He Was There Part I

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He Was There Part I

 

Author's POV

 

Donghae and Jessica decided to take a stroll in a park before heading to Jessica's house. It was late in the afternoon, so mostly couples were hanging out in the park. The two were quietly walking when Donghae suddenly grabbed Jessica's hand and began running towards the center of the park. It turns out, that there was a small ferris wheel in the middle of the park.

 

“What is a ferris wheel doing in the middle of a park?” Jessica asked dumfounded with the sight in front of her.

 

“I don't know maybe they couldn't find another place to put it, but c'mon lets go.” Donghae said and he led Jessica to the ride.

 

Once inside the ride the atmosphere around the two was quiet. Jessica was staring out at the magnificent view in front of her, while Donghae stared lovingly at the figure in front of him. They rode the ride like this, but when the ride reached the very top, Donghae finally broke the silence.

 

“Jessi how are you?” He asked.

 

“Huh? I'm great, what kind of question is that Hae.” Jessica said chuckling a bit at Donghae's odd question.

 

“Oh, nothing, it's just nothing forget about it, but tell me how have you been these past 10 years or so?”

 

“I've been great^^ I admit I was a little lonely at first, but thanks to Yoong my loneliness went away.”

 

“Oh I see. I should thank him then.”

 

“Hmm, why do you say that?”

 

“Because he was there for you, when I wasn't.” Donghae sadly smiled.

 

“And Jessi, I'm sorry.”

 

“Why are you sorry, you didn't do anything Hae.” Jessica smiled at him.

 

“I know, but I just feel sorry because you had to go through loneliness.”

 

“I was only lonely for like a month Hae. Like I said earlier, Yoong was there he was my light, when I felt like I was stuck in a dark tunnel.”

 

“Speaking of Yoong, Jessi are you and him really just” but Donghae wasn't able to finish his words because the ride ended and the person operating it, led them out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter