Dinner

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dinner

 

Author's POV

 

It's been a couple months since Yoong and Jessica made up. Their relationship has grown stronger and Donghae also promised to back off ever since Jessica told him about her and Yoong, but the two are still friends and Yoong and Donghae have also become much closer.

 

During the past few months, Yoong began to model again, and is now signed under SM Entertainment as a model/actor. So now, not only does he appear on magazines, he also appears on commercials.

 

Yoong signed the contract with SM because Yoong's dad had an accident at work, so he had to stop working and is currently staying at the hospital. But Yoong doesn't mind working, he actually finds himself enjoying his job. Sometimes he wonders if he should change his major into performing arts or acting and maybe continue his medical studies later on.

 

Yoong being a model/actor is all good and well, except for the fact that he has become incredibly popular among the women in Korea, which doesn't really go well with Jessica.

 

It was another day for our group of five at Soshi University. Taeng, Tiffany, and Donghae were the first to arrive on campus and were waiting for Yoong and Jessica, when suddenly, very loud screaming was heard from the female public.

 

“KYAAA~~It's YOONG!!!” They yelled out.

 

“Omo, OPPAAAA!!!” Other fangirls yelled.

 

“I guess they're here” Tiffany said after hearing the fangirls spazz.

 

“Yup, lets go Hae, we need to protect the fangirls from hellsica.” Taeng joked before he and Donghae stood in front of the fangirls so that hellsica won't harm them.

 

After a loooonnng battle with the fangirls, Yoong and Jessica finally made it safely into campus.

 

Jessica's POV

 

Aish~ I hate this *pout* Why do we always have to fight off a mob of screaming girls every time Yoong and I go somewhere. Because of them Yoong and I can't be lovey dovey because his manager said not to show off too much PDA when fans are around -.-' stupid manager. Oh well, at least they are not making him model with female idols. But if they did, I can't promise that I'll let that model live if she gets too touchy with MY Yoong!

 

Author's POV

 

“Thanks guys.” Yoong said after they finally made it safely into campus, where the fangirls won't be able to enter.

 

“No problem, you know we always got your back.” Donghae and Taeng said while making weird dorky poses.

 

“Okay, guys thats enough, your being very embarrassing right now.” Tiffany said face palming.

 

“Arraso, manager Hwang.” Taeng and Donghae saluted, earning a glare from the latter.

 

After joking and talking for a bit, the group dispersed and headed to class.

 

~Skip to Lunch~

 

“I'm soooooo hungry” Yoong complained while waiting for Donghae and Jessica to arrive. The two were late since they had a very important exam that day.

 

“Yoong, you just ate an apple like 5 minutes ago.” Taeng said.

 

“Yeah, but I had a busy schedule after school yesterday, so I haven't eaten anything besides that apple.” Yoong pouted.

 

“Yoongie, are you sure you can still handle your schedule?” Tiffany asked worried that Yoong might be over doing it.

 

“Fany, of course I can handle the schedule. I really enjoy my job, it's really interesting.” Yoong said.

 

“Okay, but don't over do it.”

 

“Arraso, I know.”

 

After 5 minutes, Donghae and Jessica finally arrived.

 

“Hey guys sorry for making you wait.” Donghae said as he sat down next to Tiffany.

 

“Yeah, sorry that exam took longer than I thought.” Jessica said after giving Yoong a quick kiss on the cheek and sitting down next to him.

 

“That's okay we don't mind waiting, right Yoong?” Taeng said.

 

“Yup, don't mind at all, but since you guys are here, Hae, Taeng, lets go grab the food.” Yoong smiled, before grabbing the two other guys.

 

When the guys got back, the group, was silently eating when Jessica spoke.

 

“Oh, that's right, Yoong do you have anything planned for dinner?” She asked.

 

“Nope, today's my free day, why?” Yoong replied, wondering why Jessica asked him that.

 

“Well, appa wanted you to have dinner at the house tonight.” Jessica said.

 

Hearing the words appa, dinner, house, and tonight come out of Jessica's mouth, Yoong almost choked on the food he was eating.

 

“Are you saying that your appa wants me to go to your house for dinner?” Yoong asked just to make sure he heard her right.

 

“Yup, is anything wrong with that?” Jessica innocently asked.

 

“Nope, nothing wrong with that.” Yoong smiled, but inside he was nervous as hell. Ever since his talk with Mr. Jung after their first date, Yoong hasn't seen or talked to him. So he was very very scared and nervous right now.

 

“G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter