First Date Part III

First Love Never Dies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

First Date Part III

 

Author's POV

 

The first half of their date did not go as Yoong had planned, but he definitely made up for it with the dinner he prepared for Jessica.

 

Since Yoong was not rich like Jessica, the dinner he had prepared wasn't extravagant or luxurious. Instead, it was very simple.

 

Yoong's POV

 

“Sica wait here while I'll go grab some stuff from the car.” I said.

 

“Ok, but be quick and don't talk to flirty girls.” she replied, I guess she's still a little angry/jealous about what happened earlier. Cute~~

 

“haha I know, I know. Don't worry I'll be back before you know it,” I winked at her and started sprinting towards the car.

 

~ 5 minutes later~

 

I got back to where Jessica was suppose to be waiting for me, but she wasn't there. I waited for a bit thinking that she might be in the bathroom, but when she didn't come back. I began to worry. Right when I was about to drop the picnic basket in my hand and run looking for her, someone covered my eyes.

 

“guess who~~” the mystery person said with an adorable aegyo voice. Knowing that it was Jessica, I felt relieved that nothing had happened to her.

 

“Are you my gorjess and lovely princess Sica?” I answered

 

“Ding dong deng” she said while removing her hands from my eyes and stepping in front of me.

 

I pulled her into my arms.

 

“Where were you?” I asked worriedly while still hugging her.

 

“I was hiding behind the rock over there” she said while returning my hug.

 

“Ok, but please don't do that you had me worried. I thought something bad had happened to you.” I pouted, as I let go of her.

 

“Arraso, I won't leave like that again. Promise” she said while holding out her pinky.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I guess I made Yoong very worried with my little surprise, but I couldn't help it, I was bored waiting for him to get back. But when he suddenly hugged me, I felt so safe, warm, loved, and protected that I didn't want him to let go, but of course I knew he had to.

 

“So what are we doing for dinner” I asked him trying to bring back the lively mood.

 

“We” he said while pointing to me and him, “are going to have a dinner picnic on the beach.”

 

“Right now? But isn't it kinda dark? And why would we have picnic food for dinner, isn't that only for lunch?”

 

“Sica, a picnic isn't only for lunch you know.” he replied while grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him.

 

~Skip to when they are about to eat~

 

“So what did you bring?” I asked

 

“Tonight's dinner will be Yoong's famous home made pasta. For dessert, special rice cakes.” He said with a very cute waiter voice.

 

~During Dinner~

 

“So sica, what are your plans for college? Are you still waiting for the letter from you know where?” Yoong suddenly asked me. We've talked about it before but now that we're together I'm not sure if I was going to tell him or not.

 

“I have good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear first?” I told him, and his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter