of packing and fooling around, Yoong's manager arrived.

 

“Hyung your here.” Yoong said.

 

“Oh, annyeong.” Jessica smiled.

 

“Annyeong Jessica, so Yoong ready to go?”

 

“Yup, all ready.” Yoong gave his manager a thumbs up.

 

“Okay, then let's go go ssing.” His manager chuckled, and left Yoong's dorm with his luggage.

 

“Hehe your manager is just like you, a choding.” Jessica laughed.

 

“I know, that's why we get along well.” Yoong smiled.

 

~Skip to the dorm's entrance~

 

“You go ahead, I'll watch you leave from here.” Yoong smiled.

 

“Arraso, you take care of yourself in Jeju okay. And watch out for flirty girls” Jessica warned.

 

“Hehe yes ma'am” Yoong saluted again.

 

“I'm going to miss you.” Jessica said and pulled him into a hug.

 

“Aigoo~ it's not like I'm going away for long, and besides I'll text and video call you whenever I can okay.” Yoong said while rubbing her back.

 

“I know, but still, we didn't see each other for 6 years and when we do, after a couple weeks you have to go and leave for a week.”

 

“I know I know, but on the bright side, next week, it will just be me and you, no one else.”

 

“Okay, but make sure to be careful of your health, call me when you get there.” Jessica said.

 

Ever since Jessica found out about Yoong's condition, she has been totally overprotective of his health. She always asks if he has taken his medicine and the vitamins she bought. And whenever Yoong gets even a tiny headache, Jessica makes him see Dr. Kim just in case.

 

“Arraso, I know, now go, you're already late for work.” Yoong said before giving her a chaste kiss.

 

“Arraso, I'm going now, bye bye.” Jessica said and walked away into the parking lot.

 

~Skip to the airport~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter