Mrs. Jung

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mrs. Jung

 

Author's POV

 

“I'm sorry Mr. Jung, but I can't do that.” Yoong replied firmly and directly.

 

“Why not?” Mr. Jung said with a hint of curiosity in his voice.

 

“To be honest Mr. Jung, I love your daughter. And I've already told her this and she has accepted me. If I need to then I will fight for her. I'm very sorry, but I can't let her go.”

 

“Can you provide for her then? In the future, are you capable of giving Jessica a good life?”

 

“Mr. Jung with all due respect, even though I do not come from a rich family, I can assure you that in the future if Jessica chooses to be with me, then I can give her a good life.”

 

“What are your plans? How are you able to do that?”

 

“Mr. Jung, I graduated as valedictorian from high school, and got accepted into the most prestigious university in Korea on a full scholarship, I may add, and my goal for the future is to become a great doctor.”

 

“I see, ok young man. I will give you a chance. I will hold off this arrangement for now. I want you to prove me your words. And Yoong do not mention what we talked about to Jessica, even about the arranged marriage. Just tell her that I approve of you two, but remember that I will be watching Yoong.”

 

“Yes sir, I will keep this from Jessica and I will prove you my worth.” Yoong replied full of confidence.

 

“I am expecting a lot from you young man, you may head out first, I will talk to my friend about this arrangement.”

 

“Yes sir.” Yoong replied while heading out of the study.

 

After Yoong left Mr. Jung called his friend.

 

~Phone call~

 

“Hello, Taewoo, its me.”

 

“Oh hello John”

 

“Taewoo it seems that my daughter's best friend won't be able to help us.”

 

“Why, not John?”

 

“Because he just told me that he loved my daughter and he is willing to fight for her.”

 

“I see, does this cancel our arrangement? I will understand, because to be honest, my son, Yul, just told me that he also has a girlfriend.”

 

“Really?! Then I think that it's better to end the arrangement with Jessica and Yul”

 

“Yes I think so, we also promised each other not to go through with it if our children were not single, because we don't want to be the cause of our children's unhappiness.”

 

“Yes we did and we don't.”

 

“But what about my daughter Krystal, and your son Aiden, I heard that the two of them are very close at school.”

 

“John I think that we should just cancel our promise, and let our children do as they please. Arranged marriage are too old school nowadays anyways. And if our youngest do end up together then thats great. But lets just let our children live their own lives.”

 

“Thats a good idea, Taewoo, but I will continue to make my daughter's boyfriend believe this arrange marriage will continue if he doesn't prove himself. I want to see that young man prove to me how much he cares for my daughter.”

 

“Haha ok then John, I see you have taken a liking to this young man.”

 

“Yes, I am. His words earlier were sincere and his eyes showed how determined he is to prove himself. This young man I want to see what kind of man he will be. I have a feeling he will go beyond what I expect of him, anyways Taewoo lets meet up when you get back to Seoul.”

 

“Of course.”

 

“Goodbye then Taewoo.”

 

“Goodbye John”

 

~End of Phone call~

 

Jessica's POV

 

“Umma it's been 30 minutes and they are still not out yet.”

 

“Relax Jessica, I'm sure they will be out soon, see look here they come.”

 

I looked over and saw Yoong walking out of appa's study. But where's appa? A minute later and I saw appa walk out of his study with a smile on his face, but when Yoong turned around he put on his serious face. Why did appa do that? I really want to know what they talked about.

 

I was about to call out to him when umma suddenly called him first.

 

“You must be Yoong. I've hard a lot about you from Jessica.” umma said.

 

“Umm, yes Mrs. Jung. Annyeonghaseyo Im Yoong imnida.” Yoong bows 90 degrees. Cute~~ I still can't believe that he's only meeting my parents now after being together for 13 years.

 

“Yoong, is it okay if I talk to you really quick?” Umma suddenly asked. I was about to protest, but Yoong suddenly interrupted.

 

“Yes Mrs. Jung.”

 

Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter